[Resolved]  MyWay- IPTV — Poor Service and Non Performance

Sub: IPTV Connection- Sub ID[protected]

I’ve taken the IPTV connection on 2nd October 2010 based on the tele-calls received from the Kochi IPTV Office and a subsequent personal meeting with the Manager on the agreement that the deposit of Rs 1,250 will be refunded if the service is not found satisfactory within 21 days of its connection. The service was activated on 6th October 2010. I found a lot of issues like picture freezing, disturbances, no video, etc on the same day, 7th October 2010. I also realized that a number of features offered by the Manager were not available with the service (Universal remote, USB recording of programmes, Package Selection through the TV screen Menu). Since then I’ve made the following calls till 22nd October 2010
Kochi Office [protected] 12 calls (90% of them attended)
Kochi Office [protected] 3 calls (all calls attended)
Customer Care [protected] 21 calls (very few calls attended)
Manager [protected] 18 calls (3 to 4 calls attended)
Zonal Manager [protected] 5 calls (3 calls attended)
Technician [protected] 13 calls (90% of the calls attended)
In addition to the above, I’ve sent 11 SMS to Zonal Manager on various issues and 8 of them were responded saying that they are looking in to it, the technician will come, etc. The technician attended the issues at least 5 days. The issue reoccurred every day and this has been intimated to either of the above listed parties. The picture was never stable for more than 10 minutes and there was one incident where the connection was down for more than 36 hours, but nobody turned up. I’ve sent couple of emails to MyWay help desk as well.
I contacted the Manager and he told me that the issues are due to the fact the connection is being setup by an inexperienced person and he will ask somebody who is the apparently the technical head to look in to the issue
I’ve asked the Manager to disconnect the service and refund the deposit and he said he will do it but need some time to get the approval. This happened on 12 October 2010 and he said he is in Trivandrum and he will come to meet me on 18 Oct 2010 when he is back to Kochi. On 18th October, I called up Kochi office and they have informed me that he is on leave. That is when I contacted the Zonal Manager, and I’ve spoken to him for 10 minutes and updated everything that happened till that time. He apologized for everything and told me that he will look in to everything immediately and asked me to raise a helpdesk ticket. As per his advice, I’ve again called up customer care and raised a ticket (Ref no 001). He also said he does not have a good team in place and he is working on it.
I’ve got all the SMS messages to Zonal Manager for evidence. The entire issue has put me in lot of trouble, inconvenience, financial loss and mental agony for all these days as every day I had to make all these calls and I did not have the TV working at all. Unfortunately I disconnected my existing cable connection on the very same day the IPTV was activated. I don’t want this connection anymore and need to be compensated for all the damages including the deposit refund
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

IPTV from myway — Poor service

After going through various ADs and personal interaction with their executive, I decided to take My way IPTV connection through BSNL Broadband. But only on IInd day, it stops receiving signals. I had tried to make several complaints on their customer care number but despite assurance I didnot get any solution. Then after three days I decided to disconnect it and applied for the same. It was done but an amount of Rs.1500/- which was refundable deposit has not been returned to me despite lapse of three months. Now they people are not even replying on my mails. I think I have to forget it now. But I will requests all who want to installed it, don't go for it otherwise you will feel worst experience from them. Don't go for it never never never. Duniya me aur bhi gam hain, ek aur mole mat lena.

Kochi