Urban Company Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Jan 28, 2023

File a complaint to Urban Company

Having problems with Urban Company?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Urban Company customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Urban Company

Delhi

Urban Company Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 500 0020

Urban Company reviews & complaints(1285)

I have joined the company and submitted all the documents but still my profile is not live it's 15 days now also manager and company is not giving clear answer what's the exact problem because of this I left my personal work and job.
Urban Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We apologize for your experience with us. Could you please help us with your registered contact number on [protected]@urbancompany.com we will have our team look into it.

Regards, Team Urban Company
er.psain08's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 29, 2023
Could you please let me know the correct email address [protected]@urbancompany.com is not reachable.
er.psain08's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 29, 2023
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail

I got my home painted using Urban Company and had trust that it will look after issues arising during 12 months warranty period.

But unfortunately after sale service look like ordinary contractor who is not bothered about commitment.

I have raised complaint about paints coming out of walls on14th Jan but so far not got any solution. Professional was suppose to visit my home last week but no one turned up till today. Have sent six reminders on [protected]@urbancompany.com and raised complain on app but go no response.

I am very upset and feel like being cheated.
    Hi Pramod,

We regret to hear about the experience you had with us. Please share your contact details with us at [protected]@urbancompany.com. We shall be reaching out to you over a call shortly to address your concern.

Team Urban Company.

I was not expected such services from you.
      Please look into this matter & take the necessary action.
      Jan 23, 2023
      Hi, For the last 15 days, every day I make a request for washing machine services. But no one is responding to my request.  I was not expected such services from you. Please look into this matter & take the necessary action.

Team Urban Company.

I was not expected such services from you.
        Please look into this matter & take the necessary action.
        Urban Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked luxe salon service for manicure, pedicure and full body Detan on 16th November 2022. However manicure and pedicure was done on the same day but full body Detan wasn’t completed on the same day due to time constraint. Since I was travelling on the same day, the therapist said she will complete the pending service once I am back from holidays. On reaching out to her post my holidays, the therapist said she met an accident and she won’t be able to complete the service. It’s been quite sometime but service is still pending. The therapist has also refused to refund the money. Kindly look into the matter and process my refund.
          Hi Priyanka,
          We apologize for your experience with us. Could you please help us with your registered contact number over [protected]@urbancompany.com and we will have our team look into it.
          Team Urban Company

We contacted you for the double door refrigerator checkup on 10.1.23. And the next day we got a call from you and asked our problem and he redirected us to a staff. We explained the issue and accepted to pay the fees he asked. But the staff didn't come for the service and we didn't get any further calls from the staff and we too couldn't reach him as his phone is switched off. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
            Hi Hemalatha,

Urban Company — Repair of washing machine not done properly

I am writing this email regarding a complaint about the washing machine. I am continuously forwarding complaints on app helpdesk but the problem is not getting resolved.

There was an issue of power in the machine, it may be due to loose wiring. Red light in front of the machine was very low.

Your technical person doesn't have knowledge upto the mark. First visit was done by Shuail Ahamad, he didn't know the...
              I purchased true water elite water purifier and recieved product and paid total amount on. 31dec2022 and promised to install on same day but till date no one has turned up to me for installation...And I repeatedly following up and calling urban company customer service and raising request and asking for help but no one is answering and sometimes they pick up and give all false commitments which will never be full filled...by there pathetic response and false commitments I have been fed-up and cancelled my booking 2days back, even though they are not ready to pay my refund amount, because of there attitude either I am able to install existing product nor able to buy new from other service providers... seriously fed up with there false and pathetic service...daily they promise they do installation by evening and after evening no one will pick my call and next day they will repeat same...I want to raise a complaint for giving false commitments and pathetic service and wasting my time from last 8days and making me mentally unstable.

Team Urban Company.

The complaint submitted on "page4" is accepted on 01/01/2023. But no solution was provided till the evening of 03/01/2023. How soon can it be provided?
                Urban Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In response to my complaint dt. 31/12/2022, I received a call today, from +91 [protected] at 17:23 hrs informing me that he has reference for February for which, he is unable to do anything.

As far as my knowledge goes, I have booked the free service on the booking made on 16/12/2022. Now I tried to open that page, but could not trace it.

Now, I have the only proof that I have paid Rs229/ on 16th Feb.2022 from my Paytm wallet.

If you can help me with the above data, it is well and good. Otherwise, please forget and close the chapter.

Thank you.
                  d m padhy
                  Urban Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked a plumber service for 17th Dec.22.

The plumber came and replaced the tap head.

But, about week later, the tap head turned stiff and would not colse normally, which caused a lot of water to go to waste.

I had opted for a free service for 28th Dec. '22. No one turned up on the appointed date. So, I raised another complaint.

After that, I received a call from tel. no.+91 [protected], who enquired about the nature of the complaint and assured that the problem would be solved.

2 days have passed, no solution provided. We are suffering for no fault of ours.

Kindly look into it.

dm padhy/ 31/12/2022
                    Urban Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We apologize for your experience with us. Please be apprised this has been raised to the concerned team and they will connect with you in a short while.

Team Urban Company

The company has charged me for my service and not provided the same and cancelled on a last minute. This has happened 3 times in past 2 days they are just frauding people and providing no service.
                      It has caused alot of inconvenience and mental agony to me.
                      I have been so dependent as I booked my slot quite prior and paid for it yet suffered as they dint wana provide any service.

I am an Advocate and I wont let this thing go.
                      I know my rights and I should be fairly compensated.
                      Hi Mehak,

Apologies for the less-than-ideal experience. Please share the registered contact details on [protected]@urbancompany.com so that we can help you in a better way.

Team Urban Company

I had booked a Cleaning Service from Urban Company. A couple of days back I had this service done on another location, which was good. I gave a good rating too and suggested to another location, where I am there too. After suggesting and booking a cleaning service for another location., I experienced this sad situation. The UC App clearly shows the location for the second one. The Professional from the company reached the first location and...

I booked a 5 session laser package with urban company which is valid till 31.8.2024 and i have availed 2 sessions already. Now i wanted to book 3rd session but i am unable to book the same through app. There are no helpline nos., no customer care, no email ids and nothing where a consumer can contact. I tweeted so one of the executives called but till now no response is there. One of the executive said that your session is cancelled. How can it be cancelled on its own? And if the same is cancelled then why i was not intimated about the same? And where is the refund?

Dear sir
                          My Name is B J Samson. I have given a request for repairing our smart TV in the month of august 2022. Your technicians have attended and at the time of servicing your technician miss handled the TV and display has cracked. He promised to replace at his own cost and he took the TV to their place. We contacting many times over phone he is saying it is not getting ready. Much time he is not picking the phone. We made a complaint many times through app but there is no response. We went directly to your Urbon company located at Gundy, Chennai and given a complaint to your rep Mr.Akash. But till date ( for the past 4 months) it is not get resolved. I had so frustrated about your service and I didn’t expect like this kind of worst service given by Urbon company.
                          Kindly do the needful to resolve the issue immediately.

B J Samson

[protected] / [protected]

Chennai 600124
                          Urban Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We understand your overall experience was not good and we apologise for the letdown. Please help us with your registered contact details on [protected]@urbancompany.com and a representative will get in touch with you shortly to discuss and help resolve your concern.

Regards, Team Urban Company

Booked classic full home cleaning. 3 guys came of which only one guy was working. They dint have basic tools for cleaning and they hardly cleaned properly. We paid 3000₹ but dint even get 1000₹ worth of service. We raised a help ticket but no use. There is no customer care no to call also and whatever is available on internet no one answers calls. Very very poor service.
                            Hi Leya,

We regret to hear about the experience you had with us. This is certainly not the kind of service we intend to deliver. Please share your registered contact details with us on [protected]@urbancompany.com so that we can get in touch with you and resolve the issue.

Regards, Team UrbanCompany

Booked for classic full home cleaning service and there were 3 guys out of which only one guy was working. They did not even have the basic tools for cleaning and the service was below poor. We paid more than 3000₹ but service provided was not even worth 1000. Tried raising help ticket but no help. There is no customer care no also to contact
                              Urban Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken urban company AMC service for pest control on 12th Feb 22 for one year. Technician has visited only once in the entire year. I have been cheated by urban company an want strict action to be taken against company and vendor.
                                Hi Ramit,

Team Urban Company.

Hi, we made AC installation in oct the agent who installed us said no issue will everything is perfect. But when it rain the water came into the wall so we complained and got the claim so the second agent said hereafter there will be no issues but again now the same issue..see how can we tolerate at this issue the issue is yours if there are not sure why should they assure the issue will not occur again. The MOST FRUSTRATED thing is CUSTOMER SUPPORT the person don't even have patience expalain us more then he hardly ended the chat. This is very ridiculous I need claim the fault is not on our side, Of we not paid the cost will you guys let us...NEED CLAIM.