Aman Car Logistics And Packers — I had given them a car for transporting from delhi to ranchi

123a/33 Palam Vihar, Dharma Colony, Gurugram, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon - 122017, Near Shiv Temple, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 akash16garg on Jun 18, 2019
We discussed on an amount 6, 000 and payment post delivery of my car and delivery will be within 7 days. Its been 17 days now, and they have not delivered my car and the person daily calls me to ask for an online transfer for 24, 000. They have quadruple the prices and denied the deal for 6, 000. He is kind of blackmailing on this now since he has the car. Those people are misusing the car for taxi purposes (as I read from other complaints for this transport from review blogs).
Updated by akash16garg, Jun 18, 2019

Aman Car Logistics And Packers - I had given them a car for transporting from delhi to ranchi

Company:Aman Car Logistics And Packers