Classic Consultants — unauthorised construction

You are requested to consider the mat I would like to register the complaint with you regarding khasra no- 674 extented abadi Adarsh colony devli New Delhi-110062 belonging to Mr. Bhagwat Sharma S/o. Late Girraj sharma H.NO. 675,Adarsh colony devli, New Delhi-110062 & Mr.Rakesh S/o Sh. Mahender singh H.N C-9 malviya nagar new delhi-110017 There is no approval from MCD and an illegal construction has been constructed on the existing buiding structure( basement & ground is already built) but the existing building structure is very old & weak also which is against by the laws. there is no map approval has been taken from MCD zonal office. Due to this construction the structure of the whole building and adjoining structures has become very weaker.They are putting the trash (MALBA) allover in the area, not even bother to get it cleaned even after requesting them for more then several times but they threat us & asked to us that u do what u want but we never stop the construction, They also build up the unauthorised construction five story.sir this construction is going on just infront of my house . Sir we are bedly suffering from this unauthorised construction. Sir I m enclosing some photographs of this buiding.

Being a concerned citizen I would like to bring to your notice for appropriate action as it could lead to fatal accident to people since cracks on the wall are visible. It could collapse at any moment. urgent and do the needful.
Complaint comments