Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  bank malpractice — Malpractice of bank (deduction of amount from the Vijaya bank Salary account)

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm Dr. Ayam Victor Singh, an employee of Rajiv Gandhi University(RGU) previously called Arunachal University, Assistant Professor, Department of Botany, Itanagar-791112, A.P. and my salary account is at Arunachal University, Vijaya Bank Branch with account No.[protected]/00942.
On 21/11/2009 an amount of Rs.900/- was deducted from my account and on 28/11/2009 another amount of Rs.2722.06/- was again deducted. In the ATM printout slip it has been written as NFSD/S1AN0 D (when checked in the Arunachal University, Vijaya bank branch it was given as NFSD/S1AN009535/NIRJULI/17:35:39/9625 for dated 21/11/2009 and debited amount as Rs.900/-
Another as NFSD/S1AN009535/NIRJULI/15:5827/2725 for dated 28/11/2009 and debited amount Rs.2722.06). Scanned copy of the ATM printout is attached herewith for the ready reference as Attachment file. Today when the account book was updated from the first day of opening of the account up to now at number of instances money have been debited from the same location i.e.NFSD/S1AN009535/NIRJULI.

There is only four possible ways of debiting money from my account viz. 1. by ATM from ATM machine,
2. by purchasing using debit card (e-marketing), 3. Debiting from my account with check or withdrawal form 4. Lastly by the bank itself.

Now, when the card is in my possession and when I don’t used it, who else could draw the money through ATM. Moreover the amount debited was in fraction i.e. Rs2722.06/- which cannot be debited from ATM.
I’m staying alone in a rented house and the ATM card is always with me (24hr.) in my purse. Therefore, there is not a chance o[censored]sing it by another person.There are no shops with the provision of buying things with credit cards or debit card (i.e. no provision of e-purchase) at NIRJULI area. In don't have any credit card and i never use debit card for purchase and there is no such shop with such facility. Except the Vijaya bank Arunachal University branch, nobody knows my account number.

Since the possibility of drawing money at ATM has been rule out, and since i myself wont debit an amount which is in fraction like 2722.06/-, the only possibility of debiting the amount is by the BANK or the bank people only.
Please try to find me a solution of my complaint and the compensation with penalty to the bank for their malpractice. With the advice of the bank branch I have blocked the ATM card, but that’s not the solution. I was shocked when Vijaya bank try to dilute my problem by just countering me or blaming me that I must have handed over my ATM card to someone and sometimes saying I might have used it for buying with the debit card, which are not at all possible because I'm single staying alone and ATM card is always with and amount debited was in fraction which is impossible in any ATM machine moreover there are no shops with facilities of buying thing using ATM card.

Therefore, help me to recover the loss and find the culprit.

Lastly, please tell me if there is any processing fee for taking personal loan, last month took personal loan of 4.5 lakhs and a sum of Rs.3730/- been deducted from by account and in the written statement it was written as 23/11/2009 LOAN PROCE D. (If it’s the processing fee how it has to be deducted and how much to be deducted should be told to the customer at the time of sectioning the loan.)

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours Sincierly,
Dr. Ayam Victor Singh,
Rajiv Gandhi University,
Assistant Professor,
Department of Botany,
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShareTweet


For this type of complaints, pleast contact :
Mr. K. Jayakar Shetty
General Manager (P&D),
Nodal Officer for Public Grievances.
Vijaya Bank,
Head Office,
41/2, M G Road,
BANGALORE - 560001.

TEL (O[protected], FAX[protected],
Email : [protected]
for online internet jobs
can i give 16 digit visa debit card number
if there is any malpractice using this number

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Banks
    Add Company Information