Ahuja Dealer Radio Electronic Asansol — Ahuja Amplifier break down and no service provided by Asansol dealer

I am a system integrator brought a 200 watt Abuja PA amplifier 6 months before. From Asansol dealer Sandip ELECTRONIC Asansol rahalane G.T Road. The system was faulty from the first day. It is only running for maximum 1 hour after that system stopped automatically. Made complaints many times to dealer but he is not replaced the system and not provided service . I am really a sufferer for purchasing Abuja product. I want full replacement of the product and requesting Ahuja ELECTRONIC to take urgent action on such Dealer.
Updated by santanu2014 Jan 26, 2017
I am a system integrator brought a 200 watt Abuja PA amplifier 6 months before. From Asansol dealer Electronics World Asansol rahalane G.T Road.[protected] [protected]. The system was faulty from the first day. It is only running for maximum 1 hour after that system stopped automatically. Made complaints many times to dealer but he is not replaced the system and not provided service . I am really a sufferer for purchasing Abuja product. I want full replacement of the product and requesting Ahuja ELECTRONIC to take urgent action on such Dealer.

Asansol