[Resolved]  Jeevan Dhara — MATURED BUT NO CLAIM PAPERS RECEIVED

MY LIC JEEVAN DHARA POLICY NO.[protected] DT 15/12/1989 HAS MATURED BUT THERE ARE NO POLICY CLAIM PAPERS RECEIVED SO FAR. Phones are not even picked up by the branch and I do not know whether the Issuing branh 919 will be responsible or the centralised cell at yogakshema.PLEASE HELP.

THANKS AND REGARDS,

N NSETHNA

Comments

Jeevan Dhara — Disposal of the policy No: 711574044

The above policy was taken by me in 1989. Due to change in the policy of Government then for the purpose of tax calculations, the said policy was surrendered as per the suggestion of the corporation and the payment for the same was also received thro' the cheque dated[protected]. However, through letter dated [protected], I have been advised by your City Branch office No: 8 to surrender the policy for taking payment eligible under the policy for which, I had submitted the full details along with, inter-alia, the copy of the said cheque thro' my letter of[protected]. Even though as learnt that as per the records of the branch, the said policy was outstanding and due for payment as per their books and the paymment effected to me was not updated since the date of its payment, I had requested them to advise me the disposal of the matter as I was not JUSTIFIABLY eligible to receive any payment thereof and despite the lapse more than six months, I had not been favoured with any reply from them. Even about a fortnights' back, I had reminded them in the matter in person and last week I had reminded them over phone. I am sorry that I am not able to make out the reason for so much delay in the matter. Further, I have my own reservations, for many such surrendered policies of others also would not have been accounted for suitably resulting in payment of them.

In view of the above, I shall be glad, if you kindly intervene and advise them suitably so that

(01) I receive the closure letter forthwith

and

(02) Payment for such srrendered policies were not effected mistakenly by the Corporation and if by chance such mistakes had crept in, they are recovered so that the loss on the corporation would not be conferred unduly.

Please advise.

Jeevan Dhara — noy received divedents for year 2009

policy no[protected] jeevan dhara
I P P CELL JEEVAN BHARTI BLDG CONNAUGHT CIRCUS N DELHI
DEAR SIR,
I HAVE BEEN GETTING MY MONEY BACK CHEQUES EVERY YEAR, BUT THIS YEAR I AM STILL AWAITING THE ARRIVAL OF THE SAME.

FURTHER, I WILL LIKE TO REQUEST YOU TO SEND THE AMOUNT THROUGH ECS TO MY ACCOUNT WITH SYNDICATE BANK AND OBLIDE
MY ACCCOUNT NO [protected]
MY BANKS CODE [protected] SYNDICATE BANK F/40 CONNAUGHT PLACE NEW DELHI.
BUT PLEASE DO THIS UNDER INFORMATION TO ME.
PLEASE TREAT THE MATTER URGENT,