[Resolved]  M/s Geetanjali Construction,bilaspur — Damage of house due to poor construction

Qtr No 62,Phase 2,Geetanjali City, Sarkanda, Bilaspur,C.G construction is of very poor quality. Cracks in the roof and improper
sanitation creating health hazard.Excessive seepage

Comments

Complaint you posted on net is not true. Cracks occur in buildings is not a big deal in Bilaspur, its due to soil property not because of our poor construction quality. Even though we have provided you services for no cost, and you have no right to complaint after 3 years...
Its about wasting money if you buy a house at gitanijali i just puchchased a house over there intially they will be very nice and once they have a grip on you one cannot imagine the nightmare they will give to you.

nothing they will make which they call is agreement its all for them.

they are mean peoples please don't waste your money by buying you house nthing is good about gitanjali construction.
I have purchase 2 bhk individual house in geetanjali city phase two. house construction are very very poor to puchase house in geetanjali city is totally wastage of money. after purchasing home in geetanjali city i have invest 2 laks for repairing of water seepage still no significant result come out after repair. so please consult me before purchasing home in geetanjali city

ANIL KUMAR SHARMA
GEETANJALI CITY PHASE SECOND
QTR NO 203
Attn: Roushan

There are more than 800 happy customers in Geetanjali City. Geetanjali Constructions is known for its quality service at reasonable price since last 30 years in Bilaspur. Please do not post misguding comments. From your comment posted above I dont find there is any problem related to quality of houses we construct.

And the fact that after one year of satisfaction your father suggested his friend to purchase house from us and his friend is aslo a happy customer, tells about quality of our construction.
Attn: Mr. ANIL KUMAR SHARMA

Problem related to water seepage was fixed by us at no extra cost.
Mr geetanjali construction

how can you dare to say that Mrs Geetanjali construction

"problem related to water seepage was fixed by us at no extra cost"

Do not misguide to people of bilaspur as well as surrounding people. it is totally fake that geetanjali city support me for repaired of seepage. being as builder it is sameful for geetanjali construction. As far as it is concern of my right to give better suggestion of relatives and friend to don't purchase constructed home in geetanjali city it all about wastage of money.

It is totally false that my friend has purchase home by quidance of my father.No one has purchase home with suggestion of my father as well as my self
if geetanjali construction is good then why still case on consumer forum regarding QTR no 203 is going on

If Geetanjali city has problem regarding such post then contact undersigned