Living Media India Ltd., Delhi — DEBITED MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT GIVING ANY ORDER

Tamil Nadu, India
SIR,
I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM M/S LIVING MEDIA INDIA LTD, DELHI STATING THAT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED ONE OF THE LUCKY WINNER OUT OF TWO FROM TAMIL NADU AND ASKING ME TO PAY RS.7598/- THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE PRODUCTS OF HOME THEATARE, DIAMONDS ETC.,FIRST I ACCEPTED AND GAVE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER. ON GETTING ENTRY OF MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER AGAIN THEY WANT TO PAY RS.648/- TOWARDS FREIGHT CHARGES. HTEN I DOUBTED THEIR TRANSACTION AND I ASKED THEM TO CANCELL THE ORDER. THEY ACCPTED TO CANCEL THE ORDER. BUT MY CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN DEBITED AND I RECEIVED THE DEBIT STATEAMENT FROM IOB TO REMIT THE AMOUNT ON OR BEFORE[protected] I SEND HEREWITH THE COPY OF THE DEBIT STATEMENT OF CRDIT CARD. FOR CANCELLED ORDER HOW THEY ARE DEBITING MY CREDIT CARD ACCAOUNT. HENCE I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY ARRANGE TO PAY THE AMOUNT DIRECTLY TO MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT

DEBITED MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT GIVING ANY ORDER

Comments

LIVING MEDIA INDIA LTD. — CHARGES DEBITED

DEAR SIR

I TRIED TO PURCHASED BOOKS ONLINE AND WAS CHARGED INR 741.00 IN MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT AS WELL.

BUT DUE TO SOME REASON, THE TRANSACTION DID NOT COMPLETE AND FAILED TO PROCEED.

I HEREBY REQUEST YOU TO EITHER CREDIT MY MONEY BACK IN MY HSBC CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT OR COMPLETE THE ORDER & DELIVER THE BOOKS.

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR EARLIEST RESPONSE IN THIS REGARD.

THANKING YOU,
PUNEET AGARWAL
I ordered 3 CDs, Nature , Quiz master and space. I have been charged Rs. 399 for each. My invoice No: ITBC 07291855, dated[protected]& Order No:ITBC 253162. showing the three cds. But In surprise, it contains only two CDS, i-e Nature & space.
I was surprised and contacted the Delhi, Tel. No: 64583692 and 64583745 on 5-7 2007 and then[protected]. They replied very politely, sorry and then told the other CD Quiz Master which is missing will be sent to me.
After that, I am not getting any CD from them, even after 4 months!! What can I do? No body picks up the phone also.

Living Media India Ltd., DELHI — nothing communication from your side

I have recieved mail on my above e-mail i.d. from [protected]@irctc.com have tell to subscribed for the magazine from 30/01/2008 Living Media India Ltd., DELHI 780.00
and i have paid the money through credit card but nothing communication has been come from the company. so i want as soon as possible.

Living Media India Ltd., Delhi - DEBITED MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT GIVING ANY ORDER

Company:Living Media India Ltd., Delhi