B21 Unisex Salon And Spa, Bhubaneswar — bad permanent straightening and haircut

B21 unisex saloon & spa,Near Rammandir Square,Opposite to axis bank,kharabela nagar,Bhubaneswar,Odisha, Bhubaneswar, Khordha District, Odisha, India
 Bharti Majhi on Mar 24, 2019
This is bharati majh from bhubneswar, on[protected], i went to b21, ram mandir square, opposite to axis bank, bhubneswar for permanent straightening also with that i wanted to have long bob with face framing layers. As they said they offer a free haircut service. I always use to have l'oreal permanent straightening but there the parlour employee pooja said me to have schwarzkopf as it is best brand for permanent straightening. I agreed to her as i was going for color treatment. I had done highlights to my hair 2years back. I had hair growth till mid cheeks length and they charged me an amount of rs 5, 500/-.
The whole process went for almost 5hour 30mins. On[protected] there supposed to be hairwash but was on leave so she asked me to come on[protected]. And that day haircut was done but it was not a long bob and no face framing layers she just gave me a uneven rough trim which is still looking bad in my face. I also told her some waves in my hair and its not straight. After that she asked me to come again to redo the straightening process. On 28-02-19 i went to salon reception desk to tell them about the whole issue because my whole hair was not at all straight, it was still wavy, rough, damaged. The hair cut looked so bad. As no chemical process to hair be done within 6months i asked them for refund but they denied and told me to they will do it again. I insisted then it can damage my hair but they said it won't.
I was not a stage to go like that and i also know that nothing to be done with hairs. As i have no other way out i agreed to them. They said they will do a colour treatment.[protected] was mutually decided. I went there pooja said me that this is the color treatment we have done. As on 2018 i had done color treatment in that saloon it was different this time it was different i told her. They are just fooling me. Again she did the whole straightening process. She said me to do the hairwash at home. But it was all on them so i said why i will do that in home. So i asked her to make the haircut look good and for hairwash. She told me to call her and come to saloon after lunch when sir will be not here. So[protected] was my hairwash day. But on[protected] itself my hair felt so rough and tips were so brittle and damaged. On evening i decided to go there with my elder sister to talk it out with them. But the head of the saloon was not intrested to talk with us. He was not facing us while talking. They don't behave like professionals and they don't care about providing customers with good service. Its not the first time previous year also i felt the same problem that time some other salon employee did my hair but i didn't complaint as my hair was not damaged even after it was redone.
But this time i felt so cheated. My hair is so damage, rough, frizzy, and brittle also having jairfall. The trim in the name of haircut looks so horrible. That day i had thrown the memebership card on the reception desk as i feel like a victim who has been deceived. Even after 2nd sitting i still have waves in hair at some portion and roots are so rough and damaged. It doesn't look like no work is done but better than before. It doesn't look straight and so dull.
5days back i gave review. But it also remain unnoticed.
I hope this complaint would resolve my issue and close such parlour as soon as possible. I also want compensation because we go to saloon to look good but they made it a nightmare for me. I didn't got service which i had paid for. And due to rough hair i need to set my hair in another parlour. I am not the only customer complaining about such issues there are many more and they have also given their reviews.
Please look into this issue.
If further required i will show you the bill and the damaged condition of my hair as i have clicked my before pictures. And i am not able to attach photos.
Please help me. And resolve my issue as soon as possible it is not at all worthy and my all money is wasted and i am left out with bad hairs.
Updated by Bharti Majhi, Mar 27, 2019
How long it will take to resolve this issue.

B21 Unisex Salon And Spa, Bhubaneswar - bad permanent straightening and haircut