[Resolved]  jyoti power engineers — misbehavior from hadapsar branch manager and fraud withdrawal of rs.39000 from my current account

I am A.B.ZAGADE propritor of m/s Jyoti power engineers current a/c holder [protected] complains that i was out of station on dt. 1/12/2009 , my three cheques stolen by somebody and rs.39000 withdrawn.As soon as i received sms immedietely i asked my relatives ( brother in law and my wife) to go to bank ask details about withdrawl.lady bank manager shown arrogancy to my relatives and didnot helped .I have faxed authority letter to bank that above account holder is giving authority to my wife and brother in law to deal the matter with bank.
After giving authority letter lady branch manager called police from pune commissioner office and shown the threat to my brother in law and my wife that she will launch a attempt of rape complaint.
I request to the bank higher authority that total mistake was from the bank that without varifing my signature and writing mistake on the cheque, bank has passed both cheques.
I appel to the bank that look in to the matter seriously since i have lost almost rs.39000/- and credit amount in my account,also request to the bank to stop the payment of stolen cheque no 080792.
we have already launched a complaint to the police that three nos current a/c cheques stolen by somebody and cash withdrawl of Rs. 9000 and rs.30000 ( ch no 080786 )from axis bank hadapsar.

we respect to your lady branch manger but she must know how to deal with customer.kindly do not protect such type of incident form lady branch manger.

I hope that being large multinational bank you will take most serious action.

A.B.ZAGADE