Bargain 365 / Shopping 24 — Blackberry 8830

olivermashere
They are selling Duplicate BLACK BERRY mobile phones..... with pirated Blackberry software in it.... I request you to kindly be aware of them......

This is call center in NOIDA....Phone no.[protected]

Their shipment come from a company called Shopping 24, Add: - 5c, 5th Floor, Metro House, Vani Vihar, Bhubaneshwar 751007.

They also have an office in Delhi from were the dispatch happens.... Mr. Anuj/ Mr. Manoj are responsible of dispatch..... Ph. no.[protected].

Comments

Hi, I have purchased a blackberry mobile phone - 8830 from 365 bargain. The request for purchase was made through phone via their call center number[protected]. The phone has a fault, and I am unable to use the black berry messenger service despite of activation of black berry services. Their shipment came from a company called shopping 24, add: - 5c, 5th floor, metro house, vani vihar, bhubaneshwar 751007. Details of seller . Seller name : s-24, sai residency, samantrapur, bhubaneswar, orissa. Seller email : [email protected] the phone is being advertised with seller warranty of six months. However the paper received with order delivery contains the following note: # for services & repairs contact the manufacturer's service center. Order number was 15640. Order date :[protected]:51:30. Order was delivered by blue dart courier service.

The issue is phone has a fault and it was reported in beginning of may 2011. There have been several follow ups of the complaint made to[protected] however the phone has not been picked either for repair or replacement. Have spoken to ajay srivastava and sumit from complaints at [protected] and have been promised a pick up and replacement but nothing seems to move. Later was told that the person would come with a new blackberry 8830 and would take the old phone after handing over the new phone. All you get is a wait with no one physically turning up. When I call and ask for supervisor, either the call is disconnected or I have been refused straight away that the call cannot be connected to manager.Need help in getting this resolved. After I searched on net. Have found the following link which talks about other victims by 365 bargain. The link is as follows:

please help me in getting this sorted out. Would now want my money back as have been cheated.

Name: Anand Pal Singh
Email : [email protected]
I have also purchased I Phone from them. There was an advertisement in TV anchored by Harman Baveja. They showed the Product i Mobile 9700 with 3G & WIFI, Dual Sim, Dual Battery But every thing is false.

I was cheated by this company.
They charged Rs. 4270/- But i checked with some mobile dealer & came to know that this mobile is worth Rs 2000/- only.

No body is listening my pain, Be aware of this company.

There Contact No is[protected], 3295477, 2543797.
[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].

Blackberry 8830 from 365 bargain — Faulty Blackberry 8830

I ordered a blackberry mobile phone - 8830 from 365 bargain. The request for purchase was made through phone via their call center number[protected]. The phone has a fault, and I am unable to use the black berry messenger service despite of activation of black berry services. Their shipment came from a company called shopping 24, add: - 5c, 5th floor, metro house, vani vihar, bhubaneshwar 751007. Details of seller . Seller name : s-24, sai residency, samantrapur, bhubaneswar, orissa. Seller email : [email protected] the phone is being advertised with seller warranty of six months. However the paper received with order delivery contains the following note: # for services & repairs contact the manufacturer's service center. Order number was 15640. Order date :[protected]:51:30. Order was delivered by blue dart courier service.

The issue is that phone had a fault and it was reported to 365 bargain in the beginning of may 2011. After lot of follow up and run around of almost a month with no solution, I finally logged complaint at grahakseva. The issue was then immediately followed up and the phone was replaced. A representative came and replaced the phone with another Blackberry 8830 handset which was told as a new handset.

The problem was not over as one problem was replaced with another big problem. This phone also became faulty in almost a months time and I started following up with 365 bargain on the phone. Same representative was sent again who replaced the phone last time. However this the phone that he was carrying as a replacement set was and old broken phone with a broken battery. I got furious when I saw the phone. The person mentioned that he did not check the phone before he left 365 bargain premises.

I spoke to Aarif Sayeed from 365 bargain on[protected] who called himself as an Operations Manager. He asked me to let his representative leave from my house and he would send another person the next day to collect the phone. He also mentioned that my money would be refund in cash the next day only.

I never knew a false promise is being made to me. The representative left my house and an email was sent by 365 team mentioning that the money would be refunded post deduction of freight and other incurred charges. It was also mentioned that the money would be credited to my bank account post the product is received by them. After my follow up I was told that the product can be picked by them and I will need to bear the courier charges of Rs.300. I disputed the charges as I should not be paying for something that 365 bargain is at fault. The complete charges should be borne by 365 bargain as their product is faulty. Their next email stated that the reverse pick cannot be arranged and now I need to send the product within 7 days otherwise the complaint would be deemed as canceled.

I felt as if they are trying to misuse the authority. They make false promises. They waste your time and money and then leave you in the middle with the faulty product with no option.

I am now seeking help from consumer forum in getting my money refunded. I have already sent my bank details to 365 bargain with no help so far. I can be reached at [email protected]
Their email address is as follows:

[email protected]

[email protected]
I Have goted complete phone.i was fully satesfied by this phone.i dont agree from this stupid notes.written by any fulish persons
ISSUE RESOLVED : i was a victim too of the mobile i-9700 mobile, however to inform you all.I have my mobile replaced with new mobile and infact am happy that they have replaced in committed time period.

So, pls be in communication with company and solution is given.

I disagree with above all regrets as i have my complain solved. Mistakes do happen but unknowingly.
The way you communicate is important.You have paid money so now it is now your turn get the things done positively with cool attitude.Results come out.
mene mobail buking kiaatha Rs-4970 Date-19/9/2011, cotrct mis-sital
deposit A/C-no-[protected], name-ANAGARATAN PATRO

my name-BARUNANANDA PADHY, my A/C-no-[protected]
Hi, I have purchased a blackberry mobile phone - 8830 from 365 bargain. The request for purchase was made through phone via their call center number[protected]. The phone has a fault, and I am unable to use use any sim card Not GSM & CDMA. Order date :[protected]:41:09. Order was delivered by blue dart courier service. the phone is being advertised with seller warranty of Three months.

Seller Details: Name R.K.Enterprises. 432-Shanti Sadan, Pipe Road, Kurla West.Mumbai 400070.Mumbai.Maharashtra

The issue is phone has a fault. There have been several follow ups of the complaint made to[protected].i called on both number more than 40 times but every time wrong answers from their service team and now my phone has not been picked either for repair or replacement. Either the call is disconnected or I have been refused straight away that the call cannot be connected to manager.Need help in getting this resolved Have spoken to
Blackberry 8830, ordered and is having following issues:
• Not working any sim card showing wrong sim card
• Problem in memory card slot it is damaged.
• Duplicate battery (does not support as per specifications)
• Duplicate charger (non blackberry charger with loosely connected charger port)
• Duplicate charger port
• Non workable with Indian service providers.
• No any service support

http:/https://www.consumercomplaints.in/Complaints/Bargain-365-shopping-24-c562551.Htm...
Sandip [protected]