Apollo Pharmacy
Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd.

Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care

Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Next to Canara Bank

Awesome

Apollo Pharmacy related photos (307)

Apollo Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews

Apollo Pharmacy — Lip care strawberry with vitamin e [Resolved]

PravasTechM
Sir, I am regularly using Apollo Lip Care Strawberry With Vitamin E Lip Balm.
It Is one of the best lip balm i have...

Malay Chakrabarti
My octogenarian mother was discharged from hospital on 16.1.17 and prescribed with Cetil 500 mg (2X7 days) by the doctors. The staff at your retail outlet at Fartabad, Garia refused to sell broken strip and insisted me to buy the whole strip of 10 medicines instead.How could they deny one to sell antibiotics if it is not purchased exceeding doctor's prescription ?
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2017

[Jan 19, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Jan 20, 2017
Dear Mr.Malay Chakrabarti, Matter highlighted by you is of great concern to us. Request you to share your contact details for us to look into it.
Thanks for the concern! My contact no. is [protected].
Rudely Talk Bad Behaviour of Assistant/Incharged and not picking calls & not there delivery boy kindly change the staff..
Eksar Road, Borivali West, Mumbai

shaileshauditar
    Respected sir,
    muze thikse english to nahi aati, isliye main hindi me complait karta hu. Apoloo ek bahot hio vakai me good company hai mumbai me, company ka staff bhi thik hai magar isame k jo emploee hai jinake haaton me power hai vo kuch log fraud aur parselity kar rahe hai, vo hai (1) mr pradip patawa (2) mr ravi (3) mr niraj patawa,
    main ek auditor k under hu apollo pharmacy me, 2 years se muze jo pareshani ho rahi hai, usaka mere pass koi proof to nahi tha magar aaj 2 years k baad aaya to vo mauka main gavana nahi chahata hu aap hi kuch faisala karke soch sakate ho ki aisa karane k baad bhi ye teeno employers ko company me raklhana hai k nahi, maine senior k paaas isliye complain nahi kiya because of apollo ka naam bachane k liye vo log kuch nahi karte hai, but ab bahot ho gaya .
    Pradip jo ki ek khali fokat chillane vala aadami hai vo sirf chillata hi nahi balki chori bhi karta hai, aur dusaro pr iljasm lagata hai 3 months pahale ek new branch open hua hai mulund me sarvoday nagar me, udhar usane milkar usake chele ko matlab k ravi k saath, sarvoday branch me rs 125000 liye hai aur baad me bolta hai ki ye branch to new hai isame sab employee bhi naye hai, pradip ne sab sarvoday k sab employee se vo paise bharawae hai, aur ravi ko bola tum fikar mt karo yaar ravi, tumhe bhi paisa milega khali tum sarvoday shop me jo log kaam karte hai unko bolo ki aapko paisa dena padega, aur ravi ne bhi aisa hi kiya.
    Isase thik 1 month pahale pradip ne thane ki ek pharmacist vidya usako dhamkaya k main tumhara tranfer kr deta hu baad me vo ladaki rote hue hr sudhir k pass aayee aur bola ki muze pradip aisa bola fir shayad se us ladaki k husbnand ne pradip ko mara isliye pradip chup baitha.
    Usake baad hum sare vidyavihar w ki branch me audit karane gaye udhar pradip ka bhanja niraj patawa udhar kaam karta hai vo vaha pharmacist logo pe chillata hai audit k baad maine bills dekhe udhar k to usame 23 dec 2016 me ek patient ko ek hi bill me 2 type k shedule h1 drugs diye hai, muze to lagata hai ki us bill ki aap enquiry kare bill no cs0007297 hai, 23 dec 2016,
    last me muze bhandup me hi office me pata chala ki pradip ka bhanja niraj usane vidyavihar w - 12162 me chori ki hai aur vo vedeo me bhi pakada gaya, magar usake baad bhi pradip ne bhanje ko nikala nahi aur niraj ko thane me ek new branch kasar vadavli ka niraj ko incharge bana diya hai, nikalane k bajai
    niraj bolta hai employers ko k vo kuch bhi kr sakta hai,
    main jitana bhi likhunga usase jada aapko puri jankari udhar aapko vidyavihar west k branch k employee aapko bol sakte hai, udhar 2 pharmacist hai, 2 asistant, and 4 girls hai unko pucho k pradip, ravi aur niraj ne kitane paise khaye hai...Vidyavihar w me 12162.
    Muzase jada vidyavihar west ki branch vale employers k paas proof honge pradip, ravi aur niraj ke khilaf .
    Plz help me sir muze malum hai ki apollo pharmacy is big and good company magar kuch employers k vajah se ye company dub bhi sakti hai

[Jan 20, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    My name is Prayag Raj and my reg no. is [protected].
    I was just asking of bill derails about 2/3 time because i can't understand
    I see in bill medicine mrp is 54 but on medicine mrp only 50
    Thats only i ask...
    But they do misbehave with me and abusing me a lot.
    Shortout the matter immediately plz
    Thanx
    There are no 24hr pharmacy open at night ..In our area that is ...Hyderabad..LB Nagar-74 .. Please provide your service to us at night also

Ramesh Shankar
      Price is Rs 87 mrp, apollo is billing higher Rs 95.5 / 10 tablets repeadelty is done in neelangari i don' t know for other medicens how higher than mrp is charged the batch in bill and product is different repeadetly is made to all customers the answer is indifferent for shop manager i am regular purchare of medicens and they say it is not there problem
      Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2017

[Jan 18, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Jan 19, 2017
      Dear Mr.Ramesh Shankar, Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Kindly share your contact details for us to get in touch with you.

B.Sambasivam
        I had purchased medicines for Rs.2689.95 from Apollo Pharmacy Opp to Bus terminus Kanchipuram on 28.12.2016. When I swiped my Dena Bank debit card the amount was debited to my account but re credited next moment. Subsequent attempts did not yield any result . Hence I paid cash To my surprise I noted that the amount was debited to my SB account too. I had earlier complained to you in this regard. Please confirm that the amount was not credited to your account or Return the amount very immediately.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2017

[Jan 17, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Jan 18, 2017
        Dear Mr.B.Sambasivam, Apologies for the unpleasant experience. We have noted your concern and esclated to the concerned department, They will take the immedate action on your query. if any thing more, please share me your contact details, we will get in touch with you.
        Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Jan 18, 2017
        Dear Mr.B.Sambasivam, We did not receive any amount against your transaction. Please request to concerned bank about the status of the transaction. if you want to know more about on this, please dm your contact details. our customer support team will guide you the right direction.

umesh ijgaj
          Today I had visited apollo pharmacy at warasiguda chourasta, for medicine.I had understand it was closing time but you cannot mis behave with a customer.After taking medicine i asked to add bill to my apollo card he said already added, i asked how did you know about my card i had not given any details, then another person started saying that, if you want to take medicine or else go away from here don't argue and said go to another pharmacy as it is closing time, giving medicine is more than enough for you, when i demanded you cannot speak like this with the customer. Then he replied do what ever you do, i asked his manager to complaint against on bill he wrote his name as ashok and asked for to complaint as he don't care. This was an very UN satisfied service from apollo pharmacy and worthless taking medicine i had returned back the medicine.I want to escalate to higher level and i want to give strict action against him so that next time he should not behave like this with other customers. It was very unfortunate to me i had received such kind of service from apollo pharmacy. Very smartly he had given duplicate bill copy of another customer
          Transaction number : [protected]
          Dl: f20/f477/hd/ap/2007/mr

Date of visit : 16 Jan 2016
          Time : 10:50 pm
          Location : Warasiguda chourasta beside tata atm
          Secunderabad
          Telangana

Updated by umesh ijgaj Jan 17, 2017
          If any thing required from me contact me on [protected]
          Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Jan 17, 2017
          Apologies for the unpleasant experience, Thank you for sharing your contact details. One of our representative will connect with you shortly and assist you.

Debraj Dhar
            Asked for asthalin inhaler puff for my 67 yr old father who was having severe breathing problems in car while traveling in spite of requesting the tall thin guy staff over there for emergency he did not response on 3 to 4 time same repeats he asked another guy wasting my 10 mins when asked for bill against registered mobile no he said "either u take medicine or wait for 10 mins everything cannot be done quickly"is this the way u people deal in emergency cases when an old man was struggling with his breathing ur staff was busy with his attitude and taking his own sweet time do we take medicines for free or u r doing charity shut ur store i[censored] cannot assist with people in need we r old registered customers of appolo but this was inhuman and pathetic does u pay ur guy or keep him on without pay the way he was behaving I was in hurry in such a situation had to rush my dad to Narayana hridalaya otherwise would have taken the video as a proof and dragged the guy to consumer court
            Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2017

[Jan 16, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Debraj Dhar Jan 16, 2017
            This happened on 14/1/17 at around 2:45 pm at hosa road appolo pharmacy besides Babylicious store and neo fresh departmental store Bangalore south next to central jail road

Ranjani Srinivas
              We bought Acitrom 4 mg 2 tablets from Apollo pharmacy, Vidyaranyapura, bangalore. After that Dr changed it to Acitrom 1 mg & 2 mg on alternate days. Now he asked to stop both the medicines. We are left with 9 tablets ( one less in a strip), when I asked them to exchange, they refused to do so saying that " they will not cut & sell the strip", when I bought acitrom 2 tablets, they cut it from a strip & gave. Moreover you can't expect the patients to get full strip either 10 or 20. Iam a regular customer, but this behavior of them made me angry & I stopped getting medicines from them.
              I request you to take necessary actions & if this continues, you may lose more customers

Ranjani Srinivas
              Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2017

[Jan 09, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Joita
                I required 4 medices at night 7pm of 3rd Jan 2017, requested for home delivery which the staff at pharmacy agreed upon when I called.

However as I cross checked the bill, I realised I have been charged extra Rs 61 for my medicines !
                I called back in store, however the staff present in pharmacy said that I should not use the medicine, only then the amount will be refunded. Also the pharmacy staff added that he wont be able to send anybody home to refund the amount/correct the bill.

Why would I request for home delivery if I am not able to use the medicine?
                Why would the staff be so careless while checking bills ?
                What about the harrassment caused to me in the entire process?
                Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2017

[Jan 04, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Jan 05, 2017
                We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. Kindly share your details for us to get in touch with you.

sukumar_s
                  Date of incident - 03/jan/2017

Location/branch - subbanna garden, vijayanagara, bangalore 560040

Concern - the representative available at the branch is intentionally not giving the bills and not applying the discounts to the customers. We have to insist him to generate the bills and deduct the applicable discounts. He always comes with one or the other excuses like internet not working, computer is not working, he is not aware how to generate bills etc. Since this is not customer friendly behavior, you may tent to lose the loyal customers. I urge you to action on such people.

Thanks & regards,
                  Sukumar
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2017

[Jan 03, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Jan 04, 2017
                  Dear Sukumar, We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern and esclated to the concerned department, our support team will touch with you.
                  Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Jan 16, 2017
                  Hi Sriprakash Raju, Apologies for the unpleasant experience. We have noted your concern and esclated to the concerned department, They will take the immedate action on your query. if any thing more, please share me your contact details, we will get in touch with you.
                  Hai,
                  Chennai 66 at kavangarai a Apollo pharmacy has been opened @last month.
                  We are trying for new membership ship card and in this pharmacy their is no swiping machine also.
                  Kindly look into this and make avail of This two requirements as early .

Gajraj Singh Thakur
                    I'm regular customer of appolo pharmacy bodakdev ahmedabad. I went to your store to return the medicine due to change of prescription by Dr but the way your employees responded was highly unprofessional and unethical. Initially they said that I didn't purchase the medicine from them thereafter they agreed to my claim and searched the Bill's.
                    But I am surprised due to their attitude and still waiting for refund of money. I deposited medicine with them.
                    G S THAKUR
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2017

[Jan 02, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Jan 03, 2017
                    Dear G.S.Thakur, We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. Kindly share your contact details to [protected]@apollopharmacy.in for us to get in touch with you.

Apollo Pharmacy — Rheamed Blood Glucose Monitoring System

Hari Ladhani
                      Model RA-1002, Purchase from your Manisha cross Road Vadodara ( Gujarat )
                      out let.and now having following issues-
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

N Manikandan

On 24/12/16 between 10 to 10:30 PM, I have been to Apollo Pharmacy ( Ambattur - Near Rakki Theater ) with my wife and 4 year daughter to buy 2 taxim o and 2 pain killer tablet for my uncle ( 60 + and diabetic ) who was coming to chennai from Bangalore. I really doubt if the pharmacy had the medicines or the pharmacist was skillful to give an alternative medicine because the pharmacist straight away told the customer (me) to get the medicines any where else. Also the pharmacist never tried to help the customer (me) but asked for unnecessary questions provoking the customer (me) when the customer (me) came with a trust on the pharmacy and pharmacist. Overall this was highly disappointing.

[Dec 25, 2016] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Mr. Manikandan,

We regret for the inconvenience caused and Thanks for bringing this to our notice.
                      We will look into it at the earliest. Thanks.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Apollo Pharmacy — Store incharge, manager and executives are do corruption in pharmacy and sale sedatives drugs without prescription [Resolved]

azadsaini
                        All the seniour person in the pharmacy are corrupt and fill the wrong voucher about any repair of door, light, ac repair and...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Apollo Pharmacy — 24 hour pharmacy close at midnight [Resolved]

angad77
                        My nephew who is 2 years old suddenly had a severe stomach ache near midnight, so i rushed to nearest apollo 24 hours open...

Bavikati
                        Apollo pharmacy Langar House. The guys who are working there have rude behaviour. I faced sevral time with issues there. I will elobrat one issue. I purchased a lip balm of himalaya natural's instead of that they gave "lip Jell" what should i do with this jell? I asked to the billed person they said that it would be like that only. And i said that i know how the balm look and am regular user of Lip Balm. Then the guys started arguments with me and one of your greatest valuable person with rude behaviour entered he doesn't have any manners. If your guys do like this in future apollo reputation will gone.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2017

[Dec 21, 2016] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Dec 21, 2016
                        Dear Bavikati, We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. Kindly share your contact details for us to look into it at [protected]@apollopharmacy.in. Regards, Apollo Pharmacy

Jain19

I bought 3 tablets from apollo pharmacy from kundanhalli area as he was having 3 tablets only.
                          So i went to another outlet of apollo pharmacy and he refused asking to buy full packet and he will not give 7 remaining tablets.

He even refused to take payment through card if the total amount is less then 100 rs.

He even don't bother to understand that i came from another same apollo pharmacy and cleared that he will not give medicines.

Find the address of apollo pharmacy address who refused to give the tablets:

Near kalamandir, 1st main road, 6th cross, aswath nagar
                          Marathahalli ring road
                          www.apollopharmacy.in

Please take strict actions against the vendor so that other person don't face the same.

Nipun jain
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 26, 2017

Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response Dec 26, 2016
                          Hi Nipun jain, We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. Kindly share your contact details for us to get in touch with you.

Arun Kumar Patha
                            Apollo Pharmacy is overall a value added service but i am sorry to say the staff is really rude, sometimes i even dont prefer to visit this store just because of the rudeness and behavior with customer.

I am a regular customer and since last 3-4 months i hardly visit any other chemist shop but my experience in Indirapuram, Amrapali green Branch Ghaziabad was so bad that now i feel to shift to some other chemist shop just because the staff is really rude and i am very much dissatisfied with the way they speak. They use so harsh language. I request you to please take immediate action otherwise the goodwise will surely suffer.

Rest everything is good but staff is rude n harsh. I dont want to switch to any chemist shop but if the situation will not be better then no other option for consumers and word of mouth is always there..!!!

[Dec 07, 2016] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Updated by Arun Kumar Patha Dec 07, 2016
                            Yesterday i purchased medicine and he was not given discount10% and he was not added money to card his behavior is very rash so please kindly take the action
                            Dear Arun,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. Kindly share your contact details for us to get in touch with you.

Apollo Pharmacy — Tiate transhaler

mita1961
                              I have had cronic asthma since i was 6 years old born in 1961. I used to go through inhaler since my childhood and never had...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

jai30051981
                              Dear sir/ madam,

I many times visited apollo pharmacy, madhanandapuram (600125) chennai tamil nadu. Sales perosn always said that this midcine not available like that, but the same medicines is available for small medical shop nearer. They are not willing to arrange the same medicine next day also. Not only myself, i seen many people getting frustrating the same answer from salesperson. I found this pharmacy is suitable/wants for selling diapers, shampoo, pastes etc.. Not for medicines. Actually we are happy that in our area apollo pharmacy was came we can get any medicines. But thinks happening is totally oppsite. I would request managemant make a note to provide standard medicines and if not available please arrange the same in next day. If it is not possible for like big network apollo pharmacy, it is diffulcult expect from us.

Jaiganesh

[Dec 02, 2016] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Dear Jai,

We regret the inconvenience caused at our store. We have noted your concern. Kindly share your contact details for us to look into it.

Apollo Pharmacy
                              Appolo Pharmacy Muniakollala is not willing to provide receipt for medicine bought for less than Rs 100. Please take action against them