[Resolved]  mp9 digital pocket recorder pen — not recording more than 452 MB

This is Ch Satish kumar from Hyderabad, I order a Mp9 digital video recorder pen from AVA Merchandising (P) ltd with Order no: SBI 18281 on 13/04/2009 Through SBI Credit Card and they delivered on 25/05/2009 with INVOICE NO: ADV/70917 ( a X-Rox Copy) with AWB No: [protected] through Aramax. First time the Mp9 is came with the problem that the device is not detectable, I inform to the customer care center with complaint no. C/29/05/09/039 dt 5/29/2009 at 10:09:23AM. and The AVA Merchandising replace the Mp9 with another Mp9 . But 2nd time they sent with problem is NOT RECORDABLE DEVICE. really I am surprised and again call to customer care with complaint No.C/03/06/09/039 dt 6/3/2009 at 10:05:48 AM and they replaced with another Mp9 on 09/ nov /2009 .In this time they sent which is RECORDING NOT MORE THAN 452 MB or three times which is higher. I informed to customer care with complaint No. C/25/11/09/120 dt 11/25/2009 at 6:41:05 pm. The customer care executive said pl format the device I done that but the device is as same as earlier. I lost my patience.
So, kindly replace with proper Mp9 or return my money immediately. Other wise I will go through CONSUMER COURT.