Airtel

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8111)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

rajwadey on Sep 18, 2020
My airtel number [protected] which is only for data postpaid linked to family plan for which the bill is already paid but still they have barred my number for no reason and I'm not able to use data services.. Resolve this and unbarr my number [protected]

[Sep 18, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

deep25s7 on Sep 18, 2020
    Airtel has asked us to do the advance payment for rs 6541 for 6 months of broadband connection on 15 sep 2020. Service person mr. Viresh/kalpana ([protected]) has ensured installation within 24 hrs, however now he is neither picking the call nor responding

I will require complete refund & strict action against service person & airtel for harassing the consumer.

Airtel — Irresponsible Airtel Distributor Hindupur Named Irfan

MANDIGIRI RAJESH on Sep 18, 2020
      Sir, I have purchased a Airtel Xtreme Set top Box from Airtel Distributor Named Irfan, Hindupur his Mob No is [protected]....

bmfirake on Sep 18, 2020
      My airtel number ([protected]) was on my dad's name, but because of some system problem from airtel company, it got registered on somebody else name.
      Now my sim is damaged automatically in the mobile, I filled a recreation form, and my no was supposed to start after 8 days. Its 20 days now and my no. is still not working. What the hell should I do? I need that airtel no. [protected].
      Contact: bmf.[protected]@gmail.com
      [protected].

Nitinvg on Sep 18, 2020
        I need a call recording of a particular mobile number in my contact list... For the last 2 months can i get the same.

Nitin gulhane

The mobile number for which call recording is needed is [protected]

Airtel — Broadband plan changed without any information

ridhimaaa on Sep 18, 2020
          I have been using airtel landline plus broadband for years.in june this yeae my plan was changed from 599 to 899 without informing...

Sahil Vibhuti on Sep 17, 2020
          I recharged my prepaid sim thrice for 219 pack due to technical issue. Only one recharge of 28 days is reflected in my account. What about the debited amount.?

[Sep 17, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel — airtel network and fraud customer service is pathetic

sawantvaibhav on Sep 17, 2020
            I have been struggling to get help from airtel customer service and airtel presence. Its been over 4 months now that i am...

Namita Parashar on Sep 17, 2020
            I am paying for the 4G network of Airtel but even can't get the 2g networks which makes the calling impossible to someone. How can such a telecom company in India is doing fraud with a lot of people like me. Stop it's advertisement and it is one of the worst network they should accept it. Such a pity even a Airtel homepage took 5 minutes to be opened and sometimes showed the network connection error.

Airtel — Worst service with internet speed and not refunding

ARRS on Sep 17, 2020
              I am writing in here against Airtel India, I am customer of Airtel since Nov 2019, and ever since the purchase of my Airtel...

Airtel — airtel digital tv error code-6, already paid

Bikikant Mehara on Sep 17, 2020
              Worst experience airtel is of no use and even the customer support is unprofessional. Please never ever take airtel connection...

Airtel — Voice cracking issue

Maida jan on Sep 17, 2020
              I have been complaining about voice cracking issue from last two months on to customer care of airtel, but every time they...

Airtel — scam through airtel

Jackryan on Sep 17, 2020
              My sister has applied for online job in airtel. They have demanded 1999 for policy purpose and after that again they demanded...

Airtel — Not disconnecting the broadband service

Asmi Ashok on Sep 17, 2020
              My airtel fixed-line no: [protected], account id:[protected]_kk. I called up airtel customer care service and informed that...

Airtel — sim card rejected - outside india

Sheetalbaliga on Sep 16, 2020
              I am currently out of india and my indian airtel prepaid sim card is rejected. There is enough balance and validity on the...

ganubhau on Sep 16, 2020
              मेरे नंबर का in coming and out going call
              दो महिनेसे बंद है! दो बार complant भी की लेकीन कुछ भी हूवा नही . please मेरे नंबर का problem solve करे यह बिनती.

[Sep 16, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel — Account balance deducted is not refunded.

BAJJURI VENKATESH on Sep 16, 2020
                Recently when I was trying to get my AirTel sim recharged for Rs379 pack, on 13sep2020, the amount got deducted...

Ankush Kothari on Sep 16, 2020
                I initiated the recharge of rs 98 on 16 september 2020 and it got deducted from the bank account but on the final window it showed transaction failed/gateway timed out. Now my recharge is not done and the amount is also deducted. Kindly look into this.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel — no broadband connection provided after payment of 3 month rental in advance.

shrikantjadhav49 on Sep 16, 2020

I will try to explain you my problem and hope action will be taken on it.

The issue:

shafeeq_afc on Sep 16, 2020
                  I have been using airtel for 3 years. It was all good untill recently. Problem began in April 2020. Now it's network connection is poor. Data Speed is below average. Can't even make calls