[Resolved]  Chennai Suburban Police Commissioner — To restrict entry of private vehicles in keelkattalai busstand

MTC operates buses from keekatalai busstand to different locations of chennai city and surrounding areas.The school going childrens,women,commuters,public,
senior citizens and others are used to come and pick up their buses from here to reach their destinations. At recent times the two wheelers,three wheelers,lorries and other Heavy vehicles are used the keelkatalai busstand as passage or parking place.The fast driving of two/three wheelers are posing great dangers/threaten to the commuters and old aged persons. The rowdies and criminals are parking their vehicles inside the busstand during the peak hours to create nuisance ,troubles and other problems to the public and women . Due to the above fact every one is facing untold uffering ,difficulties,constraints and other problems .This has already been communicated to the nearest police station.But no fruitfull action has been taken by them. Hence we request our commissioner to look into the above problem personally and do the needful.

Comments

chennai suburban police commissionerate — to restrict the entry of private vehicles in keelkattalai bus stand

I have already sent a mail. Though ,I am again sending this mail inview of error
in spelt out as fast riding vehicles instead of past riding vehicles
I have made similar complaints earlier on several occasions but no action has been taken by the suburban police. The reason is not known to me.I think this matter has not been brought to the notice of our beloved chennai suburban commissioner .If it is true, please take up matter with the chennai suburban police commissioner.
I have made complaints on several occasions to the suburban police to take action to restrict private vehicles entry into keelkatalai busstand to avoid unnecessary problem and suffering to the commuters and public created by the fast driving two wheelers and three wheelers as well as using keelkatali bus stand as parking place. The reason is not known to me.I think that the matter would not have brought to the notice of our police commissioner .Hence no action has been taken.
Respected Sir /Mam

There happened the Theft in my house nearly Three year back. But still there was no response from police. My FIR /no 357/2007 So that we brought this complaint to commissioner, iam request you to take some further action because we already waited for nearly three years.
we expecting some replies from our honourable chennai commissioner
ThankingYou
contact S.BalaMurugan
[protected]@yahoo.com
respected sir/madam
i am the resident of choolaimedu, near metha nagar...for the past few months there was many disturbances in our area of routine road fights and drunkud persons, there was no use of local area police station...please take some necessary action, we cant bear some kind of sexual commtments in the public.hope you will take some action.thanking you
dear sir,

already we have given complaint of our theft case in puzhal m3 police station they told that they have closed the case please take necessary action.
FIR no :893/2008
date :07/11/2008
name :T.RAMAMURTHY
MOBILE NO :[protected]
SIR

I HAVE MISSED MY MOBILE IN WORKING PLACE IN TRIPLICANE AREA.

MY MOBILE NAME NOKIA C5-00, IMEI CODE IS : [protected]