[Resolved]  Maruti Swift Dzire VXI BS-IV — Different shades of paint in car

From : Jai Dev Singh
To : MD and CEO Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
My car Maruti Swift Dzire VXI BS-IV registration No 'HR07R1918' has different shades of various colours as you look at it. Most prominent are pure white, off white and yellowish shades etc. I am getting the car serviced at Maruti workshop. For the service they always wash, wipe it dry with soft cloth and polish the car. After the service the car continues to depict different shades of paints as narrated. It is a very well-cared car and the problem faced by me has been honorably brought to your kind attention. I have requested Maruti to resolve this problem. During inspection it was clear and as your team also conveyed that the different colour shades exist and same is not due to any unfair practice. It is manufacturing defect. The car has done only 3000 Kms. It may be noted that this car is parked in the garage. Further, your team washed/cleaned the car with wet clothes, wiped dry powerfully, cleaned with one full plastic bottle of liquid sprinkled on car and then subjected to rigorous and hard cleaning for sufficient time. The liquid bottle had no company labeling on it and it gave out pungent smell like high density concentrated ammonia vapours. I had not given my consent for this liquid usage. Other workers and persons standing nearby immediately moved away due to smell and breathing sensitivity. Therefore, it is evident that even the special efforts (for service Maruti never use any such liquid) to clear the different shades did not show up. I don't know the effects of the liquid used in long run. Overall, there is no doubt that the car is a victim of original poor paint work process. I earnestly request to attend and resolve the problem at the earliest please. You are taking long to do the needful. Regards.

Comments

Swift Dzire — Maintanance of Vehicle

With reference to above categeroy of complaint we want to infom you on following queries
1 Rear Tyre are damaged near about 25% since vehicle purchase on February 2009
2. There is a major problem & created sound in Engine after running of 3000 KM
3. Noisy problem in Engine
4. Services are not proper & regularised in Latur City

With effect all above problem we are claiming new exchange vehicle against that damage vehicle.

Reply as soon as possible

Swift Dzire — part of car

sir i had purches swift desire18months befor from wardha from last 3/4 month i am parking infront of my house i find out that the boat steel strips of back glass is rusted . i trusted the name maruti & i select the car but there is no help from the delears sir is there is any quality control in ur company ? my dreams hurted ?

Swift Dzire — painting

no:KL 17 F 8485
mob [protected]
i had given my vehicle for painting and the paint wentout.
icall them and they told to bring,but there responds was very bad.

Delhi