National Garage - General Motors - Chevrolet — Not given Bill and original papers of car

I purchased Chevrolet BEAT LT 1.2 from NAtional garage on 10th Oct 2010, and got delivery of my car on 24th Oct 2010 with Temp registration no. I was promised to get all the papers and registration number in a day's time as there is a anti-corruption in the RTO (told by Executive Rakesh Singh of NAtional Garage). However I got my car number after 2 days and upon asking for Original Papers I got wiered response that he (rakesh singh) is very much tied up with excess rush of buyers. I was shocked on it, what Rakesh has to do with papers.

Since last 15 days the dealer is behaving irrsponsibly and now saying they have strike in their showroom due to bonus issue. I am still without any papers - Octroi copy, registration copy, one time tax (only insurance cover note and user manuel is with me).

I have also raised a case with GM customer care however they too not responding responsibly.

Please let me know how can I teach lesson to dealer and specially to that Executive of NAtional Garage as he has ruined my whole holidays.

Ritesh L
Complaint comments

Comments

same car beat 1.2l
i am also facing the same problem u r lucky to get the number and manual
as soon as i got my car there was some window problem even before i could reach home they have not bothered to even get the window fixed and no pemanent registration number, manual or any other paper has been given to me my holidays also have been spoiled as i am unable to take may car outside and it is lying in my garage since i got it but i was promised will get it done by wednesday 10th november, hoping someone should take some action. I have registered a complaint with chevrolet customer care also but have not got any reply from them
Dear Mr. Lakhani,

We thank you for highlighting these issues and giving us an opportunity to serve you better. We sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused and hope our people have been helpful in solving the issue. We look forward to your continued patronage.

Ashim Gupta