DTV — Service

I got a call from no[protected] on 7th may-2013. The caller has given his identity as Karan Wagale, calling from Lokhandwala Complex, DTV HQ. He offered me to deposit Rs 1850/- against that i will get 225 channels free for lifetime. The caller was knowing my Customer ID, name which is confidential information.I deposited the same amount on 7th may to my digital tv account online. immediate after that I called your customer care on 7th may ([censored]al and puja), they told me there is no such offer. They told me that your matter has been forwarded to senior and mail interaction ID is[protected] for further investigation. i called back the wagale, and told him that i deposited the amount 1850/-. after that, My mobile SIM(Airtel) was hanged, and auto message on my screen was 'please reinsert your SIM'. I reinserted my SIM, and i saw all my call log for that day was not available. I retrived the caller(wagale) no from the complaint i given to customer care. I called the wagale regarding this he said, the customer care is not aware about this offer, your name was drawn by lottery system and this is the offer from HQ directly. i updated the things by calling custmer care on 9th may (Varsha), on13th may (puja) and asked them to help. On 13th Puja told me to wait for next 5 days. I also called Mr Wagale on 13th, he said me that your account has been activated for life time. then I asked for documentary proof, then he disconnected my call. When i called him back the person said that he was removed from job.
I also written the e-mail to airtel nodal office i.e. at dthnodal.[protected]@in.airtel.com on 13/05/13. But they have not responded yet.

If you see the mode of opperantee, Its look like that your employee has used my confidential information, i.e. my airtel mobile no, and Dtv Customer ID, My name as final benicificary is Airtel.
He also tried to play with my mobile SIM, so as to delete his no from caller list.
Please help me to solve this problem

Vijay Kale