[Resolved]  HYGEIACARE COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES PVT.LTD — SERVICE NOT PROVIDE AND POLICY RENEWED

I requst that, I have taken OPD medical policy from Hygeiacare Comprehensive Healthmanagement Services Pvt.Ltd.in september 2009 Where policy no-200246 last six month, I am not getting any service from that policy. I copmplaint serval time, I could not any respone from the company When I told to Mr.Rajiv Bawa. Please renewed my policy again he could not given any answer neither renew my policy. and not giving any service.

I am requesting you,that either you return the policy refund or provide service.

Hygeiacare Comprehensive Healthmanagement Service Ltd.
Head Office-6,IInd Floor,Central Market,West Punjabi Bang
New Delhi-110026
Ph[protected] Fax[protected]
[protected]@hygeicare.com
Website-www.hygeicare,com

Mr, Rajiv Bawa (Director)
Mo-[protected]

From,

Sarvesh Kumar
Ph-[protected] [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hygeiacare Comprehensive Health Mgmt Services Pvt — No OPD policy after payment

I have been taking the Hygeiacare Comprehensive Health Mgmt Services Pvt OPD policy ( ID 104822) for last two years. This year also I called one of your sales executive Kuwaljit Singh and paid ( cheq no 541766, dated 23 Mar 09, ) the premium amount 8492.00. But till now I have not received the policy inspite of repeated reminder.

I tried many time to reach your published phone number, but none are operative. No one picks the phone or these numbers are not valid.

I am still waiting for the Policy. With no response from their telephone number, sales executive, email it looks that the comany is nothing but a fake and theyr are cheating consumers.

Never go for this company OPS packages,

Delhi