[Resolved]  Jeevandhara Policy with deffered participation in profit No.[protected] — Not noting of my present address to Send the Annuity chedues for the year 2010-11

For the year 2009-10,12 post dated cheques sent to my old address in spite of my repeated request in writing.However I got those instruments,since the recepient of that address taken pain to redirect it to my present address.
After my retirement i have once again requested J.D.-J.A.Cell,South Central Zonal Office,Saifabad,Hyderabad-500 063 by E-mail to [protected]@licindia.com,they in turn advised to send a signed written request letter to Servicing Branch 61N(maddur).The same was sent Maddur branch for necessary action along with the copy of E-mail.The officials of that branch not taken any action on the matter for th reason better known to them.
Kindly look into the matter and instruct them to note the change of address under intimation to me.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I want to know who is going to redress this grievance ?What is the next step left with the consumer?How many days Great LIC takes atleast reply such complaints ?Whether they realy look this website?

Complaint categoryCategory: Insurance