[Resolved]  HDFC Bank FOrex card plus (Dont buy) — Don't buy HDFC forex card plus

Please dont buy HDFC forex card or you will loose time. Dont believe HDFC bank forex card. Especially electronics city branch bangalore. You will loose your valuable time and will fall into problem .You have to run around the bank some 100 times for reload.Better you go for some other branch card. I have faced a problem during reload and my friend had to stay back in US because the money is credited in his account.It has been debited from my account on the same day but for two weeks it is not reloaded into the card and even today it is not done and u cant even complain to anyone .No one cares about the customer beware of the bank ..The staff is pathetic they dont know anything and they wont even listen to others.The most inefficient customer response. Even two of my friends faced the same problem..Especially the electronics city branch in Bangalore.
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

HDFC has worst call centre. Why they issue forex card, when they can't give service?

I called up HDFC call centre, is says to call between 8-to-8, but i am in U.K., that would mean to call to early for me.
Image some-one in US, he can never call HDFC, what a !
i didn't face this kind of prob still m also using a forex card in sigapore
the complaint department sucks, im in UK and I'm sturggling with a complaint and we ahve to be on call for 40 minutes atleast till someone actually speaks to you and then they dont understand, they service says 7 days for them to get back. what when I have no cash and they have done a transction on a pre authorisation... I am here for 2 weeks so it means that I am in UK with no cash because the bank has done a wrong transction and my card is empty... This is pathetic service.
I wonder if the complaints department reads our complaints online...
Never buy HDFC forex card, the exchange rate they give is very bad, they will loot people like anything...
Please dont buy HDFC Forex Card at Bangalore International Airport, where CENTRUM issues the card and they say there will not be any charges while issuing the card.. but later you will come to know that they have looted 6% of what is loaded on your card.
Please be aware friends..
People are just waiting for looting others..
Please do not buy HDFC Forex card. Their firewall system id very weak and I lost 348$. I have been trying to follow up with this complaint with so much efforts with all the time difference and has been receiving the worst customer support. It has been a year since I lodged the complaint they fail to solve it and now they say It has gone above 120 days like seriously wth!
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your complete issue, Card details, and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Bejoy