[Resolved]  ATM Error of Rs. 2, 000.00 — ATM Machine Error & not take any action by the bank

I am a student of law & I am a regular customer of Central Bank of India, Seelampur Delhi-110053 Branch. My account No. is [protected]. On dated[protected] at 15:03 PM i put my atm card in same branch atm machine and try to withdrawl Rs. 2, 000.00. Machine accept my request but i not received my amount after 5 minutes, then i go into the bank and told all the story to bank manager. He registered my complaint and told to me that i have complete all the formulities to know your status then cont our customer care no. on [protected]. Now 9 days have been passed when customer care executive told me that we need 3 days to return atm error amount. when i go into the bank then he told me that i cant do anything against your problem because the system is not working properly. And when i ask to him that how many more days will you take to do proper your system then he replied " i dont know" and i cant do anything right now against your problem. After 5th in every month a cheque of Rs. 1936/. debit in my account against bike loan. so please i am requesting to you please take any action against CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA before 05th Dec. -09.

My Details are as follows:
Name: Rajab Akhtar
Account No# [protected]
ATM Card No. [protected]
Refundable Amount: Rs. 2, 000.00

I have complete all the formalities related to refund of my amount to me.

Complaint categoryCategory: Banks