[Resolved]  MS.VISE CELL MART (P) LTD, 14-D,BASANT LOK MARKET,VASANT VIHAR,NEW DELHI-110057 — REGARDING THE PURCHASE OF TWO MOBILE SETS OF 6303I CLASSIC

SIR ,
I AM ENCLOSING HEREWITH THE COPY OF THE COMPLAINT I WISH TO SUBMIT TO YOUR ORAGANISATION FOR REDRESSAL REGARDING THE PURCHASE OF TWO MOBILE SETS OF 6303I CLASSIC MAKE FROM FROM MS.VISE CELL MART (P) LTD, 14-D,BASANT LOK MARKET,VASANT VIHAR,NEW DELHI-110057 ON[protected],A PRIORTY DEALER OF NOKIA .(TEL:[protected] E-MAIL:- [protected]@GMAIL.COM)

THE DEALER HAS SOLD US A DEFECTIVE PIECE IN THE NAME OF A NEW ONE. WE, AS CUSTOMERS DID NOT EXPECT SUCH A BAD BEHAVIOUR FROM YOUR PRIORITY NOKIA DEALER. THE NAME OF THE COMPANY IS BADLY TARNISHED BECAUSE THE DEALER HAS DUPED US WHILE SELLING THE DEFECTIVE MOBILE SET TO US.

I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ARRANGE TO ARRANGE TO REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE MOBILE NOKIA SET NO.6303 I CLASSIC BLACK WITH A NEW ONE IMMEDIATELY.

THANKING YOU.

PHONE: +[protected]
FAX: +[protected]
EMAIL: communications india @nokia.com
contactcentre.[protected]@nokia.com

SUBJECT:-REGARDING THE PURCHASE OF TWO MOBILE SETS OF 6303I CLASSIC MAKE FROM FROM MS.VISE CELL MART (P) LTD, 14-D,BASANT LOK MARKET,VASANT VIHAR,NEW DELHI-110057 ON[protected],A PRIORTY DEALER OF NOKIA .(Tel:[protected] E-mail:[protected]@gmail.com)

I HAD PURCHASED TWO MOBILE NO.6303 I CLASSIC SETS FROM MS.VISE CELL MART (P) LTD, 14-D,BASANT LOK MARKET,VASANT VIHAR,NEW DELHI-110057. ON[protected], A PRIORTY DEALER OF NOKIA. THE DETAILS OF THE MOBILE SETS ARE GIVEN BELOW:-

(1).RECEIPT NO.2476 , DATED.[protected]
(COPY OF THE RECEIPT IS ENCLOSED AS ATTACHMENT).

SL.NO. COMPANY NAME MAKE COLOUR IMEI NO. QNTY PRICE.
(RS.)
1. NOKIA 6303 I CLASSIC M.BLACK [protected] I PCS 5904.00
2. NOKIA 6303 I CLASSIC STEEL [protected] I PCS 5904.00
VAT 5 % 590.48
TOTAL AMOUNT 12400.00

ONE OF THE BLACK PIECE IS SHOWING A TENDENCY TO HEAT-UP WHILE CHARGING AND WHILE USING THE MOBILE SET.DURING THE PROCESS THE POWER BACK-UP OF THE SET IS DRAINED OUT AND THE INDICATION OF POWER BACKUP SHOWN ON THE SCREEN OF THE MOBILE SET DECREASES CONTINEOUSLY FROM 4 HORIZONTAL BARS TO 3,2 AND1.
ULTIMATELY IT SHOWS LOW BATTERY.

THIS PROBLEM, I HAD HIGHLIGHTED BEFORE THE NOKIA DEALER ON[protected]. INSTEAD OF REALISING THE INTENSITY OF THE DEFECTED PIECE SOLD TO ME, HE SAID THAT AFTER THE SALE OF THE SET HE HAS NO ROLE TO PLAY AND I SHOULD VISIT THE NEAREST CUSTOMER CARE SHOP. OF NOKIA. ACCORDINGLY, HE HAS SOLD US A DEFECTIVE MOBILE SET, WHEREAS WE THOUGHT IT WAS A NEW ONE.AS A CUSTOMER, HE HAS DUPED US WHILE SELLING THE NOKIA MOBILE SET.THIS FACT SHOULD BE UNDERSTOOD BY YOUR ORGANISATION VERY SERIOUSLY.

I HAD VISITED THE NOKIA CUSTOMERCARE i.e. Ms.TIKAM INFINITY,LOWER GROUND,VASANT LOK,VASANT VIHAR, NEW DELHI ON[protected]COPY OF THE JOB ORDER DATED.[protected] IS ENCLASED AS ATTACHMENT).THE CUSTOMERCARE SERVICE CENTRE COULD NOT LOCATE THE PROBLEM, AND INSTEAD OF HAVING A PROPER REASONING THEY SAID I WILL HAVE TO LEAVE THE SET WITH THEM TO FIND THE FAULT.THAT WAS AFTER I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR NEARLY TWO HOURS AT THE SERVICE CENTR.THE FINAL RESULT WAS NIL.

I AGAIN WENT TO THE NOKIA DEALER.THIS TIME HE ASKED ME WHAT WAS THE PRICE OF THE MOBILE PHONE.WHEN,I TOLD HIM THAT IT HAS COSTED ME RS.6200/ FOR EACH OF THE MOBILE SET AND WHY I HAD ANY RESERVATIONS IN LEAVING THE MOBILE SET WITH THE CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE FOR REPAIR. AS HIS MERCEDES CAR HAD COSTED ABOUT RS.22 LAKHS AND HE HAD LEFT THE CAR WITH THE REPAIRING GARAGE.HE JUST HAD A GO AT ME SHOWING ME TO BE VERY MEAN IN MY DEALINGS WITH THE NOKIA MOBILE DEALER..I WOULD LIKE TO STRESS HERE, WHY SHOULD I GO TO THE REPAIR SHOP WHEN I HAVE PURCHASED A NEW MOBILE SET.

I HOPE, YOU WILL LOOK INTO THE MATTER SERIOUSLY AND ARRANGE TO REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE MOBILE NOKIA SET No.6303 i classic BLACK WITH A NEW ONE IMMEDIATELY.

THANKING YOU.