Aircel Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Jan 7, 2023

File a complaint to Aircel

Having problems with Aircel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aircel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aircel

Aircel Website

Aircel Head Office Address

Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Aircel reviews & complaints page 230

From last one month my aircel sim not receiving incoming calls from BSNL carrier.I have reached aircel customercare but they are not responded positively.
My aircel number is [protected].
Please resolve issue as early as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Dear concern,

What a pathetic customer service i never had a bad experience like this ever before with your services i will talk about my concern later first i would like to tell you something about your customer service
    I dont understand what type of people sitting there on your helpline they don't even know how to talk with customer.Second my concern is regarding for [protected], my father is using this number from more than 2 years yesterday
    I recharged this number with 100 rupees and after that with 70 rupees total 170 rupees and after some time suddenly balance got deducted first i called on 121 and a girl picked the called and i choosed the language english on ivr wen i start talking she did not understand a single word on mine after i said can u talk to me in english she does't say any thing and after few second she disconnected the call and said "technical problem k karan hum apki sahayta nahi kar sakte ap 4 ghante k bad call kijiye" again i called on 198 and again a girl picked the call this time i speak in hindi i asked "k apke system me koi problem chal rahi hai kya" she said no sir after that i told him about my concern
    She said a service got actiated on your number by dialing ussd code *121*98# and 98 rupees got deducted for this i told him that no one dialed this ussd number my father never used any servise from aircel and even never dialed 121 he used to dialed *125# always to check the balance i asked him to refund this amount she said it cant be refund i said i want to talk with your senior she said ok and put my call n hold and after some time
    She said that every senior is busy no one can talk to you same this happen again when i insist her but i did not get any revert after that i said i will comlaint regarding this she said ok do whatever you want and cut the call,
    Now tell me if these guys can not talk to me in english why you providing language select option on ivr. In my family there are 4 members are using aircel number i am going to close all these numbers today itself please take action against them
    Dear Muzammil (muzammil2286),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Amount deducted:

Dear Muzammil (muzammil2286),

We would like to inform you that you have been charged for subscribing RC 98 pocket internet pack on 22nd April 2016 at 10:09AM through USSD mode for which you have been charged Rs.98. The charges are found correct hence, no waiver is applicable for the same.

Dear sir
      Company has deducted my balance of rs : 40/- from my mob no: [protected], they said i have done sms service recharge by myself but i did'nt. I have called customer care of company and they denied to give my balance back. Sir you can check my a/c i never used such services. Kindly do the procedure asap
      You truly
      Om prakash yogi
      Dear Om Prakash(om prakash yogi),

Dear aircel team,

I am a user of your prepaid number from last few years, but this time i am not happy with the service.I got recharge a ftt of 40rs. On my aircel no-([protected]) on 21/04/2016, but i dont know why i got only about 32 rs. And still i din not get my balance amount yet.I complained it on your tollfree no-198 on 22/04/2016 and spoke to (Mr.Abhishek) and they gave me assurance that my problem will be solve within 24hrs.The complaint no is 1-[protected].
        Kindly look into the matter and try to resolve it asap.
        Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Some one has tease me with this mob num [protected].any one please trace this num email me or cntct this num [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]
        Dear Ammy garg,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that we have escalated your matter to our concerned team and they are working on this to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Dear Bharat(bharathortan),

We regret to inform you that we will not be able to trace any number. Further, Aircel in line with the government guidelines has setup a disaster helpline 1948 (toll free) for the customers.

Dear Ammy garg,

We hope our concerned team got in touch with you & shared all the requisite information with you.

To whom it may concern:

I have been using Aircel Kolkata postpaid connection almost for 3 years. At first the service seemed to be good but lately its getting worst. They neither give any bill, soft copy or hard copy(repeatedly asking for it though). They just send a sms and when customer service people calls; inspite asking for the same, they just disconnect the line if not paid the bill(but never give bill). I have no qualms paying the bill, but why the company will not give any bill??? When complaint they send it for 2-3 months and again the same old drama starts. This time again they did not gave any bill before due date and when I informed that i wont pay the amount untill I dont get the bill; they have sent it but after due date had crossed and in the mean time they just disconnected the service. How come a company which is a fraud one, can disconnect a service without giving the customer the bill??? and although after that as well when i have paid the amount its been almost 36hours or more my line is still deactivated and even incoming has been stopped. Am a working professional, and for Aircel am really getting trouble. Who going to compensate the loss that i have gone through for this Fraud Company::

Thanks n Regards
          Ankhi Chakrabaraty
          Kolkata, West Bengal,
          ankhi.[protected]@gmail.com
          Dear Ankhi Chakrabarty,

Email us at [protected]@aircel.co.in

Im here posting this complaint on aircel telecommunications regarding the number barred service provided by the company..
            Eventhough i have paid the bill they are still not interested to release my number from it..
            When i have called them regarding this on saturday[protected]as they are facing server issues it didnt happen
            The next day almost after calling three times ive got into contact with the higher officials apart from the telecallers line has been released before i have got to speak with them
            The same day my number has been barred
            Again when i called the customer care their response was the same with the reason they said on saturday..
            And the guy added more like "higher officials arent available at this time" therefore even if you are standing in roads without calling anyone "we cant do anything regarding that" just wait till morning until the issue gets done"
            So they are cheating me with fake promises like it will be resolved in 2 hours
            1 hours
            10 minutes

With their committment i have came out now im in roads
            Dear Azhagesan Kandasamy,

We regret the inconvenience caused.Please share your Aircel no.along with the below mentioned details in order to assist you better :

Amount paid :
            Mode of payment :
            Transaction ID

Email us at [protected]@aircel.co.in

Hi I am using aircel sim for past 8 years. Last Saturday 16/04/2016 I have recharged a special recharge for 283 rupees. It provides 2 GB data and 153 talktime. After recharging my net balance was 853 rupees. I started using Internet for office work. I hadn't browsed. Saturday evening my balance is shown as 0. There is no message confirm for what purpose the balance deducted. When I called the 198 for complaint they told that server is down please call after 4 hours.
              I have again called on next day morning but Another person told the same reason and asked to call after sometime. It keep on continued like this every time I called them. When it asked them to register a complaint also they didn't respond. For the past one week I am calling but every time I get the same answer as server is down.
              I am fed up with this response.

Amount deducted:

Number : [protected]
              Date : 16/04/2016 evening
              Amount deducted : 850 RS

I haven't received any message for amount deduction
              Dear Karthik (Subha_Karthik),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Dear Karthik (Subha_Karthik),

Our team tried your number but the number was not reachable. Please share an alternate number along with convenient time to get in touch with you.

Dear Karthik (Subha_Karthik),

Thanks for sharing the requisite detail. We will get in touch with you with an appropriate resolution for your problem.

Dear Karthik (Subha_Karthik),

We have checked your account and found that Rs.850 have been charged for GPRS usage. Hence, waiver not applicable.

Email us at [protected]@aircel.co.in
              I had recharged 2 GB internet pack on that day only. Then how can you detect amount for GPRS usage.

Sir
                I am using aircel postpaid which I recently MNP shifted from airtel but the service is worse as the voice is so cracking not clear in the morning upto 7 am somehow i can talk but after 7 am till night voice is not clear at all.THe network is showing full but voice problem. I hope your technical person can solve the problem..I am recently staying in Shillong Lower Nongrimhills area.My ph number is [protected]

Apr 26, 2016
                Thank you Aircel My voice is audible now and once more thank you for your prompt response and one madam was keep in touch with me until my problem was solved Thank you all (including technical person)

Aircel — Regarding lost SMS recovery

Respected Sir,

Last week due to an accidental mobile format all my important SMS data lost unexpectedly. So, it's my humble request to you to kindly provide me my last month's SMS conversations. I'd be thankful to you.

Hope you understand the seriousness of the situation and revert at the earliest.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
                Dear Customer( namkala),

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Alternate No.:
                Complete address:
                Specific location/everywhere (indoor/outdoors):

Dear Tanyaraj (TANAYRAJ SINGH CHOUHAN ),

We want to inform you that we are not able to help you in this case.

Dear Customer(namkala),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and your issue has been resolved.

Aircel Social Care Team

I was complained .but problem not solving till now.they cut my 10 rupees balance, my call rate is high even i recharge of 26 rupees, that is for aircel to aircel 10p/sec, but my call rate is now 25p/sec a to a.my 10 rupees recharge card is not working.customer care service is not providing me help.they block me for call customer care.they showing attitude to me.i want that how much my extra money is waste, i want all.thank u.my number is [protected].

Aircel — Fraudulent promises against porting

I have sent a porting request on February, but the executive called me and told that "we promising you to give additional 400 mins talktime for the same plan and please cancel the request" and I have ok with them, but I have receive the same problem of my April month bill. He made me fool and cancelled my porting
                  Dear Malaiyandi Alagar,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share your "Aircel No." so that our team can look into your issue.

Email us at [protected]@aircel.co.in

My Maid has an aircel prepaid number [protected]. Everytime she recharges she has been deducted money . She asked for help and the people around tried calling the customer care. The customer care IVR service asked if it was a prepaid number press 1 and then in the next menu asks for the prepaid number . When the number was entered, it said this is not a aircel number. Due to this no one was able to help her. She kept getting deductions from her recharges on a weekly basis.

She recharged 100 Rupees in the month of April and found that over a week it came down to 10 rupees without using so much. I wanted to take this up seriously as they all work for a very meagre amount and every penny is worth a 1000 for them.

The IVR service initially didn’t allow me to get connected to a customer care executive. But I found alternative methods to reach using the Roaming option and spoke to a customer care executive on April 23rd (today) to find that there was a service called Dial N Chat that kept taking 30 rupees or any balance left over if less than 30 every week from Sep 2015. And some music related charges Rupees 30 also was deducted monthly.

I had them deactivate both the service. They then said all they can do is refund the 30 rupees that was taken last on April 17th . They then transferred the call to higher manager and then the manager also said they cannot recharge for all deductions done in the month of April rather only the last transaction.
                    They also said that the rule to refund is within 24 hours of the deduction.

My only question is if the customer care IVR doesn’t take you to customer care executive for grievances and does not recognize your number as aircel number how can someone complain??

The deductions this month were as below

March 30 – Rs. 20
                    April 8 - Rs.9
                    April 9 - Rs.30
                    April 17 – Rs.30

Dial N Chat activated in the month of sep ( the customer didn’t know she activated )

My complaint number is [protected]. I am highly dissatisfied with aircel’s service. I had one more aircel number that had issues and every time I called the customer care it would say your number is not a aircel number ( [protected]). Hence I have ported my number that I used in aircel for 13 years to another subscriber.

You can even check if the service dial N chat was used .The cause for all this is IVR service to subscribe to services which can makeyour service cost effective however many such ignorant people’s hard earned money has been taken away. I request you to refund the maximum possible in this case as a exception.

The customer service was very rude and said we cannot refund . If you want you can complain. Hence comes this complaint. Check your IVR service and inform your customer service to be patient as its not about money but service too that makes a brand.

Uma Lakshmanan
                    Dear Uma Lakshmanan,

Dear Uma Lakshmanan,

Our concerned team has tried to get in touch with you but unable to reach. Please share alternate no. along with convenient time so that our team can get back to you.

Aircel Social Care Team
                    Please call this number - [protected] . I see that again today some deduction has happened in her number . Please do let me know how i can contact customer service. Seems like this problem has no end.

I am using Aircel sim for last 2 years and i am facing false balance deductions by the company frequently. I always recharge for Rs. 110/- which gives full talktime and whenever it reduces to Rs. 80/-, the company deducts all of the amount from my main balance and whenever i contact with customer support executive they has only one resolution. They always say their system has some issues and to call after 2 hours. When I called after 2 hours they said to call after 12 hours and when I am trying to contact now then they are still saying they system failure. This has happened with me thrice and i am unable to recharge it further as it can deduct money at any time.
                      Dear Nitish(nitishkush),

Email us at [protected]@aircel.co.in

Call customer care in up in my number [protected] call to customer care in 23/4/2016 timing 2. 01 pm but customer excetive not proper reply and mis behavie zaid and my dedicted money not refundabel in my account not any information my account balance deducted
                        I was complain please reply quickly thats way i am against case to court
                        Dear Jayprakash(jayprakash786)

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Amount Deducted:
                        Message received upon deduction:

And for calling issue please share:

Executive name(If remember):

Dear Jayprakash(jayprakash786),

We would like to inform you that your issue regarding balance deduction will be resolved soon.

Aircel Social Care Team

Date of incident : Almost everyday.

Problem: Most of the time there will be no signal available in my area .if call connects also there will be interruptions. even if the signal strength is full GPRS(internet) will not work.neither at office nor at home i am not getting proper network coverage.I request you to kindly look into the issue and resolve the issue or else i may have to think of changing the network provider.
                          Aircel No.: [protected]
                          Alternate No.: [protected]
                          Complete address:(Office) Tower 12B, L1, Eco Space Park, Bellandur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
                          Landmark: Bellandur village
                          Dear Naveen Kumar Ojha,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Email us at [protected]@aircel.co.in
                          i have changed my location to whitefield bangalore but there also the same problem exists.

My number is [protected] and you can see all my complaint details and how many times aircel supervisers have excalated the issue. I have done a 89/- recharge on 31st of last month and it has been 23 days since i have not recieved the benefit and i am being charged 2p/second. Now aircel says they wont give me a refund of 89. They wont give me a refund for the extra being charged from my number. All they say is its a technical issue on our end, we will fix it in two hours and call you. How many times can I call up? Please let me know where I can file a case and I will do it. Aircel can not scam customers like this.
                            Dear Anirudh(anirudhkaja),

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share the "Mode of recharge: so that our team can look into your issue.

Email us at [protected]@aircel.co.in

I m AKSHVIR SINGH from Kanpur. I want to complaint here of my Aircel service provider my Aircel up east prepaid. I have became fed up by Aircel as it start services on it's own without any consent and deducts Balance. On April 8 evening I recharged my account with rs. 40 and on 9 April early morning Aircel started UPEDECPI9 on it's own without any consent. I don't know what hell was this as neither I was credited any voice balance nor net balance and this continued for 3 days when my balance got below rs. 9 and was no further deductible. A total of Rs.27 were deducted 9 per day and I didn't received any benefit of this service that too when I had not given any consent for activation of any service nor have I received any call regarding activation of such service. Please help me return my balance and give a notice to Aircel to stop doing such nuisance again and again to me.Thanking you in anticipation
                              Dear Akshvir Soni,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share your " Aircel No." so that our team can look into your issue.

Email us at [protected]@aircel.co.in

Pblm not resolved. They neither mailed me nor called me..
                                What my question. Am not activated even though you are deducted. Am don't need to tell lie ok va, u cheaters repeatedly deducting money. On apr 17 again u deducted rs75/.. Am received one message like " thank you for your request subscribe ouiz factory weekly. To complete your subscription please click on """ link..." am not clicked on that link, with just ya second another message came. Thank you for choosing you have been charged 75 for 15 days. To unsubscribe sms stop to 155223. What the nonsense going on am cannot understand. My question is already am registered to dnd even though why that cheaters sending message. Next one even though am not clicked on that link they charging.. Am requesting you consumer complaints team if am unable solve this problem here kindly quide me how file register complaint in high court...
                                Ph [protected]

Dear Vigenash(Vigenash G),

Dear Vigenash G,

We regret to inform you that you had activated VAS services through WAP mode hence unable to process refund,

Aircel Social Care Team

My number is [protected], I had taken the aircel prepaid recharge card but the number but both the serial as well as 16digit got vanished away due to water spilling. so kindly please help me. I am not so rich that I can let it go... after that also I called customer care so many times but they connect the call just for sake and then immediately disconnect it. my entire family uses only aircel nearly 9-10 of them.. but there is a huge problem of range.. and the customer is very poor in providing service.
                                  Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  the company is just useless with very poor people in their voice process... and the main thing is that there is no range at all, so now al are planning to move to idea.
                                  Dear Customer(chelsy60625),

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share the remaining "Voucher no. i.e. (whatever is visible after damaging coupon)" so that our team can look into your issue.

Dear Customer(chelsy60625),

We regret to inform you that without complete serial number of the voucher we will not be able to help you further in this regard.

Email us at [protected]@aircel.co.in

I done a wrong recharge through freecharge.

I know the mistake is from my side. That's y i am requesting you to revert the recharge to my number which is [protected]. and the wrong recharge happened to [protected] number.

attaching the receipt from freecharge

transaction happened and processed against the operator ID KOR[protected].

You persons where reverting the wrong recharge and which is recorded on https://www.consumercomplaints.in/my-complaints.htmlaircel-c321453.html.
                                    Event the same happened for many customers from other operators too. all other operators are reverting the amount.

When i done the recharge as per freecharge record aircel recharge system was down.

I done the recharge for an amount of Rs 251. which is not a small amount.

plz do the needful and revert the recharge to my correct number which is [protected]
                                    Dear Customer(jvm100),

hi,

Still these days I was not yet received Rs 251 transaction benefits for my mobile number.

Why its taking so much time.

What went wrong.

As per freecharge mail my transaction was not yet processed still on 13th april. Then how cum the transaction was not yet canceled. Do the needful and revert back the amount / benefit. There was some mistake from your side too that's y i was getting such a mail from freecharge.

Mail from Free charge side on April 13th

Dear Jose,

Thank you for your patience and we apologies for the delay in resolving this issue.

We are sorry but your transaction (order ID FCVW[protected]We are sorry but your transaction (order ID KOR[protected] has still not been processed by the operator.

The final status update from the operator end may take 1-2 days at times.Unfortunately, this is not fully controllable for us. We are, however, constantly working with the operators to reduce this time delay and will automatically reverse the money to your FreeCharge Credits if the transaction fails.

First of all on 20/4/16... balance deducted without any confirmation. ...then I contact on 198 they told me we r unble to get update call after 8 hrs ...I called again on 21/4/16 they told same thing nd said call after two hrs but till now they are not talking to me...
                                      Dear Himanshu(Himanshu kumar kaushik),

Amount Deducted:

Email us at [protected]@aircel.co.in

Hi my name is habeeb from bangalore mu number is [protected]
                                        I have the problem of network and internet, when ever i call to customer care for regarding the issue the call will always get drop down in ivr or customer care executives will disconnect the call after greetings if they speak also they will take complaint saying you will get call from technical person but till now i have not received any call from any person and executives are speaking very rudely to customers why there no action plan from aircel on the quality team this how they are providing the system . Its real pathetic services why the government is not taking plan on this they are so-many users who are using this aircel if you cant take an action then let public that an action then we will see how long the aircel will work further . If aircel have some of the good will then its time to prove wake up aircel team or shut down your process . You all are born to cheat the company i have all the proof from recording of customer care to the manager level if there was attachment option sure i have attached the recording and your feed back messages
                                        Dear Habeeb(habeeb1519),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Kindly feel free to write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Meanwhile please share the following details for internet issue so that our team can look into your issue:

Alternate No.:
                                        Location (Including nearest landmark where issue is witnessed):
                                        Duration of issue (problem since when):
                                        Issue with a specific website or all website:
                                        Browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome/Dolphin etc.):

And for network issue please share:

Signal Bars: