Apollo Pharmacy
Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd.

Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care

Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Next to Canara Bank

Awesome

Apollo Pharmacy related photos (305)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Apollo Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews

Panishmanu
Dear sir/madam..I went to your Apollo pharmacy in R.R.nagar branch, near kuvempu circle, beml 5th stage, Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore-98.
Your executive Mr.Vijay misbehaviour with my wife. my wife has requested to do bill emergency due some urgent work..but your person Mr.vijay gave replay with very hardly. She replayed next will not come to your pharmacy..Mr.Vijay replayed it is your wish, there is no force to come and you can go to other shop. And he said If you want give complaint please go ahead soon.
Is it the right way to behaviour with customer?
We are the regular customer to your pharmacy. It is very shame to us..Please take the action to Mr.Vijay about this type of behaviour.
He didn't give his id. He said that his name only. He is looking like little bit fact personality.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2017

[Mar 14, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Mar 15, 2017
We would like to understand your concern better. Please share your contact details for us to get in touch with you.

Gopikrishna Ganesh
    I had visit Apollo pharmacy Ganesh nagar branch on last Friday to buy tablet called caftum250. i just need tablet for 3 days but they force me to buy complete tablet strip. They told that they don't ready to cut the strip, so force me to buy for 4 days which is two strip of tablet.
    Is that any completion?

Why they are not ready to cut the strip, same duration of tablet I can get from other local medical shop.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 29, 2017

[Mar 13, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Mar 15, 2017
    Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2017
    Dear Swati, Matter highlighted by you is of great concern to us. We will arrange the strips at your nearest location, Please share your contact details for us to look into it.
    I am 72 years old and is diabetics. Bought Apollo diabetics monitoring system but now strips not available. I cannot buy another sugar monitoring machine. I am in a fix. It's Apollo's responsibility to make sure strips are available. This is cheating condumers. How can you help?
    Swati
    Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Apr 1, 2017

sisirnaba
      Team @ Apollo Pharmacy, 4th Phase Attur layout Yelahanka New town are unable to arrange medicines prescribed by doctor even if intimated well in 1 week time advance. They never have complete list of medicine and are always ready with SUBSTITUES. Since last 10 months, its happening regularly and its very time consuming to purchase medicine from this store.

Their response to life saving drugs are also not to the standard.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2017

[Mar 05, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Mar 06, 2017
      Dear Mr.sisirnaba, We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. Kindly share your details for us to get in touch.

Samzul Huda
        When i was checking the pen its broken already. So i complaint a pharmacy. Now they ask me a bull. Why cant they can take my bill through my mobile number?

... Dear sir

I am samzul from trichy. Am a well customer of appolo pharmacy. I am a type 1 diabetic patient. Monthly i purchased more than 2 k. Last time humalog mix pen is broken inside. So i ask them to replace. Last 3 days i visited regarding this. Finally now they ask me a invoice copy. Then i replied really am sorry sir may be i left in some place. But u can take my invoice on the system through my mobile number. But they are not answer properly also they are not change my pen. So i am very upset with appolo service. Kindly do me a favour.

Name : samzul
        Place : trichy
        Mobile : [protected]
        Location: chathram bus stand (Periya samy tower appolo phaacy)

[Mar 04, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apollo Pharmacy — Glucometer strips

saravanan saral
          I have purchased Apollo glucometer to monitor blood glucose 3 months back.

At present we are not getting glucose...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Apollo Pharmacy — Product sold does not match with that billed [Resolved]

Nand Kumar Srivastava
          I purchased Tab.Trajenta Duo 2.5mg/500mg from Apollo Pharmacy, Mullai Nagar Salem. The pharmacy vide bill no.CRG0002627 DT.20.02.2017...

sowmikusi123
          Sir
          28.02.2017 i go to appllo pharmacy in walajapet 632513 vellore district india to purchase whisper in the cost of Rs.330/- that time the shop man Thiru.Saravanan to swipe my SBI Credit Card i.e 2 time swipe my credit card Rs.330/- 10.09 pm and Rs.330/ 10.11pm 28.02.2017 that time i received message from Transaction of Rs.330/- APPLLO PHARMACY ON 28 FEB 17
          then i go to my home
          next day i go to same shop i ask thiru. saravanan shop man sir still i am not received my money Rs.330/ + Rs.330/- that time he told the money is transferred automatically reversal from the bank
          still i am not received my money
          the response is very poor
          please consider my request
          by balamurugan
          Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 4, 2017

[Mar 02, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Mar 03, 2017

Rafia Sultana
            Few days before I have called up the Apollo pharmacy in bai kadai for 2 tablets namely feronia and shelcal which I need to take regularly due to my pregnancy once o[censored]r staff took the order and promise me to deliver the tablets the next day but failed to do so...has I am severing from fever I unable to go the pharmacy this is, not the first time this has happened to me they will take order but never delivery the tablets...very poor customer service by the staff... Rafia Sultana. [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2017

[Feb 27, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2017
            Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2017
            Thank you for sharing your contact details. One of our official will connect with you shortly and assist you.

Apollo Pharmacy — Thyroxine sodium tablets

Ayodya
              I just have taken thyroxine sodium bottle...but they did not give which I asked ...then I went again to change the tablets...they...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

gautam3777
              Please provide us proper contact details like phone number, email address of your pharmacy department so that we can send you doctor's prescription copy to procure medicine from you. also mention way of payment method. i have tried to contact with you in different way. most of all time apollo hospital transfer the call to pharmacy department and the members of this department received the call and asked me to wait for a moment but i have to wait about 25 minutes but no response is there. this type of attitude repeats many times.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2017

[Feb 21, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Feb 22, 2017
              Dear Gautam, We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. Kindly share your details for us to get in touch with you or Please call to our Customer support on this number : [protected]

ravichandran12
                Sir' i am residing at velammal school road and working in ongc ltd, mumbai. I am regularly purchasing medicine around 10000 rupees every month. Ten days before i purchased one touch ultra strips. I took machine from home and shown to shop keeper mr pugazhendhi.in spite of that he gave me one touch select. After one day i asked him for replacement but he denied it and didn't accept his mistake.
                He started to misbehave in front of many people. Finally i purchased new strip without replacing the old one.
                There are lot of public complaint against him. S o i kindly request you to take necessary action against mr pugazhendhi.

Shop's address: apollo pharmacy, thiruvalllur road mugappair east chennai-37
                Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2017

[Feb 20, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Feb 21, 2017
                Dear Mr.Ravichandran, We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. Kindly share your contact details for us to get in touch.

smsram
                  Usually i am buying medicine worth of rs 5000 every month from your puduvayal br (630108 karaikudi sakottai block ) and pay through card payment . and they were accepting the same
                  today they are not ready to accept card payment and ready to forgo monthly purchase of medicine from them for rs 5000 every month
                  please educate them and arrange to do the needful
                  yours
                  s.meenakshisundaram 19 b E>M> street Puduvayal 630108 - cell no [protected] .. e mail [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Updated by smsram Feb 20, 2017
                  a phone call from appolo
                  they are advocating to buy through sbi card and have a discount
                  i have told them up to last month you were accepting icici bank card visa/ master card .. all of a sudden this month you are advocating to go for sbi card ...even the pharmacy is not asking which bank card you are having / they just refuse to accept any card
                  the person who made a phone call from appolo grievance cell is not ready to identify him ..but shutdown the phone without any courtesy ...okay i want to know why they are not accepting visa / master card ?
                  Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Feb 21, 2017
                  Thanks for writing to us.We forwarded your message to our support Team, they will connect with you shortly and and update you.

Why because they asking for SBI card, they may have their bank account in SBI and if you use any other bank debit / credit card means they have to pay additional service tax to bank. That service tax is excluding your purchase amount. Thats why they act like that. Also i[censored] use SBI card in their Pharmacy to buy some goods means they can avail some discount / benefit from their bank as a reward. This may be the reason behind this..

ANGURAJ .K
                  I wanted to return medicine at Sainikpuri branch but they refused to take. When enquired about complaint register, they don't have one. No phone numbers were shared to me. How come persons working doesnt know about complaint management? Need a call back on my no. [protected]

Krishna prasad k v
                    I wanted to return medicine at Sainikpuri branch but they refused to take. When enquired about complaint register, they don't have one. No phone numbers were shared to me. How come persons working doesnt know about complaint management? Thanks for the standard reply.. My complaint is very clear and is understandable.. Why the medicine was not taken back and why i was denied contact numbers for complaining my grievance.. Need positive revert
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2017

[Mar 21, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2017

johnteam3d
                      I have got worst experience with apollo pharmacy sales person today, I went to buy a medicine which worth 92 rs I took 100 in my hand, In that urgent situation the sales person rude me that he not have change and asking me to bring the correct change to get a medicine.So I brought the medicine in neighbor Shop with rs.2 Discount. Never recommend apollo to others
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2017

[Feb 11, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Feb 13, 2017
                      We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. Kindly share your details to us to get in touch.

nayeemph1
                        Hi i am reguler customer for the appolo pharmacy, today I have visited u r one of the outlet at Madeenaguda, miyapur, u r employee name Mr.Sunny his Rudley behaviour with us I ask for the tablets his taken so much of time to tell the answer and his provide my tablet when I said my contact number to add the points on my card, but straight away his giving answer net is not working..this is not accept from appolo...I return back without tablets.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2017

[Feb 10, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Feb 13, 2017

Rahul Pulupudi
                          Apollo pharmacy at kakatiyanagar, refused to give bill indicating the pricing on system is higher than the MRP of the bought medicine.
                          A strip of finpecia costs MRP 87 but the system indicated it to be MRP 130, citing this as reason the staff declined to give a bill
                          In such scenarios the pharmacy has no alternate billing option, even if there was one it is not given to the customers
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2017

[Feb 01, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2017
                          Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2017
                          Please share me your contact details like email or phone number, One of our offical will connect with you shortly and assist you.
                          Apollo pharmacy navanagar, hubli-580025.
                          Even though the medicines are available with them, the employees suggest a different pharmacy. The employees were literally throwing the prescription at us when asked for medicine.
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Apollo Pharmacy — Rude behaviour of Employee in Apollo Pharmacy - regarding [Resolved]

Yadagiri barigela
                            I was taken Apollo card one year back and buying all medicines from your Apollo pharmacies only. Today i with...

Deepa Damodaran Thakkar
                            Dear Sir/Mam,
                            It is extremely annoying, your branch at dahisar east, c.s. road is not provide discount even though we are having corporate plans with HDFC card.
                            Whereas we are getting discounts at thane west, shivaji nagar near mulund check naka with the same card.
                            The branch people at dahisar does not know to operate the computer system.
                            Please keep educate people at dahisar branch . If any query you can call at [protected]...
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 27, 2017

[Jan 21, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2017
                            Apologies for the unpleasant experience, Thank you for sharing your contact details. One of our offical will connect with you shortly and assist you.
                            Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Feb 22, 2017
                            Dear ctrmplrm, We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. Kindly share your details for us to get in touch with you

I requested a consolidate medical bill from the Chengalpattu branch for the year[protected].

But they said that the system was changed and we cant provide it.

Now it is very difficult for the claim, since your regular bill are getting erased and printing also not clear.

Please help to get the things asap.

Apollo Pharmacy — Lip care strawberry with vitamin e [Resolved]

PravasTechM
                              Sir, I am regularly using Apollo Lip Care Strawberry With Vitamin E Lip Balm.
                              It Is one of the best lip balm i have...

Malay Chakrabarti
                              My octogenarian mother was discharged from hospital on 16.1.17 and prescribed with Cetil 500 mg (2X7 days) by the doctors. The staff at your retail outlet at Fartabad, Garia refused to sell broken strip and insisted me to buy the whole strip of 10 medicines instead.How could they deny one to sell antibiotics if it is not purchased exceeding doctor's prescription ?
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2017

[Jan 19, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Jan 20, 2017
                              Dear Mr.Malay Chakrabarti, Matter highlighted by you is of great concern to us. Request you to share your contact details for us to look into it.
                              Thanks for the concern! My contact no. is [protected].
                              Rudely Talk Bad Behaviour of Assistant/Incharged and not picking calls & not there delivery boy kindly change the staff..
                              Eksar Road, Borivali West, Mumbai