[Resolved]  BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONER NEW DELHI — money

To,
The officer Incharge

Reaspected sir,
I am R.K.Yadav,of Imphal (INDIA) and want to now, One Email has come to your office From,Sir Richard Stagg KCMG Add:-
Website: http://bhcdel.weebly.com/index.html

He is talking to me at present from this mobile number still now for perpose of money and same email i am pasting heare to you for further inquary.

Wed, September 22, 2010 9:11:01 PM Congratulation: Rajender Kr. Yadav (DELIVERY NOTICE)‏
From: British High Commission <[protected]@live.in>View Contact
To: [protected]@yahoo.com

Congratulation: Rajender Kr. Yadav,

First of all we will like to say that all verification has been made and it has been completed on your mailed data to us and we found out that the contact belongs to you as the real beneficiary to this consignment here in our possession.

Meanwhile we will be taken an immediate action towards your winning funds here in our possession which is delivery to your doorstep by our special delivery agent that is mostly professional in banking system and which makes it much better because he will be assisting you in the credition of your winning funds into your preferred bank account there in your city or any where here in India.

We are pleased to be at your service. With our strong assets base, fast and efficient services over the past decade, we have maintained a good working relationship with the Irish Lottery Board over decades now, Your prizes for the 2010 Irish International Lottery Promotion has been brought to us for immediate delivery to your residence by the Claims Department of the Irish Lottery Promotion, UK. The items in our possession for your delivery are:

Delivery Package Contains
An original certificate of weight
Bonded D.D.
Hp Pavilion Entertainment PC-HP Pavilion dv6 series {Windows Vista}{Laptop}
A face-cap and T-shirt from Shell international Lottery Company.
Colour of Parcel :..................................................Brown
Length of days :.....................................................Two Days

NOTE: You are to be informed that since it has been comfirmed to us that you are the soul beneficiary to the winning funds here in our possession,Therefore you are responsible for making the payment for the delivery charges that will enable our delivery officer to proceed down to your doorstep for the completion of the delivery to you. Be noted that this charges is to be used for the following needs.

DELIVERY EXPENSES.

1) Flight booking.
2) Hotel reservation.
3) Transportation fees.
4) Airport tax clearance fee.
5) Safe keeping of winning funds.
For the above details you have been required to make a payment of 30,500 India Rupees

Be noted that the above requirement is been needed towards the completion of your delivery to your doorstep and this amount has to be paid after the duration of 24hours after this notification.

For further information required or query please feel very free to call on our help desk.

REGARDS.
NAME: Sir Richard Stagg KCMG
Emergency Duty officer:[protected]
Please note that this number is for emergencies pertaining to British Nationals only. Queries of any other kind will not be entertained.
Website: http://bhcdel.weebly.com/index.html

And i have given him Rs.30,500/-on Date:-24/09/2010 Depogited of the A/C no.[protected] AXIS BANK Name:Suman Pandey PAN NO:-BDYPP0599M by cheque. After giveing this amount he is telling me you have to give more Amount for perpose of ANTI-TERRORIST/ANTI-MONEY LAUNDRY CERTIFICATE Rs.150,000 INR (One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Rupees), this is to complete the registration process.
I told him to arjastment from my money remaing kindly hand over to me.he told me i will do my best,and he told me to arrange for Rs.10,000/-(TEN THOUSAND ) i give him only five thousand again(Rs.5000/-)On the A/C NO.[protected] Name:Chun Gangmei on Date:28/09/2010
HE IS SENDING ME EMAIL FOR ANTI TERRORIST/ANTI MONEY LAUNDRY CERTIFICATE THAT ONE ALLSO I AM PASTING YOU SIR.

Fri, September 24, 2010 4:19:57 PM Attention: Rajender Kumar Yadav (ANTI-TERRORISM/ANTI-MONEY LAUNDRY CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE MUST BE OBTAINED)
From: British High Commission <[protected]@live.in>View Contact
To: [protected]@yahoo.com

ANTI-TERRORISM CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.jpg (346KB) View Image

Attention: Rajender Kumar Yadav,

Regarding our conversation on phone,The funds has been received and our delivery officer was suppose to get to your city today the 24Th of September 2010 but on the process his flight ticket was been cancelled by the United Nation Officer and presently they are requesting for the ANTI-TERRORIST/ANTI-MONEY LAUNDRY CERTIFICATE, Which will stand as a guarantee that the £700,000.00 Pounds will not be used to sponsor terrorism, which is very important to you and the people of India.

The United Nations organization senior officer and I, had a serious discussion and he told me a lot of disaster that have happened in India for the past years. The Pakistan and India issues, and a lot of terrorism and bomb blast.

According to the united nation, the India Government has enforce law that, any body bringing funds into this country India through any means what so ever must obtain the anti terrorist certificate as a guarantee that the funds will not be use to sponsor terrorism and any bomb blast in India.

Attached is the scanned copy of the certificate which you are require to fill and send down to us for confirmation and to complete your formalities.

It is upon this that you have to pay the sum of Rs.150,000 INR (One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Rupees), this is to complete the registration process.

You have to make arrangement for the money so that i will tell you how to make payment for the anti terrorist certificate. I have also inform the UK about the issue, they told me that i should tell the beneficiary of the award to make arrangement for the Certificate because it is the Indian Government that requested for it.

As soon as you deposit this charges for the Anti-terrorist Certificate, the (U.N) will register your cheque for me then your delivery officer can be allowed to proceed down to your home, immediately after.

Await for your urgent call so that we can proceed with this process.

REGARDS.
NAME: Sir Richard Stagg KCMG
Emergency Duty officer:[protected]
Website: http://bhcdel.weebly.com/

1 Image | View Image | Download Selected

ANTI-TERRORISM CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.jpg
(346KB)

NOTE:-
Region of enquary, he is now abouding to me and not receiving my phone call. SIR HELP ME ONE MORE POINT WAS ONE OF THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA STAFF ALLSO INVOLVING FOR FUND TRANSFER HER MOBILE NO.[protected].Kindly clearify the matter as soon as posible sir , iam waiting for your early replay.

Thanking you ,
yours
Rajender Kumar Yadav

Comments

UK LOTTERY CONTROL COMMISSION — Still Winning fund not to delivered me.

As per your approved confirmation for the WINNER No.8 my Ref No. MSWL/200/21067 Wheras Batch No. MS/2054/011. The wiining amount is 3million USD. PLease give me the confirmation in this regard. For yur kind of information I mentioned you that for the delivery of My consignment you sent the Officer to india whose name "Paul Anderson". Please reply me is it all matter is fact.

Suman Enterprises — Non-receipt of Consignment

2 Consignments bearing docket no. EE[protected]IN & EE[protected]IN sent from Pune to Kolkata has not reached us yet
TO,
Sir Richard Stagg KCMG
SIR,
I RECEIVED FOLLOWING MAIL FROM YOUR COUNTERY COMAPNAY TOYOTA AUTOMOBILE U.K NOW THE TECHNICIAN Mr Philip K James OF THE SAID COMPANY HAS COME IN DELHI AND DEMANDING RS.25000INR TO DEPOSIT BEFORE THE OFFICE OF THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION, NEW DELHI THEN MY WON FUND AND CAMMY CAR 2011 WOULD BE RELEASED.PLEASE GUIDE ME WHETHER FOLLOWING MAIL IS CORRECT IF IT CORRECT THEN IN WHICH ACCOUNT OF YOUR EMBASSY I HAVE DEPOSIT.WAITING YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTION SIR ON THE SUBJECT VIA MAIL IMMEDIATELY AS POSSIBLE FOR THIS ACT OF YOUR KINDNESS I SHALL FEEL HIGHLY OBLIGED.
YOUR`S SINCERELY

PHONE: (+[protected]
FAX : +[protected]
WEB SITE: www.toyota.com/camry

DEAR LUCKY WINNER

In reference of the Telephone Conversations with Our Technician (Mr Philip K James) I am obliged to tell you that our Technician to India, Mr, Philip James have complained to this office many occasion's of the ill treated meted to him since his arrival to India. We wish to inform you that this office is not happy to receive such a confidential complaint from a high profile level. You are expected to comply to the British High Commission Rules for easy transaction of the parcel of your Won Fund to your Home Address. the entered Board of Toyota Automobile Company England is not happy. if you are not Willing to Claim your Won Prize please kindly inform us. he will have a photograph with you at the receipt of the Approval Certificate.

YOU AND OUR TECHNICIAN WILL BE GOING TO TOYOTA AUTOMOBILE IN INDIA REGION BELOW IS THE ADDRESS, FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR 2011 MODEL TOYOTA CAMRY ( WON CAR )

Toyota Kirloskar Motors Regional Office
6th Floor LE Commercial Towers,
Raisina Road 8 Windsor Place,
New Delhi.
Email: [protected]@live.co.uk

You are advise to contact us through mails/phone call immediately you meet the Technician .

Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information away from the public to avoid double claim and Security purposed.

Thanks and best of luck in your, claiming of your entitlement, Congratulations to you and your entire family

Warm Regard's

Dr. Jerry Martins
Promotion Manager
Toyota Automobile Company England.
TEL: +[protected]

2011 Winner's
Toyota Automobile Company UK

PHILIP.K — JOB OFFER

Dear Sirs, I got a Job offer letter on my email as enclosed. Is it a genuine job offer, kindly confirm.

Dear Job Seeker,

We got your reference from a job portal; we have an opening in our
organization ( BRITOIL PLC) that suits your profile, the opening we have
are listed as follow Accountant, Accounting Manager, Finance Manager,
Administrative Assistant, Maintenance Engineer, Marketing Manager, Sales
Representative, Site Engineer, Safety Officer, Incident Manager, Quality
Assurance Manager, Quantity Surveyor.

Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Coordinator, Electrical
Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Wielders, Fabricators, Supervisors,
Architects, Secretary and Information Scientist, skilled, semiskilled,
unskilled workforces and you are required to have Diploma, Bachelors
Degree or above including English Language and preferably with some
experience. Employee is entitled to a starting salary of £ 5,630.00 and
holiday entitlement of 25 days p.a. This position is available on 2 years
and five years Job-share basis.

If you are interested and willing to relocate and to work with Britoil
Scotland United Kingdom. Please reply to us with your latest updated
resume/CV in MS Word or ASCII ASAP.
Thanks and regards

Dean Employment Manager
Chelsea Smith
Britoil PLC.[protected]
E-mail: [protected]@gncn.net
Website: www.britoil.com
sir i have paid 19500INR for nokia prize but prize not deliverd to me sir plz help me
my mob no -[protected]
and mail [protected]@gmail.com
sir i am vipin kumar and i have paid 19500INR as delivery chages for nokia prize to Mr. phillip richard but my nokia prize not dileverd to me sir plz help me sir
my mail -- [protected]@gmail.com
ken morris, mike john also take place in this regard .
plz help me sir
TO,
Sir Richard Stagg KCMG
New Delhi 110021

On my mail [[protected]@yahoo.in] i got a job from salvation hotel london, as admin. officer, for that i have paid 4.21 lacs against visa, insc, anti terrorist, uno charges ect. at last they give the visa date on 16.05.2012 at delhi british high commission (UK Border Agency). when i go to the visa office there i know that this is fraud, then i called RICHARD STAGG on phone but he didn't lift the mobile phone his no. is [protected], mobile co. uninor, maharastra. and PAUL WILLIAMS his london no. [protected] he also not pick the phone.

total communication on email & mobile phone. all the mail communication encl.

The payment details are s follows :
SR. NO. Account Name Account No. Bank PAN No. Deposit Amount Deposit Date City
1 AJAY NEMA [protected] ICICI 38000.00 16.04.2012 RAIPUR (CG)
2 NAAZ ENTERPRISES[protected] ICICI BMZPM8120P 85500.00 23.04.2012 SRIKAKULAM (AP)
3 DAS ENTERPRISES [protected] ICICI BGGPD9951C 85000.00 25.04.2012 VIJAYAWADA (AP)
4 AMIT TRADERS [protected] ICICI AIWPD6315K 85000.00 02.05.2012 SRIKAKULAM (AP)
5 SHYAM SERVICES [protected] ICICI AFCPY4908A 127500.00 12.02.2012 RAIPUR (CG)
TOTAL= 421000.00
Scanned Pay in Slips and receipts attached...

Sir, please help me what can i do now, i have taken the money on interest.

please help me, if required i come to New Delhi.

THANKING YOU SIR,
please reply me AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. my mail details is [protected]@yahoo.in

my name is Binto Antony . i am from kerala . sir i have a dought that is regarding one email that is from Mr. James David Bevan he is said me he is the officer of british highcommission in new delhi. sir i attach that mail to this . Is it a genuine job offer or not, kindly confirm.and please reply to me sir the email id of the person james david bevan is : [protected]@yahoo.co.uk and ph: [protected]

my email id is : [protected]@gmail.com

British High Commission New Delhi.
Shantipath Chanakyapuri,
Pin code: 110021.
VFS Office
New Delhi India.
VISA/PERMIT DEPARTMENT Work Visa, Family Visa, Travel Visa Business Visa, Study &amp; Holiday Visa.

Dear Client:

Greetings to you from the British high commission new Delhi, I am in receipt of your Success mail regarding your working visa, And all the information regarding your Visa has been notified to me on your behalf and your file has been successfully open today with your personal information's by the United Kingdom Visa Issuing department here in our office and all the necessary fundamental step has been taken on your behalf by me to ensure smooth procurement.Kindly note down the following details :-Processing of your two years working visa will take 14 working days from the date of application. You will get an invitation letter to come to the embassy in seven days time if you meet up with the requirement {counting from the day you pay for your visa fee}.- Dr. Johnson Peter have signed your invitation and you have been found qualify 100% guarantee for 2 years U.K working visa endorsement.- Your Flight Ticket will be sent directly to our embassy by Dr. Johnson Peter as soon as your visa is ready.- You will be able to get an appointment to come to our embassy in {7} seven days time, with your original passport copy, and 3 passport photograph, also with the receipt of payment of visa.- Application/Registration fee payments is required in order for you to get the Visa application form. Your Application/Registration fee amounts Rs 35, 600 Rupees Which is 350 GBP. Therefore you are to make the payment in ICICI, AXIS BANK OR STATE BANK OF INDIA {SBI}. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All charges have to be paid by cash payment in to the Head Of Visa Department Correspondent account, which will be provided for you and a payment receipt from the bank is needful for official record. Your Visa will be issued in 14 working days if you meet up with the requirements. call me if you have any question regarding the visa process. Your reply is my priority and I look forward to providing you the best of my quality service.Reply back for account details and call me, as soon as the payment is done i will send you visa application form along with visa receipt.

U. K. Citizenship &amp; Immigration Services
British Embassy New Delhi India.
James Bevan Baven
Tell: [protected]
Received pen drive today.after opening found some scratches. Seems used.want my refund. Order no.[protected]. My contact no. [protected].
Dear sir
my name is uttam maishal. i am from south 24 parganas, kolkata. sir i have pearents & one brother

Dear Ritesh Thapa

OFFER LETTER
This is to inform you that your application to work in our company is accepted.
YOUR JOB AND BENEFITS DETAILS are listed as follows :-
* Position : CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE.
* Basic salary : £5800GBP/Monthly.
* Monthly transportation allowance of £500GBP.
* Working days : Monday to Friday (6 hours Daily).
* 30 days Paid Vacation per year.
* Free work visa/work permit and Free Air ticket.
* Free medical insurance, for a maximum of 5 persons per family.
* Furnished apartment of two or three bedroom flat will be offered depending on the size and age of the family.
* Employment Duration : 7th DECEMBER 2016 to 6th DECEMBER 2018 (RENEWABLE)

For security reasons, you are required to send us your (Anti-Terrorism Clearance Certificate) before the job will be given to you.
Please note that this Offer Letter is valid for 2 days from the date of issuance and If we do not hear from you during this period we shall assume that you are not interested in the offer and our offer shall be treated as withdrawn.

Best Regards,
Johnson Douglas
JOHNSON REALESTATE LTD
125 Euston Road; NW1 2AJ
LONDON; UNITED KINGDOM
Dear Ritesh Thapa

OFFER LETTER
This is to inform you that your application to work in our company is accepted.
YOUR JOB AND BENEFITS DETAILS are listed as follows :-
* Position : CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE.
* Basic salary : £5800GBP/Monthly.
* Monthly transportation allowance of £500GBP.
* Working days : Monday to Friday (6 hours Daily).
* 30 days Paid Vacation per year.
* Free work visa/work permit and Free Air ticket.
* Free medical insurance, for a maximum of 5 persons per family.
* Employment Duration : 7th DECEMBER 2016 to 6th DECEMBER 2018 (RENEWABLE)

Best Regards,