Axis Bank, Rajendra Nagar, Rajendra Nagar Bilaspur Cg — misbehaviour of the guard

tirupatius on Aug 13, 2017
At around 10.20 pm on aug 12, i had gone to withdraw some cash from the rajendra nagar branch of axis branch. Due to some reasons, i was unable to see the atm is not working from outside the atm (As it is situated inside the branch premises with a front glass door). As i went inside the atm the guard was sitting besides the atm (Outside) and was busy in in his mobile phone playing games. But unfortunately the said atm was not working (Somewhat in dead position with blank screen).
I confirmed about its working from one of my friend who is a atm service engineer, who informed that there is no complaint of its non functioning as off now.
I came out and just asked the fellow sitting to next shutter that who is the guard of this atm and in reply he said that i am the guard.
I said humbly said him, that when he knows that the atm is not working he should have informed me about it before entering the main gate and then to see it not working, unlike the other bank branch guards do when they see any customer visiting the atm.
But this one replied me harshly, stating that — tune mujhe pucha tha kya andar jane se phele, phir mai kyu batau. Ab jaa yaha se aur koi dusre atm me apna mouh maar.

This is something frustrating for any normal person. But one of the fellow who is working as guard in near sbi atm informed me that this fellow always treat customers in the same fashion.

I just want to know that axis bank do care for its customers or has just installed the atm's along with such indescent guards to misbehave with the customers.

Please inform me about my about query

Thanks and regards,

T shrinivas rao, bilaspur chhattisgarh
9300320045, 9907712974
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0

Axis Bank, Rajendra Nagar, Rajendra Nagar Bilaspur Cg - misbehaviour of the guard

Complaint categoryCategory: Banks