Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Nov 28, 2022
21901

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1950

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 3

Unfortunately wrong recharge but my money is not refund to company I complete to within 1 hour but company is not refund to my money
Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Airtel company reply your money refunded transaction id :[protected]
ARN :- khWlln7VzP7LMB
But my money is not credit to my account

My sim is not working since I have come to Dubai. My number is [protected]. I had installed roaming pack but still the sim shows no network. Please resolve this issue.
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sim card not connecting to Etisalat or du network in manual or automatic mode. [protected] is my number. Account has enough balance of about 480 INR and a monthly pack also. Tried Changing simcard also with new sim also the same problem.
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recharge was completed on my mobile number, but pack wasn't activated and now there isn't any proper channel of raising any complaint to Airtel customer care. All the IVR calls doesn't provide option to raising a complaint.
        AIRTEL is a bogus company and this is happening for the second time. Please resolve my issue as soon as possible.
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Airtel fibre wifi is disconnecting frequently and it's happening from one month.Airtel customer care is also not responding properly.
          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, Payment of Rs. 719.0 via Upi for your airtel prepaid number [protected] has failed. Order Id:[protected]. If money has been deducted, it will be refunded to your account within 7-10 days. Please keep the Order ID for future reference.
            Still i m not getting any response
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to request number [protected], I opted for Airtel Black connection for my home (Sonipat). Due to some reasons, I disconnected the connection the very next day. I had deposited a security amount of 4000Rs, which was to be refunded after deducting on a pro-rata basis as confirmed by customer care. Now, the Airtel team is saying that I am not eligible for any refund.
              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel sim is not showing network.
                Am currently in qatar and for last 3 days there is no signal.
                There is zeros signal.
                I tried contacting Airtel by email, by phone but no response from them.
                My sim status is active in mobile app.
                Mobile no. [protected]
                Name: Poomari
                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Airtel sim suddenly stopped working in my iPhone 12 mini.
                  It is showing no sim available error. The sim tray is working as other sim is working fine in that slot.
                  Please help to resolve this.
                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recharged my Airtel no xx61084412 on 10 Nov 2022 with Rs 265 through CSC portal. Amount got deducted and transaction status is showing successful but recharge is not done yet. Kindly activate the 265 Rps plan.or refund it Transaction I'd: [protected], operator id 41040683
                    I am unable to reach customer care, kindly do the needful ASAP.
                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today(11.11.2022)morning iam going to recharge to my number but i accidently recharged to my relative number "this issue made by me in accidently"
                      so can i get refund please
                      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi My Airtel sim Network registration failed issues I kindly Request you active my sim My Sim number is [protected]

Respected,
                          I have contacted with Airtel and paid the connection of Rs 4000 /- . Then I asked for the urgent connection but they made me fool for that. Now I have raised refund request with them and asked for the refund ASAP but it's been 7 to 8 working days mine amount is not refunded.
                          So, please look into the matter and help me getting my feedbak.
                          Smruti Ranjan Mohapatra

Elugbindin Isa Okikiola
                            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was a user of TATA DOCOMO, bearing Phone no-[protected]. having sim validity (2026), after Airtel acquired Tata Docomo my services were running according to the scheme i purchased from tata docomo.
                              My last recharge was done on sep- rs20 (balance topup). On 9th nov 2022 my sim was deactivated without any prior notice. i was able to make calls and receive call's till 8th nov 2022.
                              i visited Airtel Store on 10th they said that you sim no. is not registered with us.we don't have your data with us and this no. has been deleted with Airtel.
                              i need this no. at any cost.
                              Have already contacted Airtel customer Care as well as Store - Shop No 6, Block No 1, Kalimati Road, Near Basant Talkies, Sakchi, Jamshedpur, Jharkahnd 831001
                              WAS OF NO HELP.
                              Alternate number-[protected]
                              mail Id [protected]@gmail.com
                              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since last few days, during making or receiving calls, voice is constantly breaking which makes it unable for me to communicate via mobile phone on daily basis.
                                My only option is to make calls using wattsapp, which is againis not convenient everytime.

Mind you, my microphone and speaker are perfectly functional.
                                To make it worse, airteldoesnot have customer chat support or email id whete I can file a complaint.
                                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have registered my no. of Airtel on DO NOT DISTURB option of airtel on almost three times, but still i am recieving the prerecorded & tele marketers calls/SMS from airtel which cause me a lot of trouble.still they have not blocked such calls.
                                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ported from jio to airtel buti have lots of issue with the network while other sim with airtel are preety fine but just mine is not properly working airtel has done something with this my mobile number is[protected]
                                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi. I recharged a wrong number via your website on mobile and would like the money returned.

Order ID:[protected]
                                      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently I subscribed to international roaming for the months June to August that offered 100 minutes of incoming and outgoing calls. The connection was terrible. While I could hear the voice on the other line, my voice did not reach. It was a very frustrating experience. From the log for the three months, I recharged never was I able to utilise the 100 mins provided. In view of this I did not recharge for the two months I stayed on overseas.

I think it would be fair to refund me for the minutes that were unutilised for annoying poor connection for all the India incoming and outgoing calls.