Bewerly.com — regarding fraud

Gujrat, India
 Samiksha Varshney on Mar 15, 2019
I saw the add of this company on facebook and ordered one product as the prices of all dresses were very cheap. I now company is not responding of any of my call and not giving any tracking details i also got the call from the bewerly on same day regarding product delivery. They have told me i will get the product aftr 10-12 days but no information. Today i read all the reviews regarding this site and came to know that this site is fake. Please do something so that other will not face this type of situation because still so many compliments no one took the actions against this company.

Comments

I saw the ad of this company on facebook and ordered one product as the prices of all dresses were very cheap. I Now company is not responding of any of my call and not giving any tracking details I also got the call from the Bewerly on same day regarding product delivery. They have told me I Will get the product aftr 10-12 days but no information. Today I read all the reviews regarding this site and came to know that this site is fake. Please do something so that other will not face this type of situation because still so many compliments no one took the actions against this company.
I am also facing the same problem. This company people are not responding to my calls and the email address which they have given is not found now. This company is fake so please report this site and do something.

Bewerly.com - regarding fraud