[Resolved]  HCL ME Laptop B3863 — promised Nokia mobile phone and a Reebok Tracksuit on purchase of B3863

Sub: Complaint against the Dealer - Pace Computech Pvt. Ltd. And HCL as promised the Nokia mobile phone and Reebok Tracksuit on purchase of Hcl Me Laptop which is not received and no status confirmed.
I am Amit Kumar residing at –
W.B-72, GANESH NAGAR-II, SHAKARPUR GALI NO. – 11,
Delhi- 110092.
I have bought an HCL ME -B 3863 laptop on 28th Dec. 09
(Serial no. – B094AX177329) which I am not able to register on HCL site. Due to the error on site which states- it is not in HCL database.
The Dealor informed me that they have spoken to HCL and has forwarded all such serial Nos. in a spreadsheet and this would be sorted out. However, no information regarding the gifts have been received till today.
The scheme was valid till 31st Dec. 2009. Please do the needful as it seems that the dealer is misguiding me regarding the same.

I have bought it from-
PACE COMPUTECH PVT.LTD.
A-117,GROUND FLOOR
MAIN VIKAS MARG, SHAKARPUR
Delhi-110092
Please check and provide me with the status of my gifts (Nokia Mobile phone and a Reebok Track suit) as soon as possible.
Thanks n Regards,
Amit Kr.Singh
Email- [protected]@yahoo.com
Alternate Email- ashmit.[protected]@gmail.com
promised Nokia mobile phone and a Reebok Tracksuit on purchase of B3863

Comments

i have the same problem.but i had already registerd on hcl wavesite, no gifts till date i get.

me laptop — mobail

I am buy one laptop 3 month ago . The laptop is under the scheme . schem is a mobail phone. and after 3 i have no information about that schem so plz give me positiv responce in less time. thanks for you see my complain