[Resolved]  23 Street Group Solutions — Bad Bussiness

I have a public complaint aganist

23 Street Groups Solutioons
No-15,J.J Complex 1 st Floor
OPP Golden Singer Hotel ,
100 Feet Main Road, Karaikudi, -630002.

Manager; Rathan [protected]
Representive; Joushva[protected]

My company paid for my material in Oct 2009 and this company has told lies to me over and over again. So many excuses I can not believe anything from this company.
I have called, emailed and waited for either a refund or material and the time is March 2010 and my communication has been not been taken seriously. The company will send an automatic message when I email and if I make an international call they will answer and have you believe the problem is the spending/refund limit set up by PAYPAL. This is false an NOT TRUE
This company has no concern to clients or respect for honest business practices. They request you to make the payment with PAYPAL online and you money is NOT protected because they are out of the country. The company will call you direct and insure you the material will ship and forward bogus tracking numbers with there international carrier. This is a WARNING to not trust 23 Street Group Solutions in India.

Comments

he doing big frud bussines
Hi Arun, What he fraud on you. he is my best friend. I am waiting for your reply very seriously.
yes. he doing big frud bussines doing. me also received bad materials on dec-10. i told him. but till[protected] now not give the refund or material. so i support u.
About Fraud on 23 STREET / vairavabalan - 23 Street Groups
[protected] vairavabalan / Rathan

No-15, J.J Complex 1 st Floor
OPP Golden Singer Hotel,
100 Feet Main Road, Karaikudi, -630002

My friend also given 50, 000 to him for material, but he have not send any material till now and he is not return money also,
please help me to get money from him.
suggest me . Thanks.

Kumar
yes. he is doing big fraud business, don't believe on him 3 STREET / vairavabalan - 23 Street Groups
[protected] vairavabalan / Rathan
Representive; Joushva[protected]
he is cheated me also by consistently give false tracking no.of courier. I am planning to launch complaint against him. They will be in jail soon.
i have purchased 100 cards for rupees 17000 from him. he is seated me. and he is not ready to return the amount to me.
help me on

g.narayana samy
yes i have agreed, he is cheated lots of people and even me... he is selling fake trancend memory cards..
he is keep on giving fake courier tracking numbers.. now he is not reciving calls. please help me how to recover money.
Thevidia magane Rathan,

Lambadi magane Rathan,

Un pondatia oru nalaiku enku anpuda,

Unnoda magalai vaithu sambathikalameda.

Orunalaiku unpondataia anpavipenda kandipaka.

ammanamaka anupuvenda unnoda kudumbathaie.
we are from Bangalore. We are wholesale distributor of Electronics materials in Bangalore .Vairava balan / Rathan [protected] is very big fraud in india. He sell leads displayed in OLX .COM .So we contacted him andthen we paid 1.15 lakhs for MEMORY CARD through axis bank but He not sent memory card .
few days later we called many times after He sent 300 fake Memory card . That memory card not working . So we understand He is Bid fraud . He won't return our Money till.

We are trying to get our money from him. But cann't get back. we are collecting Vairavabaln(fraud) full details like address, what other business He is doing & etc.

He is cheating many people in REAL ESTATE, DOCTOR TEA, MOBILE PHONE, CAMERA, ELECTRONICS ITEMS, SEX CREAME, WEB DEVELOPMENT, FOREX TRADING, EMU PRODUCTS & Etc, .

He had many mobile numbers; [protected], [protected] & maybe etc, .
His wife KIRITHIKA also fraud . She selling DOCTOR TEA . We tested fo her . She also won't give address . We paid Rs.1000 for DOCTOR TEA samples . Till this material also didn't sent . We realished Total family is big fraud.

KIRUTHIKA NO. ;- [protected],
His Email id ;- [protected]@gmail.com,
His friend contact info. : Prasannakumar murugan : [protected],
kishore arulanandam: [protected],
[protected]@yahoo.com,
karthik surendranath: +[protected](Dubai).

If any find his address . Pls publish in websites.
Dear friends,

I have mate this person, by personally visiting karaikudi place, if any body want to catch me, then please contact me, I could help you
[protected]@yahoo.com