[Resolved]  LG / Colour TV — Radiation in picture tube.

1. I purchase a colour television Model No. 21FS 4 RGE Slimagic, Serial No. 810 ETGK 029807, from Golden Radio Agencies, 10, Naya Bajar, Near Super Market, Jabalpur ( M.P.).(TIN : [protected] & phone No.[protected], 2610046) on 03/01/2009.
2. He told me that LG Company extenteded the special warranty between 15 September 2008 to 31 October 2008 upto 15 January 2009 and provide me "Certificat of 3 Year Special Warranty (1+2).
3.Due to radiation in picture tube corners, I complain at LG Custmer care on 04/02/2010 as complain No. C[protected].
4. On 05/02/2010, mechanic from LG Service came to my home and see the warranty certificate and told me that your certificate is not valid for 3 Year Special Warranty (1+2) and refuse to repair
5. Probably it seems that Shopkeeper (Golden Radio Agencies, 10, Naya Bajar, Near Super Market, Jabalpur ( M.P.)) has misguided me regarding warranty period of T.V.
6. In this regard you are requested to do needful at early.

Comments

LG / Colour TV — Warranty Claim

I have purchased TV from Adhunika,Near Bhagat Singh Circlr,Alwar,(Raj.) wide Bill No.-29514 dated-1.03.2009.with Extra one year Warranty has given wide Scratch Lucky Card No.-1343810.
Complained lodged No-RNA1101010Q52398 dated -04.01.2011,
Service dealer is not giving Part guarantee as I have purchased (4863 IC) Rate-297.65
And further service person has not identified problem in one time now he is saying to change other IC.Technecal Person is Mr.Narendra,He is well qualified to operate this Complained ?
Job card is not also given after demand to know about technical analysis report and complained detail.
It is also customer rights validation. Presently TV is not also working.
Related losses will be wearing by your Chanel. Please take care soon as well as possible.
Service Center Mob.No.-[protected].
Please send required Item and Please treated in Warranty.
Please help me.
BLYadav
Alwar, Rajsthan
ok action will be given proper comment.
Regards BLYadav

LG/ Colour TV — Not refunding money ( delay )

Dear sir/Madad

I purchase a colout tv in last December 2010, but after six month tv is not working. i complain to custmer care and they came and tell us
that all parts are damaged due to rust.

i ask company to refund tv cost.
As per custmer complain manager company is agree for it but last one month service centre staff have tv that amount cheque and they are not
intrested handover cheque.

please solve my problem

my complain number is RNA[protected]

i buyed lg tv lg tv 29fu3ag-tgatrbllp worked for 2 years and pictub problum lg products r bad with more bad service and fool warntys

Not working from more than 20days and my tv is in waranty perioed

My tv is not working from more than 20days and i complain in custamercare two times but still not repaire my complain id -RNA[protected],and RNA[protected]