[Resolved]  andro — Rude behavior from the bank staff

Dear Sir/madam,

Hi i m Shiva my dad is having savings ac in Vijaya bank in palace gutahalli branch in Bangalore, his account is inactive due to non-transaction since last 3 yrs so i went to bank to ask the procedure for activating the bank account 2 days bk one staff said me to bring the account holder with me for activating the account so i went with my dad to activate the account today i,e 12-DEC-09 , one of the staff said me to wait for 10 min as the concern person is not available we waited for nearly half an hour but the concern person didn't come so i once again went to the same person said him we are waiting from half an hour but he didn't give proper response & said the concern person is sitting in cash counter & he will come after some time & when i said him from last half an hour we are waiting the bank staff started shouting he was using abuse language & was talking in singular words , i really felt very bad .This is the type of service the bank people are giving for the customers ,i need a mail asking sorry for me or i want a call back regarding this issue immediately my number is [protected] or i will file a complaint against the staff......., i don't know what ever his name is i need some response from the bank side within 2 days or i don't know what i am going to do......& I will close all my accounts with your bank .
Kindly do the needful at the earliest
Regards...
Shiva
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Mr Shiva, Wait outside the bank after the bank closes for the day. After "he" comes out from the bank kick him on the balls. I think in future he will start responding in sentences and not in "singular" form as per your version. These people are enemies of the nation out to harass the public as if it is their birthright.

Complaint categoryCategory: Banks