ACE INFRA — Support Against Malpractice of Ace Group, Jaipur (Celebrity City)

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 navin92
 Jul 7, 2015 No possession of Celebrity City Project, Jaipur Hi, I have invested in the said project in 2013 through one of the sales person Mr. Chauhan of the company Shree Group from Jaipur. At that time there office was in Patel Nagar, New Delhi which later on shifted to Rajender Nagar New Delhi. Intially everything was fine the payments and the receipt were on time but after 6 months i stop getting any alerts and no communication. Myself have to call them for payment. since then it's been nearly 2 and half years and no one calls or contact. Myself has visited them thrice during this period to know their intentions. Everytime they says we this issue we have that issues. I would request everyone who is suffering with this non professional and unethical company please contact me on [protected]. Individually we may not succeed but collectively we can.

Comments

Hi, I have filed a consumer case against Ace Town planners. Case number CC/156/15 in the delhi sate forum.
Contact me on rahul.[protected]@gmail.com for details.
Rahul
I cannot view your number or email Id, can you please email me at justdba03 at gmail.com
I have also booked a plot in celebrity city
Pls call at[protected]

ACE INFRA - Support Against Malpractice of Ace Group, Jaipur (Celebrity City)

Company:ACE INFRA