[Resolved]  godrej fully automatic washing machine — required maintenance every month

The manager
smart care godrej

as i have earlier requested the machine supplied by you is not working properly and same is required maintainance almost at every month pl. check my compplain no 187817. it is again requested to please replace the washing machine as soon as possible.
thanking you

yours faithfully
R.K.Tiwari

i am very much dissappointed to informed you that i have not received any reply from your end regarding my 2 nos mails copy enclosed below.

on 18-10-09 your person has visited at my residence and after detailed checking of my washing machine he told us that there is serious problem in machine and he has requested that he need 3 day time to shortout the problem.
in this regard we would like to informed you that entire steel wash tub of the machine has been already replaced on 25-08-09 due to manufacturing problem. now as per your machanic visited on 18-10-09 there is some mojor manufacturing problem in machine.

it is again requested may kindly replace the machine immediatly.
this is last and final request, if we will not received any proper response we approch to consumer court,

i hape we will get a satisfactory response from your end.
thanking you

Rajeev Kumar Tiwari
Complain for replacement of poor quality fully automatic washing machine supplied by a GODREJ, One of the best home appliances manufacturers in India.

Ref- Purchased from Great Eastern Appliances Pvt. Ltd. P-273, Maniktala main road kankurgachi kolkata-700 054.
Date of Purchase[protected].

Bill no. - KGB/02969/07-08.

Fully automatic washing machine model no-GWF 620 FS DAC.

Serial No. o[censored]nit[protected].
With reference to above at the time of purchase we feel proud that we have purchased a GODREJ newly launched fully automatic washing machine. Just after installation of we observed that machine is not working properly, and badly harming our new clothes.

Immediately we have called service center on 25-03-08, and we have been asked to use machine with precaution and we have followed the same.
After that problem was again arise and we have called the service center on dt. 27-03-08 and 22-08-08.

Problem was still their and we in losing our new clothes. Please see my remarks on your 22-08-09 service boucher where I have mentioned that due to manufacturing defect we have lost many no of clothes.

After my strong comment some expert has been send by service center, on 25-08-09 and they have rectified that there is some manufacturing problem in machine which is repairable only in workshop. The machine was taken back by service centre for repair and returned after few days.

Within the said period we lost almost all clothes we have. The value of clothes is more than cost of washing machine.

We have mentioned above only the dates where the service centre official came with service boucher.

Again on dt. 21-08-09 we have called to service centre for vibration and other problem and we have still launched a complain few days ago.

From the date of purchase we have called 6 time to service centre further they have visited many time on call for repair with out paper.

If godrej make brand new machine will required this much of servicing then what will happens after warranty period will be over.

The machine has created a fear in my family because some times its working properly and some times in very poor operation.

Within 1.5 years the machine has repaired 6 times , this type of product is not matching with brand godrej. I can understand that the problem can arise in any machine,

Considering above it is very clear that the machine supplied by godrej have some serious manufacturing problem accordingly We have stopped the utilization of machine.

Therefore it is requested may kindly replace the machine as soon as possible. We don’t wants further more services.

I hope that my request will be considered sympathetically.

Rajeev Kumar Tiwari

Comments

godrej fully automatic washing machine — problem not rectified

Respected Sir,

I am having godrej fully automatic washing machine. I lodged a complaint on 06.04.2010 ( No: 661801). Technician visited my home and told that there is pcb problem. To replace it he took more than twenty days. After changing the part also the machine is not working. till today that problem was not rectified. I think that Godrej people are not serious in service matters. I request them to solve my problem imly.

Srinivas Ravikanti
Hyderabd

godrej fully automatic washing machine — complain about poor service

we are having a godrej fully automatic washing machine......over a month back we complain about the company for problem of drier in machine.... they came ,found the the problem... since the machine is under warranty period...... no action have taken from the company side..... we even contacted at their head office in Mumbai..... but they just forward the complain to one another....... over a month has passed but nothing has been done from there side.... we are facing problem with that...... we request you to kindly understand our problem and give the best possible solution...