INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK of CHINA — fund

i get an email fro icbs bank is this is right or a scam tell me i think these are fraud.
ICBC BUILDING,26 XLA TANG XI LU,

Good day,

I wish to bring to your notice that your information from FR65 of $4.8MUSD was sent from ICBC London authorizing us to release this funds to you.
we advice you to come in person or you send your personal lawyer to our Guangzhou clearing office for clearance and final endorsement to this funds in other to avoid wrong claim.

Comments

Yes! I received the same mail in my spam. I think Its Totaly
Fraud. They should Have to punished.

INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK of CHINA — bank fraud

dear sir,
i have received e-mail from INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA .and TOYOTA LOTTERY at CHINA. i want original details and i need help.please immediately send mail to me .my name is kailash and ph.no: [protected]
bank fraud
dear sir,
Dear,
Conc lost payment
Could you check what happened with my payment done to
Tay Peter
account nr[protected]
swift ICBKCNBJGDG

10/12/2009 25.129, 68 usd
28/01/2010 58.635, 92 USD

Is the money still on that account ?

Best regards