Kodak Complaints & Reviews

Kodak — total isolated relationship with the customers by not providing even the appropriate customer care numbers... must look complaint please...........

bharg83
Dear sir/madam, I am a very normal person in this society and i am now pushed to be to be someone that i never wanted to...
Complaint category Digital Cameras

Kodak — Lens Problems

Rajnarayan Kurmi
My self Rajnarayanprasad Kurmi.I purchase kodak camera C195(Serial No:KCGNA[protected] on 24 april,2011.On deted 08/october,2011...
Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Digital Cameras

nitin sakhuja
i purchase a kodak camera model no. is c-913 sr .no. is kcgjl-85211087 .
i found a technical problem in camera & i submit a camera hcl infosystems
green park delhi . when i submit a camera after 4 days they not reply me about
my camera then i call the service center they said camera is out of warranty because
going water in camera but i never use my in out of my house and never going the water
in camera . i arrange the money long time to purchase a cemera pls help me
kodak has not a good service center thay have only one service center in all over delhi

I COMPLAINT THIS MAIL BUT THEY NOT GIVING ME REPLY
[email protected]
[email protected]

Kodak — IN warranty but kodak say out of warranty

hi im kishore jain, i had purchased a camera from mahaveer telecom on 28/12/06.the model no:CX7300 and the serial no: KCGCX51334579 .all of a sudden the flash stopped working and it took nearly 3months for me to find the service centre .i.e RASHI PERIPHERALS PVT. LTD.
on 20/11/2007 i had been there to submit my camera(I/W CH.No4773) and today i receive a call stating that my camera is not covered under warranty reason been warranty expired?
u r right bro.

SAURAV SHARMA
    I had purchased a Kodak Digital camera model V-570 in September 2007, for Rs 17000/-. Now the camera is not working.It shows an error code E 45. When I contacted Kodak Customer care, they suggested me to show my camera to HCL Digicare, Marol Military Road, Andheri E, Mumbai-59.

The service engineer, at HCL Digicare, Sri Datta told me that it is beyond repair since Kodak has scrapped the model, and spare-parts of this model is not available, and that I should go in for an exchange offer.

I then told my problem, to Mr Abdul Malik, National Consumer Manager, , Kodak, India. He informed me that he can offer a 30% discount on new purchase (under buy-back) which is however not acceptable to me. I had shelled a hefty Rs 17000/- for the Camera, and now I need to dispose off the camera, because the Co. has scrapped the model ! Had the Company continued with the model, I could have got the required Spare-Part, and got the camera rectified. I feel cheated as a consumer. Why do they scrap the model, and its spare-parts also after selling a number of units. Where do the hapless consumer go ?

I however want to buy a new camera, but nothing below a 50% discount on my new purchase (in lieu of V-570), is acceptable to me.

Kindly see the matter as a special consideration to poor consumers, and settle the matter.
    kodak repair where r faridabad
    Consulting rooms pvt. Ltd.
    New Delhi
    Most respect fully, I beg to say that I was given my Kodak TV for repairing service jeeves ticketid 8b12-34422mzfscb-4763483 in muzaffarpur bihar on 12February 2018 but there is no response my tax invoice is given below.

vinod nath
      This I wrote them today:- Is there anybody is concerned about my issue??? This is disgusting and height of your carelssness for the customers. Nobody bothers to call or reply the mails. Show a bit of curtsey atleast and get it done fast.

Rgds
      VINOD
      9854199535

On Tue, 27 May 2008 vinod nath wrote :
      >When can I expect the same??? Important moments are passing by and I don't the cam to capture it for memories. Pls arrange it ASAP
      >Rgds
      >Vinod
      >On Wed, 21 May 2008 [email protected] wrote :
      > >
      > >The replacement Camera will be arranged at the earliest.
      > >Abdul Malik
      > >Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 12:41 AM
      > >Subject: Complaint Received - CORE Centre
      > > > Dear Complaint Team, CORE Centre
      > > >
      > > > There is a complaint updated.
      > > > Title : Poor After Sale service
      > > > City : Ghy
      > > > State : Assam
      > > > Zip : 781007
      > > > Phone :
      > > > Complaint: I had very badly suffered after buying a Kodak digital camera.
      > > > I brought it on 01.01.2008 and after few days it got a power problem. I
      > > > from the company".
      > > >
      > > > I feel that I had made a big mistake of buying a Kodak product where
      > >after
      > > > sales service is so horrible.
      Complaint: I had very badly suffered after buying a Kodak mini camera I brought it on 13.01.2011 and after few days it got a power problem. I
      gave it to the shop back on around 2.08.2011 and he assured me that it
      > > > will get replaced as it's in warranty period. But I was returned the same
      > > > one only after repair and that also on last week of April 2011. So I
      > > > approach the authorized service centre i.e. s c camera service center at anna salai
      > > > on 21.09.2011 and they assured the replacement, please
      > > > refers to the attachment. Now whenever I call them to know the status of
      > > > the same, all they can say is that, "We had still not received the same
      > > > from the company".

Recently Discussed

kodak 40 inch led tv
        Kodak
        smart tv applications not working
        Kodak
        smart tv screen not working
        kodak tv refund