[Resolved]  Himgiri Hyundai Motors — Sales Support

Respected sir/madam,

I have purchased a Hyundai Ascent CNG Model in May 2010 and just thereafter the problems started.
The dealer and executives assured us to give full support and coopeartion after sales but as usual all such Commitments were fake and never happened.
The problem started with the RC (registration copy) for which we had to chase the dealer and executives numerous times via phone and most of times being there physically.
Problems :-
1). We had asked them for a Ascent CNG model 2010 but the executive was delivering us the old model on which when we raised voice, he told us that there is not much difference between the two models.
Finally, we got new model after exchanging lots of arguments.
2).He delivered us the standard model with the excuse that CNG would be fitted after getting the permission (CNG PERMIT) and since they forgot to take permission, we should continue using the vehicle and then after two weeks of continuous requests, he took the vehicle from us and promised to give it back on another day but gave after five days due to which I suffered a lot since it was the only mode of transport with me to travel to office from Ghaziabad to Gurgaon.
3).After that he told us that the new RC registered with CNG would arrive at our home within 15 days or atmost a month. We again waited for two months again with regular requests on phone and by being there and then after so much of pain finally we received it this month i.e August 2010, hope you could have understood our reaction but still we didn’t react.
4).Finally the current crucial issue is that we had received a cover note in place of the Insurance copy at the time of purchase and which had expired after one month. On reminding them again about it, they told us that nobody (Traffic Police) would not create any issue as it’s new and can move around freely with no problem for few days and by that time they would get the required documents.
Then also after reminding them again and again, they have provided the Insurance copy last month i.e July 2010 and that is without CNG registered on which they had asked us to again wait till the agent would come and inspect the vehicle. After several phone calls, a person came and inspected the vehicle just 15 days back. After few days when we again enquired about the same by being there, they told that you report had been misplaced somewhere and the agent will again come and inspect your vehicle.
By that time, we have made several phone calls to the concerned executives. Sometimes they don’t pick up the phone and sometimes straightway they say that do whatever you could do. We are really get tensed and irritated by the un-professional behavior of the dealer, manager and the executive responsible for our vehicle.
The point of concern is that these all things have been done by my mother who had to call and physically move to their office several times as I am not available since long in my home town.
But the executive shows no courtesy on it and let her run again and again.
I am writing this after suffering lot of pain that seems to be committed by the dealer to put us in all these circumstances.
It’s a humble request to whoever is responsible and should be asked politely not to put us in suffering anymore and provide us with the necessary documents.
We have already put several requests to the customer care also but we never happened to get any satisfactory response from there.
It seems that the Brand name is no more providing what it would stand with such as it’s principals, it’s reputation, it’s brand image….
This is again a trial from my side to reflect our sufferings in front of you with the hope to take any action on this.
The name of the executives are Mr. Mukesh (Sales Executive), Mr. Prakash (Sales Manager) and the Dealer himself.
The vehicle had been bought from the Dealer – HIMGIRI Hyundai, Shahdara, New Delhi
Phone:[protected],[protected] | Mobile: [protected]

Please provide assistance. Thank you.

Best Regards,