[Resolved]  gee pee mobile model 3260 — invalid imei no. problem

out of my 2sim pods whatever i am inserting in the 2nd sim.it is showing invalid sim.my sister went to gee pee customer care @behala.they did something and it became proper bt after few hours it is showing invalid sim again and no call can b made from it,there is also no incoming.my phone imei no. is [protected].i shall b grateful if both the sims starts working again.do the needful as early as possible.

Comments

I have Gee Pee 3260 model dual sim system mobile.IMEI number -[protected]. Showing invalid imei number. how i will register the imei number??????? I shall b grateful if my mobile starts working again.
i have purchased a 1064 model from geepee . after 30th november it became toy cause it bears a invalid imei (my sp is airtel) . customer service said that they have no fault imei is valid but tri is wrong . they ignore to implant a valid imei though i purchased with bill . i m a handicapped person they harrased me and im in a problem . plz any kind person help me . i want a legal advice .
I HAVE PURCHASED A GEEPEE 3260 MOBILE PHONE THAT HAVE SINGLE IMEI NO:[protected] . AFTER 2 MONTH IT SHOW THAT DUAL SIM ARE INVALID SIM. I WANT YOUR ADVICE.
I have purchased a Gee Pee mobile Model No. 2234, IMIE No. [protected], from Ankush Electronics, Chandannagar, Hooghly. My phones display theme colour is very dark and letter colour is black so in the sun light i can not see the recive calls. I was tel my delar plz change my phone then he reply to charge me Rs. 500. Plz reply me.

Soumen Roy