Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated May 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

Toll free
1800 103 4444

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 3

Airtel — Airtel fiber broadband not installed but installation charges deducted

After receiving call from Airtel representative for installation of fibre broadband i submitted my kyc documents to them through watsapp and paid installation fee of Rs 1180/- through upi and was assured that an engineer would visit our place for installation but the neither any engineer visited nor they are receiving my calls. I want my payment refund....

I am facing airtel network issues since 10-15 days. The signal is weak throughout the day. Browsing itself is an issue due to slowness of net, so forget about the time taken to download or upload any image or doc. Even when calling airtel customer care and providing the area details, they just say the residing area does not have any network issues. I am residing at Andheri east, JBNagar area. So they don't even register...

I purchased a prepaid plan for a new connection. Got it for 3 months for 2800 and it got expired.
Now, the company is charging me for a postpaid service that I never signed up for, they are asking me to pay monthly bill however my connection is prepaid.
I never used that connection since March and now I am getting charged for the service I am not even using.
I Purchased the new connection on 3rd Jan and it got expired on 5th April.
Now the bill is generated for 13th May.
The broadband number is[protected]_dsl

Sms not receive and banking services, all service disturb
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've recharged a wrong number accidentally today for an amount of Rs.239 via Amazon pay recharge. I also requested WRR for refund but couldn't find help...

I am from hyderabad
      Its been 2months i am using Airtel xtreme Rs.499 40mbps plan for 6months.
      As i am working from home my company asked me to upgrade to 100mbps plan.
      So i called customer support, I tried on Mobile app amd also visited Airtel store nearby.
      Either ways problem not resolved
      No one helped....

Airtel — Payment made twice

I have taken airtel Xtream fibre connection on 10th May 2022. Made payment on the link provided by Airtel representative. The payment showed success on my side but failed on the airtel representative end. Based on his request I made payment again from diferent bank account. And he told that failed payment will be reversed. But now I'm not even able to raise complaint or reach customer support for this query.
      Contact number is 9645...

I recharged ₹155 for 24 days on 7th may 2022 but the money was deducted and I didn't receive any sms and benefits from that recharge...
      May 10, 2022
      I recharged my phone on 7th may 2022 for ₹155 and the recharge was successfull but I didn't get any sms and I didn't get any benefit from the recharge... It's been 3 days and I didn't get any updates about the recharge
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that there is been installation of Airtel tower in place next to my house which is less than 500meter and its in residential area. We request you to please look into this matter and take action accordingly
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am an Airtel prepaid customer from past 8 to 9 years. And I have moved to Germany recently. Now my Airtel network shows no service even after I recharge the number with international roaming pack. The pack shows starts upon arrival in my Airtel app and it's still showing no service. And I am not able to contact customer care team as I have no network. Could you please help me with this?...

Airtel — Airtel is not refunding my money and looking for a cancelled Cheque

I have raised fiber net connection for my home at Ranchi using the Airtel app on the phone by entering the apartment details and contact number. After a few days I had received a call from Vikas Kumar on 15th of April stating he was calling from Airtel Fiber and asked for my home address to check the connection. I had asked him to call after a few days, so he called me again on 20th of April and I had made him the payment for...

I have travelled through western peripheral expressway kundli toll on 28/03/2022 and the toll charges were deducted on 28/03/2022 as per applicable charges for car no. Pb10et3251. On 31/03/2022 toll charges of rs. 225 again deducted for same kundli toll even when i did not travel through that. I have raised complaint for the same at airtel platform on 11/04/2022 on which they assured me that grievance will be redressed within 15 days. After 15 days i again requested them for grievance redressal and i was again told to wait for 15 days as they have raised a query again. It has been more than a month that unapplicable charges were deducted from my account but i did not get reversal for the same. Kindly look into the matter.
          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A request to transfer broadband connection from my wife's is name (Aarti Shrimali ph# [protected]) to my name name ph# [protected] was made on 4th Jan 2022. I had gone to Airtel store for this. But the disconnection was not processed on my wife's account but a new connection was added in my name. The old router was removed and new router was installed in our house immediately. But Airtel kept on charging us for both connections. Finally on...
            3rd May reached bangalore, needed fast net for work from home.
            3rd may sashi([protected]) Airtel salesman promises to install by 4th may.
            4th may he offers that if I take dth box Rs2001, I will get free net for the first month.
            4th may I make the payment Rs2001 and he sent dth person to install dth box.
            Unable to view most channels. Everyday calling customer care, they promise to send technician(never shows up)...

I am facing broadband connection issue from 4th of May 2022 till today. there are no replay from nodal.[protected]@in.airtel.com and [protected]@in.airtel.com.
            Complaint raised on 4th May . Ticket ID - [protected]
            May 12, 2022
            This complaints is not resolved. Please look into ticket id :- 10035720240 Still facing issue from 4thMay - today(12th May)
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Please look into the issue.
            Thanks for your time to reply here.

Airtel is asking me to pay monthly bill. However I have already paid my 6 months bill for Rs. 5232.

They say we have changed your plan to monthly.

How can they change my plan without informing me ?

They are changing my plan by themselves and asking me to pay the bill.
              However I have already paid 6 months bill on 11 Feb 2022 of Rs. 5232.

Amit Yadav
              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am stay in uae i give complainy my india airtel sim locked can you plss accept for my complaint thanku

Dear sir/madam,
                  I recharged a wrong number on google pay. Please reverse the transaction and do the needful. I am attaching the details of transaction.

Wrong number — [protected]
                  Amount — 455
                  Correct number — [protected]
                  Operator transaction id — CICAgOCLI5rPYA
                  Upi id[protected]

Mohini Surve...
                  I have recharge on wrong number ([protected]) which is not my number by mistaken I had done that recharge. correct Airtel number is [protected]. Amount Rs 455....
                  I have made wrong recharge so I called airtel to cancel the recharge and refund the amount and they cancelled the recharge but amount of rs 719 not credited to my account.They are saying that they refunded the money on 2 may but it's not credited in my account....