Banana Fiber — Non delivery goods

ALLEPPEY, Alappuzha District, Kerala, India
 banana fiber
I am Varghese M.H from Alleppey, Kerala and I have sent a Parcel of Banana fiber through MAURITIUS, EMS post on 29/07/2010 and the Tracking Number is:-EL[protected]IN and till this date it had not reached to our Buyer over Mauritius and the tracking shows that till date it is in the Bombay. So I gave a written complaint against its delevary problem that to check about our goods because Our buyer is asking for it .
And the Assistant Superintend name Mr.Naik of Alleppey Post office Kerala, Had insulted in the post office when I have gone to make a inquiry regarding its delay matter and he told that I should not come to this office any more to give complaint and he will not refer our matter and he will not do any progress in our complaint and his phone number is[protected] & Fax is[protected]
His mail id is:- [email protected]
So kindly consider my mail and seek necessary action against him such that he should not humiliate any more other common people come in the Post Office and moreover all the time he is taking unnecessary leaves in working days and mostly at noon time only he will be in the office when we people come to visit him he will be not there in the Office.

So kindly give reply to my mail.
Mail: [email protected]
Hoping that a good action will take in my problem.
Varghese M.H