[Resolved] Dhaval Windscapes, Dhavel Properties — Beware before buying any flat
Dhavel, Dhaval, Dhaval Pune, Dhaval Hadapsar, Dhavel Properties, Dhavel Hadapsar, Dhavel Pune, Dhaval windscapes, Dhaval Windscapess.
While buying any flat in this scheme / property please take the note of below points.
These are applicable to phase-I , phase-II as well newly launching phase-III too.
1. There are many parteners as promoters.
2. No one takes responsibility to look after any flat owner.
3. Currently Yogesh / Kishore Phale are the main promoters / builder.
4. These fellows never show their face even at the time of registry. Forget about seeing them again.
5. The builder always trade through his appointed mens like Anand (Anant) Agarkhedkar, Vakil and the GM Chillal.
6. These mens are to see that how to make fake promises on the behalf of builder. Which will be never fulfilled.
7. The Phase-I people have strugled a lot while forming the society. Fought nearly 1 and half year then some how ,when builder and the scheme was getting defamed, builder helped limitedly to form society.
8. While dealing or showing the property the common amneties like club house, swim pool, garden and walking plaza are claimed by builder.
9. It is falsly said by builder people about the common amneties that these are owned by builder and maintained. Where as Phase-I actually spends 1 lakh Rs per annum.
10. Phase-II is still in pathetic form but still possesions are given.
11. Phase-II people are getting forced to form society without completing nealy two dozen works. Which mainly include MSEB light meters to each one, internal road, intercom, common lights, children playground, corporate tax clearance.
12. Without completing the pending works builder pressurizing and trying to collect Rs 10,000/- per annum per flat as maintainance charges.
13. By collecting Rs 10K from each flat owner in Phase-II builder wants to meets his own maintainance charges and wages of labours.
14. Phase-II did not have any lifts and is of only 2 floors but still builder charging the same Rs 10,000 as simillarly incured by Phase-I eight storied building.
15. Approach road is not convinient from family point of view.
16. All the beutification work is outside the Phase-I and Phase-II to lure/ attract customers for Phase-III or his other project.
If you are ready to invest the money for getting headach then you are welcome to Dhavel / Dhawal Windscapes.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
Category: Building Developers
Add Company Information