Www.exchangepurse.com — this is a big scam

Www.exchangepurse.com took my amount of inr3650 by promising, they will transfer the amount to my paypal account, but now they are not even responding.
Then i searched several forums like quora and people are considering this site as a scam.

I lost my money, but want to aware people, do not ever deal with this site. They will ask you to withdraw money and then even don't respond to your query.

Comments

no doubt exchange purse is not a scam, because I've used them several time..
Www.exchangepurse.com took my money too, want to convert money from skrill to paypal, transfer money from skrill and no any money on paypal. This site is working now, so be aware, dont trasnfer any money on this site, it is a big scam, exchangepurse.com looks like normal and safe but is not. Lost there 240 eur.
Fake reviews, I am regular customer have found no issues yet..
Mobile Tech 360's reply, Aug 13, 2018
Maybe you are scammer yourself so saying this.
Best exchange company guys. Do not believe people here mention wrong thing about exchange purse this is just to spoil their name nothing new when you have such a good services then for sure you will have to face some stupid personalities. Have already exchanged 3000$ with them and going to exchange more. ThankYou exchange purse.
Mobile Tech 360's reply, Aug 13, 2018
Yes scammer this is your trap. I Know very well, you make positive reviews everywhere. But I told you I'll not leave you easily. You have scammed me and I'll post against you everywhere.
ExchangePurse is most trusted Exchanger I know. Always received my money on time. No issue yet.
Big big scam they are randi ka bachcha mother chod they took my funds too and never refund so after being a fool i just feel everyone has to be fool once so chutiyo just try this site once i[censored] wanna fool
Pranay is right. This website exchangepurse.com is a big big SCAM. Stay away from this. The scammer is smart enough to make positive reviews everywhere including quora and here and many other websites. All the positive reviews here are also made by scammer. He scammed me also. Don't trust this website or any other like this. He has a full setup to scam people. Beware
Exchangepurse is a SCAM. Try to expose him everywhere following his method. Write negative reviews where he writes his positive reviews. And don't use Skrill, they support such a scammer on their website. They will not help you in any way. So best thing is to avoid using Skrill untill they stop this scammer and return our money.
No its true.. they took my 4670 INR and not responding yet. they assured me that they will deposit the amount within 40 minutes but their chat is not even working.
I've found no problem with them.. good & fast exchange service
I always prefer to use Exchange Purse no glitches were found by me, , , Thanks EP.. love
I wish i found this website before. I have just been scammed by OnePlus Solution Inc.
their website : https://www.exchangepurse.com/ website offers to transfer money from my skrill account to my paypal account.
i have sent them about 1200 USD to transfer it from my skrill account to my paypal account, till now am wainting their action. They never answer to emails or chats sessions

I asked them to refunding my money to my skrill account but they simply do not answer.

The OnePlus Solution Inc agent name to whom I have sent money name is : Prabhakar Vishwakarma, his skrill account is : [protected]@outlook.com

the company name is : OnePlus Solution Inc. EXCHANGE PURSE SERVICES owner : Blaine Dannie

I am keepig so some snapshots and documents proving this.

Other victims complaints also please see:

Please advise