Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Nov 28, 2022
21901

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1950

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 2

A recharge was made on 22-Nov-2022 for my Airtel number an amount of 181 rupees, recharge was successful but pack benefits are not activated still
Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello In the morning my father made a transfer from his bank to my mother's airtel wallet but my money was deducted from my bank but not credited into her airtel wallet. And showing the message transaction is successful. Money is debited through credit card

do I get my money back?
    please airtel check this issue...
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I’m a Airtel customer, my mobile num [protected] residing in uae.
      I’ve done a portability from Jio to Airtel during my last visit to india.now the sim is not in active there was no network shown for the sim.kindly resolve and activate my sim.
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I created an airtel payments bank account on november 11, 2022. Since that time i am not able to view account details in airtel app on my login and not able to add UPI getting error that account not found for your number. How ever I register a complain with airtel payments bank team with case number 18130386 on 12 november till now issue is not resolved. They are frustrating and asking to wait, how long time I will wait? Next they are annoying asking to repeat the same steps for troubleshooting. Please resolve this issue at earliest. I am not able to do transaction.
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I raised port to Airtel from jio on 6th November, and paid the SIM card delivery cum SIM card activation Airtel person rupees 600,
          And I was only ported to Airtel on 13th November and was not able to use the phone for 3 days this delivery agent didn’t recharge the amount and didn’t reply to my calls nor WhatsApp messages
          I raised complaint with Airtel customer care but no response from their side.
          Even send grievance team an email no response,
          Finally after 3 days without any other option I had to recharge again and paid again extra.
          Still now this delivery guy from Airtel is not responding.
          Hope you’re website can resolve this,
          Attached screenshots as evidences

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had received a duplicate SIM for my airtel number since the original SIM stopped working. Copy of ID proof was also submitted. I was told that the SIM would be activated within 4 hours. However, it's been almost 24 hours and the SIM has not been activated yet. I am unable to connect to the customer service number 121 from my alternate JIO sim. I stand to miss a lot of important calls and critical OTPs as I wait for the SIM to get activated.
            Nov 21, 2022
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After I recharge an Airtel unlimited pack online of Rs. 181 through phonepe 13th Nov. 2022, around 9:50 pm on Airtel mobile number [protected], it was shown that it was successful and the money was also deducted from my bank account for and it was deducted with extra 2 rs, 183 rsbut it is not activated on the said mobile number and while making calls it is still saying that the validity has expired and it is not activated.
              Below I will attach the transaction receipt which I have received. Transaction Id no.[protected]. Thank you
              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have tried to generate UPC number 2 times, but every time getting below 2 messages

1) Your request for UPC has been delayed. Please wait while your request is being processed.

2) Request for UPC for your mobile no.[protected] could not be processed. Please retry after some time.

I have also tried to contact in Airtel customer care and asked what is the issue and when it will be resolved? but got reply that they don't know about issue and no timeline to resolve this issue.
                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel company reply to me your money refunded transaction id[protected]
                  ARN :- khWlln7VzP7LMB
                  But not credit to my account
                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My l when l was playing lthe game l haven t done anything wrong and l am sure that have followed your rules of conduct and am sure that by mistake you have suspend my account for no valid reason you can check my kd headshot rate l am a normal player please check once my account this ls my humble request to free fire team to unsuspend my account thank you pjz pjz pjz pjz pjz pjz pjz pjz pjz 😭🤕 pjz 😭 id [protected]
                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had tried to request for upc in airtel more than five times but all the time i recieved only one reply that " your request cannot be processed". I am requesting you to look after the matter..
                      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recharge of Rs. 181 was requested on 29th October. Money got deducted but recharge was unsuccessful and the money is not yet refunded. Attaching photo as a proof
                        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been a satisfied customer with Airtel telecom service for a long time. My mobile number is [protected]. But I regret to inform you that nowadays, I am having difficulty in conversations due to poor network reception.

The handset’s network indicator shows full signal, but I cannot make a clear phone call. This unwanted obstruction is posing lots of inconvenience for me and i can't use...

My request for new Airtel prepaid sim card has been unattended and not responded by any Airtel agency. I hereby bring to the notice of Airtel that a new customer like me is eager to take a connection that is being neglected. Such a shame for a big network like Airtel. If no action has been taken against my new connection request I will approach Jio or Vodafone for a new connection.

Oder Number : 41-[protected] dated 09/11/22
                          Order Number : 41-[protected] dated 14/11/22

I request the Airtel customer care team to inform me about what kind of lead was taken by the concerned agency on the above 2 orders given by me..
                          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please arrange to send my modem caution deposit amount. I was already returned the modem to your person. But any one was not answering about refund.
                            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had raised a request for new Airtel broadband connection. Ticket number is 21-[protected]. I had paid around Rs. 3000 for this and it was supposed to be installed on 15th Nov. It has been 5days now and still the broadband has not been installed. I have tried customer service and they have not helped in any way. The executive responsible for this installation process stopped replying once payment had been made. This is extremely harassing and causing major issues since we are not being able to work without internet connection.
                              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased an iphone but the imessage is not getting activated since it should pop up abd send the activation message Apple said all settings are fine when called on 121 they say we don’t know and hang up the phone
                                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not received refund of my security deposit form Airtel after I requested cancellation of my Airtel Black plan. They have also collected the wifi router and set-top box from the location. After collecting these items they are denying refund saying that service was not active for 12 months. I had service active for 11 months and had to cancel it and Airtel does not provide service on the location I am living currently. I request airtel team to kindly look into this matter and process the refund.
                                  DTH account # [protected]-001

Hi Team,
                                    Airtel DTH has taken the full payment and providing with the connection not no information regarding the return of amount.
                                    Amount paid on 13th Nov 2022.
                                    One executive came on the same day and told its not possible to give the connection and left, I tried to explain him(language barrier) that there are at least 20 connections in our apartment community still he rejected and went away.
                                    After this I tried to reach airtel support foe 4 times in last 5 days there is no response.
                                    If proper justification is there that why they are not able to give connection I am ok, but not replying nor avoiding doesn’t solve the issue.
                                    I tried to reach airtel through email(support email and Tamilnadu nodal officer) also, but no use.
                                    Kindly check and do the needful.
                                    Thanks in advance.
                                    Ramnarayan
                                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After being a customer of Airtel broadband for more than 12 years... I requested disconnection as i had to travel abroad. Never did i skipped by bill payment. Now, Airtel calls me and ask me to pay the last bill amounting to about 500/- rupees, which is fine with me but the problem is Airtel asked me to pay this amount in cash physically in on of their offices. I can't pay it online... i have always paid my bills online however... i guess Airtel wants me to travel back only to pay the last bill... Crazy!!!