[Resolved]  Anita Dongre — Misbehaviour

Misbehaviour done which is untolerable and unforgottable

2 days back I went to Anita Dongre store located in Palladium mall, Phoenix Mill, there i liked a dress very much but the lady(Store Manager) didnt allowed me to make a trial of the outfit saying that its not of your size,so i said i will make alterations i just wanna try the outfit before purchasing it,then she said if you will purchase then only we will allow you to make a trial for which i said if i will not make a trial how can i purchase the derss for that she started misbehaving with me which was really untolerable and below standard for such stores.
I have called the concerned person for taking some action for the misbehaviour but not sure what will be the output.
Seeing such behaviour i came to the conclusion that its better to go to the shops which atleast treat consumers warmly and politely and not like as if consumer holds no position atleast the store manager should understand this properly.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

hey you know what its good you didnt even try it :D My mother bought a dress from there that turned out to be defective and these guys claim that it was defected at our end.. 2 months and numerous mails and calls later they still stay we are at fault. The designer should have been called Anita Donghi :P Anyways money wasnt an issue here, but sad to know that such a big brand can be so rude to their customers..