Mobile Sim — DEDUCTING MONEY AGAINST VALUE ADDED SERVICE WITHOUT MY CONSENT

DEDUCTING MONEY FROM MY AVAILABLE BALANCE TALK TIME OF MOBILE WITHOUT MY PRIOR CONSCENT. AFTER DEDUCTION A MESSAGE IS COMING FROM NO 55888 THAT RS.15 IS DEDUCTED FROM TALKTIME FOR RENEWING CHAT SERVICE AND CRICKET SERVICE. NOW BALANCE HAS BECOME SO LOW THAT I CAN'T MAKE IMPORTANT CALL. IT IS HARD TO BELEIVE THAT BSNL, BEING A GOVERMENT ORGANISATION IS TRYING TO EARN REVENUE IN A FRADULENT WAY WITHOUT GIVING SATISFACTORY SERVICE TO THEIR CUSTOMER. I HAVE BEEN USING MY BSNL MOBILE NO ([protected]) FOR LAST 5 YEARS NOW I THINK THE TIME HAS COME TO SNAP THE THE LONG RELATION WITH BSNL.
ASOK KUMAR NANDI
ARIBAM Iliyas's response Oct 11, 2017
My SIM card no acitivat place acitivat

Comments

mobile SIM — Missing of mobile

Dear sir/ madam,

Sir, I am very sorry to inform you that on Dec 13, 2007 at 8.30 AM, My mobile phone (no-[protected]) was stolen in bus by some in kumarswami Layout area. I tried in every ways to search the mobile. But I am unable to find any information about this regard. I this regard I have tried many tiems to contact to cutomer care but get only compuetr responce only. I went head office of bangalore which is going to be constructed. and from there he send me to their relationship offce in Jalaram Industrial area near foodworld. but they give no responce because of 8.30 PM.

So, I am hopefully requested to you to bock my mobile no -[protected] so that other person can not misuse this mobile number. and if possible reply me.....

I would be glad to provide any other information required by you.

Thanks.
[protected] mobile missing.

mobile sim — dirty talk on my phone

dear sir,

plz give the full detail of this mobile no: [protected].

With regards,

Nirdesh chauhan

mobile sim — harasment

+91-[protected]
I want a details and address of the above vodafone number. please mail me fast.
thank you.

mobile SIM — No Service

I bought IDEA connection from Vriti-Interactive & sales person is Neeraj Rani, after getting the connection they started my service for two days only, after that I got a message that “your outgoing call has been disconnected due to failure of verification”, then I have called on 13th November to Customer Care to do verification done, they continuously saying “it will be done very soon”, now my mobile connection is totally gone, there is no outgoing as well as incoming call & it’s showing “No Service”.
This is really been very bad experience for me to have IDEA connection or service from “Vriti-Interactive”.
Please do something for me to get that no working again.

Jayanta Chowdhury
Idea No : [protected]

mobile SIM — Airtel Postpaid

i have take a new postpaid number of airtel [protected] thru tele marketing. when i purchase the number marketing person told me you pay only Rs-500/- (200/- connection charges and 300/- Refundable)...but when i will convert postpaid to prepaid the airtel rajouri branch office person told me this is not any refund amount..they are Bluf with me....

Airtel is very fraud company...

mobile SIM — gali dena

dear sir,
[protected] number se gali de raha hai and misscall mar raha hai mere sister ke number par my number [protected]
My new SIM no acitivat
We have send port request and sim card has been provided on 22-Feb. It has not been activated yet. We have requested for 5 mobile numbers along with my number. We have already tried to contact the store. But no response.

Mobile Sim - DEDUCTING MONEY AGAINST VALUE ADDED SERVICE WITHOUT MY CONSENT