[Resolved]  Boots &Boots — Misbehaviour of staff

I am here with great insult in heart. Some of you, might be able to understand the feeling which I have now. Boots & Boots shop for bags, Shoes etc is a nice shop in Kollam which has lots of branches and some of them are working in the perfect condition(obviously with customer focused perspective).

Today I went to purchase one ladies bag for myself with my aunt in one Boots&Boots shop near the books stall at main road chinnakkada. We were searching for somewhat medium sized two partitioned bag. We had spend around 10 mins there and thought of leaving because the salesmen started shouting for not taking any items. My mother and sister had the same experience around 1 year back. Since I was not with them I couldnt able to understand the depth of insult they experienced. When we stepped out of the shop, two salesmen started shouting saying to the whole croud that this is our usual work, we used to go and without taking anything leaving from there.

I felt so insulted. If we are going to a shop does it required that we need to take items without our interest. To reduce their work, we usually used to tell the salesman that do not take everything; If we like, then we will ask them to show the item from the packing.

First thought I had is to whom should I complaint. I have no dad and brothers- only me my sister and mom. I just thought of sharing it here.

I just thought of sharing my problem. I know that I am India, in kerala. :-)

Comments

True.
I once went to the same shop to buy a bag. I was looking for a low price bag. There were 2 salesmen, one salesman was helping me and the other was standing besides me. After spending some time looking at the bags, the salesman standing near me tried to make fun of me for looking for a low price bag. (They didn't look exactly like salesmen, they looked more like the owners, they were wearing shirt and mundu.)

As far I can understand, these guys try to psychologically intimidate you into buying something or spending a little more. That seems to explain their atrocious behaviour. I was doing a last minute shopping, otherwise I would have thrown the bag at their face and left the shop.

Also, in the end, when I asked for bill, all they did was write the price of the bag on their advertisement pamphlet and gave it to me! No printed bill, no nothing! Same case in another Boots & Boots branch in Kollam. Trying to evade tax or what??
I will never go to this branch (Main road, Chinnakkada) of Boots & Boots again.
Hai,

I have bought a shoe from Boots n Boots, Varkala then they told me that it has warranty for one year but my shoe sole got damaged. When I went to fix it to the Varkala they told they have only service warranty no sole. Better do not buy from boots n boots.

Kollam