Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 7

My no [protected] I have Port from Airtel and connected today morning.intetnet not working, also no speed test. Speed test display 0, vi app download by me within seconds disappeared. Urgent please
Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vodafone India keeps on putting in programs 'like 'Player club' which I never registered for in the first place. They this on random basis and take away my hard earned money. I have lost thousands of rupees in this process and I've had enough with them. I would be grateful if you could help me out here.

Number-[protected]

Pushkarsh Sinha...

Automatic subscription occurred, and the amount was deducted from my account.
    I am receiving the below message frequently.
    Hi, we have received &are processing your request for service English Seekho - 7 Days.Just sit back & relax, you will receive a confirmation within 2 hours.
    Could you please deactivate it.
    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This has been daily issue with Vodafone service. I am not able to receive calls, neither i am able to dial in. Every day this issue is there It is expected from Vodafone that the basic work should be provided without any error. Imagine we need to make urgent calls and can't do that...feels that I don't have phone. Even after complaint, they take weeks to look into the issue as of they are making favour on us. Do they know how much they charge for monthly package.
      Not at all happy with Vodafone services
      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm on international roaming, I was charged 3 times for 3 incoming calls even though I didn't answer any of those calls. I raised a complaint, but no response. There's no customer desk or a person to speak to. The automated chat bot is limited and doesn't solve anything. It's a namesake customer addressing mechanism.
        Recently I was charged for games and videos which again, I never opted. Looters!...
        I've been wrongly charged for VAS service that i am not activated...
        I hv been charged for Mazaa games service that i am not activated
        My Main balance was before 77 rs. Now Main balance is showing is 17 rs.
        This is cheap tricks by VI.....

I have been trying to recharge on my number from past 10 days but everytime it is unsuccessful. Please resolve this issue
        Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I received a message bsaying I was charged 25 rupees for choosing contakt gaming service but I haven't chosen any gaming service. Can you stop the service immediately at my number [protected].
          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Rupesh Dhamankar, an unfortunate consumer of Vodafone India ([protected]) and a very proactive person, would like to share additional charges levied fraudulently by Vodafone India, despite I proactively highlighted the Vodafone team in July22 and Aug22 month but in vain. I am adding chronological events below for your kind reference:

7th July 2022 - Received SMS as "Your Monthly subscription has...

Incorrect charges are levied on my latest postpaid bill (7 Jul to 6 Aug 22) related to international roaming.
            I activated the international roaming plan and did not use the service over the course of my international trip so this charge shouldn't be applied on my account.

It was said during the conversion that enabling international roaming is free. Only if you activate a daily plan and use it in the destination country then it will be charged to you. However, the company has charged the first day cost on my bill even though I have not utilized the service.
            Aug 15, 2022
            I sent an email to there customer care and issue got resolve post multiple telephonic call along with their service advisor.
            Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Automatically there was deduction of balance from main a/c for caller tune activation. For which I called up the customer care and informed that it has been deducted without even m subscribing for it. They confirmed that this would no take place again. Few months later again same issue raised and I informed the customer care about the deduction & refund the amount. This happened again and still they didn't refund the amount to my account....
              This is a repeated practice of Vodafone of charging for VAS without any reason, this is the reason I have switched from post paid to pre-paid a couple of years back. And always get a 3 months unlimited data and call pack so that there is no cash they can use frequently.
              Recently on expiry of my pack, I accidently got a pack which had only data and no call included, since then even though I recharged with a Rs50 talk time as well,...

I have requested porting of my prepaid Vodafone number [protected] to Jio. Vodafone is not approving my port request without sharing any reason of that. Is there any help I can get from TRAI against this behavior?

Susanta Mukhopadhyay
              Pune
              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am being charged for mobile data by VI which I never use, as my mobile data is always off. I am an NRI and I keep balance on my phone so that the validity continues month on month and I can use it when I go back to India. My phone is literally kept unused with mobile data off, and whenever I open the phone to check I get these unknown charges sometimes for services I never use or subscribed, and now randomly charged...

I never recharged but it's showing as 1 GB/ day plan as active give back my money why auto debited I never selected this is fraud company
                Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From Saturday I cannot sent and revived SMS until now I'm ready call customer centre more then 5 times but not response... Very worst service.
                  My number [protected]...

I've told them multiple times to remove my numbers from their database and yet they keep calling EVERY DAY for these offers.
                  Today I was called again and I still patiently told them not to call me again but this was it.
                  According to truecaller this guy called from a Jio number [protected] his name is Kishor Gupta and his email address is kishore.[protected]@gmail.com

I am done with these people and their company. I've subscribed for DND and still I get these calls. Please take action against this.
                  Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The company deactivated my SIM card right a day or two before my exams and it hard recharge worth of 1400 since I had a 50GB data pack and also a 899 3 month pack together with it . As I called the company when I got a messages of deactivation 3-4 days prior their customer support told that it’s a wrong message sir nothing will happen because I stay in Mangalore and if my sim gets deactivated my dad has to buy the same number in Bangalore...

I am not satisfying with the services with vodaphone, i want to port the same to anothe network .., but vodaphone not allowing to send the same 1900..

requested kindly do the needful .

Mobile no.- [protected]
                      Operator- VI
                      Location- indore (mp)
                      I had trying to sent a port message within 2 months but the message was not sending. I have also a recharge plan of rs 479 & main balance rs 8 rather than port message not sent. They tortured me. So please help....