Urban Company Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 17, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Urban Company

Having problems with Urban Company?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Urban Company customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Urban Company

Delhi

Urban Company Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 500 0020

Urban Company reviews & complaints(1070)

Dear company,
We are sad to inform you that we have booked a air conditioner services earlier about a 2 months but that service doesn't seems to be good.
Then later like about 2 days ago we booked another service then that person even did service and only till 1 day thay service lasted and it's doesn't seem to be done properly.
I request you to take proper action against this or send us another professional servicer.
Urban Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I had raised a complaint on a personal grooming service with urban company . The issue was never addressed and no one called me despite multiple reminders on email . We trust these company & its employee to do a standard job, post services escalations on grooming etc are not addrsssed at all . Pl help resolve at the earliest .
    Hi Marina,
    We regret to hear about the experience you had with us. This is certainly not the kind of service we intend to deliver. Please share your registered contact details with us at [protected]@urbancompany.com so that we can get in touch with you and resolve the issue.
    Regards, Team UrbanCompany

The PCB and compressor for my AC was damaged by Urban Company. They defaulted their warranty promise of 60 days. The issue is not resolved

I can say that you guys have very untrained technicians . I doubt if they even meet up with the people onboard (technicians) .Even after repeated emails to urban companies the matters don't get sorted. This proves that Urban Company is incapable of reprimanding its technicians for things not done with proper protocol.
      Hi Hemant,
      We regret to hear about the experience you had with us. Please share your contact details with us at [protected]@urbancompany.com . We shall be reaching out to you over a call shortly to address your concern ..
      Regards, Team UrbanComapany
      Hemant Gera's [Complaint's author] reply, May 17, 2022
      You can reach out to me @ 9717469072
      Hi Hemant,
      Thank you for sharing your contact details with us. We shall be reaching out to you over a call shortly to address your concern and help resolve the same.
      Team UrbanCompany

I had booked for a water leak problem in my RO on 12th May. The professional came and saw the RO. He found the motor not working and recommended to change the motor and tried to sell the motor. We did not want motor to change and so he left. We thought he had fixed water leak but he had not. When we called urban company customer care, they said that unless motor is fixed, water leak will not be fixed and refused to take any action . Then...

The PCB for my AC was damaged by Urban Company. They defaulted their warranty promise of 60 days. The issue is not resolved nor I did receive any full re-fund for their in-appropriate behavior. The AC was not working even for a single day since the invoice was settled.
        Regards, Team UrbanCompany

My property (ac's pcb) was damaged during their repair upon calling they told me to book a new call as according to their policy they'll only revisit twice and now I have to pay 1500 for a repair that was done by them in the first place
          Hi Bimleshwar,
          We're sorry to hear about your less than desirable experience with us. Please elaborate on your issue and share your registered contact details via [protected]@urbancompany.com so that we can have the same resolved at the earliest.
          Team UrbanCompany

Sunday 1st may Govind kumar from urban clap damged my service neither a prmised refund of 1200 was initiated nor a compensation promised was given

call on [protected]/[protected]...
            I Had booked a Ac service on february 23rd 2022 and the professional washed outdoor with water jet pump and the coil got completely smudged and damaged and I checked with professional and he told that it wouldnt be a problem. Now dayby day the cooling got reduced and now there is zero cooling...

I raised a complaint on 11 th may ragarding the same and I received a call and customer support person told that a technician would...

We had booked urbanclap for installing water filter. The professional told us that filter is not working and changed a internal part, which causes the membrane to burn as it was a fake part ( confirmed by Eureka Forbes). He took Rs4750 from us and didn't pay a receipt. When we complained to urban company and the professional to pay for damages they only paid 1000rs
            Hi Ayushman,
            Team UrbanCompany

I'm booked the ac cleaning service yesterday once the cleaning was done after that water was come out when I was start this ac I rescheduled the booking but both of the guys says that this is not our problem and they left without given me any guidance.

Kindly request you plz help me.
              Hey Bhanushivi,
              Sorry to hear about the experience you had with us. Please elaborate on your issue and share your registered contact details via [protected]@urbancompany.com so that we can have the same resolved at the earliest.
              Team UrbanCompany

I booked 2 intense bathroom cleaning and none of them were cleaned as per the description. I booked revisit but no one came for revisit. I have been called back by customer care minimum 6 times and everytime i have to explain them what was not done. I was asked to share pics which i did and I am promised a call back in 10 min and the callback is done after 48 hrs. I need full refund of money or someone should come and clean the bathroom as...
                I had got painting work done in August 2021 through Urban Company, and I was told repeatedly by the visiting professional as well as on the app that I have 1 year warranty on the painting job, paint cracked in less than a month and I asked for a follow up visit the professional who was sent hurried the work and did not give sufficient time for plaster to dry, he infact took my blowdryer to artificially dry it, it puffed up within a day and...

I made a PhonePay payment of Rs 549 today from UPI [protected]@ybl for installation of a geyser at my residence in Shailpet at Hyderabad. However, when i go to the booking history, it shows that the review is still pending.

The booking i made is for 12th May 2022 at 1.30PM. KIndly resolve in good time.

thanks.
                Urban Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                We're really sorry if you’re experiencing any problems. Please share your contact details with us at [protected]@urbancompany.com . We shall be reaching out to you over a call shortly to address your concern.
                Regards Team UrbanCompany

Two ACs were repaired by Urban Company under warranty trms of 60 days. One of them stopped cooling, on asking for revisit under warranty, the company has denied. they are indifferent to call back requests too.

Rs. 24000 was spent on two ACs assuing that Urban Company is reliable service provider.
                  Hi Utsav,
                  We're sorry to hear about your less than desirable experience with us. Please share your registered contact details along with your concern via [protected]@urbancompany.com so that we can have the same resolved at the earliest.
                  Regards, Team UrbanCompany

I had booked for AC repair as my AC was not cooling at all. The repair person came and repaired it for which I paid around Rs.8000. However, the cooling survived only one day. After that I booked revisit and the same person came and repaired but the cooling lasted only two hours. I then booked an expert visit however, to my shock, no one came to visit and repair. I need my entire money to be refunded. Pathetic service by them.
                    Hi Chhayam,
                    Regards, Team urbanCompany

I Serviced my AC on 28 Mar 2022. The person who came told AC has gas leakage and need to refill. Pay 900 i will do it.. i paid him.. and i paid deep clean service 798. The person cleared filtered and gas filled and AC worked for 25 days again no cooling.. again i raised request as warenty for 30 days.. after that same person came.. company not known gas filled and all. Once again cleaned filter and showed gas is full no issue in AC.. might be issue with voltage.. so check with EB..

Again i raised concern with urban.. they said ur warrenty is over and u need to raise fresh request . But my first issue itself not resolved..i called and message urban .. they said we can't help.. everytime I open the request.. they said not possible..

Still my issue not resolved and urban company no ready to listen.. i paid 798 for deep service but not done.. paid 900 for gas filling.. but the same is not known by urban company..
                      Team UrbanCompany

I had a terrible experience the second time with Urban clap/Company, this people are HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL IN PROVIDING THIER SERVICES, I booked a bathroom cleaning service today 9th of May 2022 and one person from the company came and refused to clean the bathroom citing unprofessional reasons, the service was of Intense bathroom cleaning which should cover anykind of dirt etc...

But looks like this people have earned a lot...
                        I had opted for Painting Service from Urban Company. The work started on 29th October 2021 and got completed on 5th November 2021 There are two issues with Urban company which I have faced, firstly while the work was going on their labourer had caused damage to my tv and refrigerator. There was a deep scratch on my tv and few dents on my refrigerator. I had immediately informed Urban company about this and initially they agreed to pay compensation...
                        Damage of my Water purified

Hi Urban Team,

This incident happened in bangalore on 8th may 2022. I have registered for basic service for MY Water purified.
                        Technician came and he said TDS is 25 and we need to replace all filters. Though i told him its not more than 5-6 months, i have replaced.
                        he said Sir INR 2048 will cost, pls replace, you will get TD 70-150.
                        I did. Within 1 hour he left,...

We had our AC services. Few days later the cooling completely stopped. We called Urban and a technician showed up. He said the previous filling they had not tightened the bolts properly and all the gas had leaked. He was nice. He said our AC service was under warranty. He told us to reschedule under warranty. We tried to do that multiple times. No one showed up. There is really no proper esclation mechanism. All of the operators are just trained to say a "sorry" without even understanding what the issue is. We eventually got Samsung itself to come and service it again.

We are big users o[censored]C. However, we will never again use them for anything electronic. Will just use them for basic carpentry, plumbing etc.
                        Hi Pramani,