Airtel

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Akaram saidulu on Sep 28, 2020
Actually i did a recharge on airtel app. In that i miss typed the the number please can you refund the amount. My account number is [protected].

Recharge base
Recharge base

[Sep 28, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S R T on Sep 27, 2020
    I ported my idea number to airtel on 24/09/20. And on 27/09 my idea sim was inactive and i put the airtel sim and it worked fine. Then i checked for the balance and i found only 5₹ and 300mb 2g.
    Then i called the store and they recharged.
    After that when i checked my airtel sim is dead.
    Now i dont have a sim.
    Im fkin frustrated now.
    Do something.

[Sep 27, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Deepskumaar on Sep 27, 2020
      In june month i have ordered fast tag from airtel payments bank.
      Still they have not delivered the fast tag.
      I have made about 20 complain e-mails. But they are only sharing consignment no. Which is return back to the sender address.
      Please take action if they are not able to deliver fast tag tell them to refund my amount.
      I will share my full detail on e-mail.

Snow Boz on Sep 27, 2020
        Sir i have recharge online throught sbi account on 25/sept/2020 with amount rs 598, but after two days there is no still internet data service in my mobile number which i have recharged, i have tried to contact airtel customer but failed without proper guide!

recharge with rs 598, amount have been cut from bank balance but no data activated.

Anupriya Suryavansh on Sep 27, 2020

Nitish Parida on Sep 27, 2020
            My address-reserve police line, qtr no - f/2, pin -756001
            Infront of police line ground
            I am unable to use internet
            Very slow speed
            Only speed when i calling to someone... This tym internet is working properly
            Bt every tym in this location not working internet
            One wp msg takes time to 2 min
            Only when i call someone then internet working very speed
            I complaint twice in a month
            I faced this problem 2 years
            Please solve this issue otherwise i port airtel to another network
            Your network team is fraudest
            Nobody solve my problem everytime saying wait wait
            Fraudest airtel
            Very bad service
            I complaint (Trai)
            Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 28, 2020
            Airtel is fraudest Airtel customer is madarchod No call from Airtel

Madarchod mera no fraudest lok leke phne karte hei payment karne ke liye
            Madarchodo gaand maardunga

Karthick Natraj on Sep 27, 2020
              Airtel is consuming more data than used, as on now its within a minute 400 mb s consumed showing 1.6/2gb remaining at 12 am, and this is happening randomly, need to take proper action in this issue.

Data theft issues
              Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 27, 2020

prajapatis on Sep 26, 2020
                I paid activation charge of rs 1768 and it clearly showed payment failed. I tried again and second time payment was successful. However, 2 hours after this payment, i get two messages for successful transactions. The money was deducted twice with different transaction numbers[protected] and[protected].

Please help, how can i get refund of extra payment made.

[Sep 26, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sree_vig on Sep 26, 2020
                  Airtel has installed junction box in front of mu house. We were told it's a temporary setup and they are finding alternatives to remove it. But since the past 4-5 years that i'm staying here there has been no change. They add new connections and after repair works dump the waste wires in front of the house itself and do not clean it. All the old wires and new are all from my line. We have notified this to the technicians but they are ignorant. Take immediate action and stop this inconvineance caused since years.

Airtel — Recharge payment issue

Gowtham026 on Sep 26, 2020
                    I was done recharge Rs. 558 my account on 23.10.2020 through airtel thanks app by using amazon upi. The amount was deducted...

Priyadarshee Anand on Sep 26, 2020
                    We want to install airtel xtream broadband and we applied from it we got a call form airtel that the technician of airtel broadband will call us in 48 hrs but not a single call recieved yet.. This is so saddening.

Also i got the following message:-

(Dear anand premkumar,

Congratulations, you're a step closer to be a part of airtel family!

Thank you for your interest in airtel xstream fiber. Your lead id is[protected]. Our executive will call you shortly.

To know more, you may visit us on airtel.in/broadband

Airtel xstream fiber)

Please do the needful

Airtel — Regarding incoming calls and incoming SMS

Krishna Varpe on Sep 25, 2020
                      I, Krishna Subhash Varpe. I am not able to get calls as well as SMS from any number although I have balance in my account.I...

Iqbal kumbhar on Sep 25, 2020
                      Im recharge with airtel thanks app
                      599 rupes amount dedicated from bank and recharge unsuccessfully errors
                      Recharge on 22 sep 2020

Amount deducted from bank and recharge failed

[Sep 25, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shiwani bhardwaj on Sep 25, 2020
                        I tried to recharge my number with smart pack through airtel website. However the money has been deducted from my account for which i've message from my bank, but recharge is unsuccessful. It's been 3 days yet there has been no refund

meshramrahul on Sep 25, 2020
                          I have recharged wrong mobile number. I want reverse the transaction, kindly help.

Anu Rag Dixit on Sep 25, 2020
                            I did a recharge of 558 rs on airtel which did not got reflected and got cancelled and the money has to be refunded but not got refunded back

Airtel — Removal of airtel junction box

PrabhakarTK on Sep 24, 2020
                              Dear sir, i wish to bring your notice that there is an airtel broadband junction box in front of my house. The junction box...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Amara Narasimha Reddy on Sep 24, 2020
                              Most disgusting part is 'sim' quality, its very cheap quality that have been in the market when compared to other countries. I took my sim in 2019 october and now september 2020, in a short span of 10 months there is need to replace sim, because of sim quality isn't working.
                              While i m using the mobile data my mobile suddenly stop working, then i went to mobile store, shopkeeper said mobile is perfect your sim isn't working and suggest me to change.
                              Plz suggest them to maintain absolute quality for some products

[Sep 24, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dnyanesh Bharambe on Sep 23, 2020
                                I am the user of airtel service i was very satisfied about the network speed before lockdown but after lockdown my network speed is very low and most of the time switches to 2g from 4g i am facing very much problem in my studies so please help me because o[censored] i cant attend my online exam so please fix these problem thanks for listening to me and i hope u will solve my problem as soon as possible and i am living near a airtel network tower but i cant get 4g network what should i do now thanks once again

[Sep 23, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

anurag bangwal on Sep 23, 2020
                                  I have already paid for my wifi installation
                                  till now no installation at my place
                                  all verification was done and was told that same day wifi will be installed
                                  no one picks my call and when they do they make excuses by saying tomorrow and making fool o[censored]s
                                  i want the internet facility badly and they are making fool o[censored]s
                                  please look into this matter and try to reach me asap.