Maruti Wagon R top model — Defective Service

Delhi, Delhi, India
Re: Irrelevant behaviour of staff at Wazirpur. Re-occurance of fault with AC.

Hide Details

dd.[protected]@ddmotors.net

[protected]@ddmotors.net

[protected]@msnzone.cn
Message flagged Monday, 19 March 2012 7:47 PM
Once again with shame arising at my face, I am contacting you for the fault you have rectified on 21.12.2011 within the guarantee period, It indicates as if there is no trained person looking after the precious vehicles brand new, when the major fault is re-occurring. I feel it a deliberate attempt on your part in putting the consumers to harassment and mental agony and a lack of qualified person available with you in attending to the sensitive faults of new vehicles. It also indicates that no new compressor was changed, and you have betrayed me in representing wrongly. I am also enclosing the previous complaints I suffered from your Company and no solid or concrete step is ever taken to redress my complaints. I am a senior citizens of 77 years old, and the fact is known to you, still you are bent upon in harassing me and causing mental agony. Before I file a case with Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum for redressal of my grievance It is requested to kindly take action in changing my new vehicle with another Wagon R thus allowing me to get relief from the defective vehicle. I have no faith with untrained staff of DD Motors, who are bent upon in harassing the consumer, rather than rectifying it. Thanks R K Nanda President 'SAHYOG' Varisht Nagrik Manch (Regd.) CC/57-B Shalimar Bagh Delhi. 110088 Mb. [protected]

Comments

Maruti — Defective Wagon R (Base model)

I have purchased Wagon R in the first week of Nov. & finding the below defects in it. And the BEUTY is that Dealer (KP Automotive, Banipark, Jaipur) is committing everything but deliver NOTHING. The problem faced are:

1. Very Low Mileage: 9 Kms/Lit fo petrol
2. Gears Very hard to change (Like a tracker gear)
3. Loose Sun Riser

The dealer as well as the Company, which is claiming to implemnted Six Sigma is not at all bothered abuot the Customer.
mithra agencies owner does not money to change even the sofa s so disguisting god it even stinks in showroom shey even a stationery shop wil provide water but these people dnt.
you should complain about the dealer to maruti. Contact them at their CRM number[protected] or email them at [protected]@maruti.co.in

Maruti Wagon R top model - Defective Service