Vodafoneidea Pvt. Ltd — Fake charges from Vodafoneidea Postpaid bill.

Ramchandra Salgaonkar
Ph. no. [protected]

Respected Sir/madam,
I Ramchandra Salgaonkar, [protected] Post Paid is my phone number . I have VI App on my phone and it shows that Monthly Rental Rs 399 and Voice charges Rs 3010.

I Agree for usage of My monthly Rental Rs 399 but i do not agree to pay Voice charges Rs 3010.as i dont know how this charges are generated .i had been to thailand for 15 days but i never opted for roaming or i never made calls or received calls when i was there.
When i visited VI store in Mapusa Goa on 15/9/2022. the female agent told me that i have received call on august 27/8/2022, but when she took my phone and started looking in the call list there is only one call from [protected](13.15pm) which is not received. then she told me i have received call on 30/8/2022 and when she checked i had 2 calls [protected] (17.20pm)and [protected] (17.09pm) both are not received. then she told me to wait and see what customer service reply is . but after half an hour customer care called me and told me the same thing and asking me to pay the amount or else they will terminate service. i also told them that i am ready to pay my monthly rental but i will not pay Rs.3010 voice charges.i also told them i dont want vodafoneidea service anymore and to stop all my services on [protected].
Please help me sir as i am seamen working on cruise ship ( princess cruises) and i will be leaving india on 23 /9/2022. so i CAN NOT be contacted on my phone number [protected].
my email id [protected]@yahoo.com
I have been Harrased. by Vodafone idea please help.
Complaint comments