Flat of RNA BUILDERS(NG) — Flat cancellation after registration

Sir/Madam,
I booked a Flat of RNA Builders(N.G.)'s Project-N.G. SUNCITY PHASEIII, THAKUR VILLAGE, Kandivali(E),NG Stands for Narendra Gupta Mumbai on 16.08.09.Sale Agreement was signed on 01.09.09. Sale agreement was registered on 25.09.09,with due date of payment of Flat cost RS 55,46,280=00 by 30.10.09.I got Original registered document after 20 days, so effective date payment became 20.11.09.I paid Rs.13,56,280=00 on 12.11.09.and Rs.12,00,000=00 on 12.12.09.On 11.01.10, I approched to Builders office with cheque of Bank for full & final payment, but refused to
meet and accept the money and it was told that your flat is cancelled.On 12.01.10 I received registered letter of cancellation of flat.Cancellation letter is saying that as per EMR agreement , payment was
to be made within 2 month, your flat is cancelled due to late payment.I replied that letter by offering the cheque with notice from advocate.In reply againd builder said that your stand cancelled . As per sale agreement , 21% penal interest will be charged after due date,Builder can cancel the Flat by giving 14 days notice.No noticewas given to me.
Pl advice and help me.
Complaint comments

Comments

Dear All

There are several complaints against RNA -- read one of the complaints.We cannot do anything against these builders but we can avoid suh builders ----

I had booked by flat and paid the token amount of Rs 50, 000/- with RNA Builders Raja Bahadur Bldg, 28, Bombay samachar marg 1st floor, mumbai 400022Tel[protected].I had paid the token maoney to book the flat in mira road, at shelter, opp cinemax.
they had given me some time to pay the bal amount but since by son is on the flight and is staying there in chennai he was not able to come on time and we had to sell our vasai flat to pay the downpayment, but to our surprise they refused to take the money saying that the time is over now you have to book the flat in the new rate, for which i have pay 4 laks extra.and they refuse to give by token money.

I am a widow and I am extrimely diapointed with the Builder now I have also sold by vasai flat which has to be vaceted by april next mounth

I request you to please look into the matter.

Aruna Parmar
Mob [protected]/ [protected]
I have met personally Mr Narendra Gupta of RNA, he seems to be a straight forward person, I am 60 years old and explained him my situation of being a widow and that i have booked a flat at thakur village and that my son will be getting the money by next month, he immediately on listening this not only waived interest but instructed his people to take care of my any needs.

I personally suggest you must see him so that he atleast knows what your problems are and whether the problems are by his staff people. I was touched by this gesture and have nice impression about RNA.

Flat of RNA BUILDERS(NG)